It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmation that family members come to see you after death

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
On February 10th I was sitting on the couch around 11am and I saw a white flash travel from the hallway to the entry then to the living room. The dog that only barks for visitors at the door or other animals roaming in her yard just went off barking looking in the direction of the living room then looking at me for acknowledgement. It was enough to get me up and I walked around into the living room and I saw nothing.

Later that evening and again the next day the same happened again.

The next day I was given word that my little brother had died.

He had been skiing and was struck by the second in a series of avalanches and lost beneath the debris. Nobody called me to tell me he was lost as 40 SAR personal were looking for him because his wife was on a business trip out of town and she was making her way home. There was also the slim possibility that he may still be alive. Note: I live near Seattle 1500 miles from Denver.

Thus after the fact I have concluded the first flash of light I saw traveling through the house which the dog chased and barked at occurred just a few seconds or minutes after the avalanche struck. Whether that was the moment of panic or that of his death I do not know - as I once saw my own body from afar after a concussion in which I returned from. I consider that he may have been looking for help or just taking his final tour. The coroner concluded that he died of blunt force trauma to the chest, but that may be a political conclusion as far as I'm concerned.

Though there was a few instances that evening the second major flash and dog alert occurred the next day about the time his body had been recovered.

Although there is an potential conspiracy here that's not why I made this thread. Thus I'll leave out the details about the wrong turn, being misled and the two Washington DC guys that are believed to have triggered the slide according to eyewitnesses. I just wanted to put this down while it is still fresh and share what I believe was my brothers attempted contact with me after his death.

I realize that I am unzipping my fly here and if mods want to remove or erase any part feel free as usual. With that I'm including some links in order to give credibility to my story.

www.youtube.com...

denver.cbslocal.com...

kdvr.com...

edit on 3/4/14 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

I know its slightly off topic .. But sorry for your loss .. and of course, very valuable that you know your loved ones still exist, and are very miuch still around ...

Cheers for sharing ...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I truly believe that loved ones sometimes say good-bye in that way. It has happened in my life more than once!

I can't remember which religion now, but one of them doesn't bury their dead until three days have passed. The belief is that some souls don't immediately realize that they have died, and will go to familiar places trying to figure out what is going on, and will return to their body again and again.

I was 'visited' by a shadow figure very late one night, and I talked to him. It was my uncle, and I could 'hear' his voice in my head. He said he was scared, and didn't know what to do. At ten thirty the next morning, another uncle came over and told me the one I had spoken to the night before had been killed in a care accident early the previous day.

At other times, I have just had an extreme feeling of peace descend on me- light I just got a shot of morphine- and a person comes to mind. Whenever that happens, I know they have come to say good-bye.

I hope you find some comfort in knowing that your brother isn't really 'dead', and that you will be with him again when your journey here is over.
Ms. Nugget

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I'm so sorry for your loss.
I find it very interesting that he came to you, as I have had that happen as well.

And I would be very interested to hear about what your hinting at, it sounds very Intriguing, if not disturbing as well.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing that heart-felt story with us.
I'm really sorry for your loss, but you have validation that he is still with you. Any time you need to speak to him, just do it and he'll hear you. You can even ask him to visit you in a dream on the astral realm. I have met my dad there many times. It's so awesome to see them again after they've been gone awhile.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Sorry for your loss.

I would like to know more about why you feel that your brother would be the target of a government conspiracy.

I'm also curious about the line in the news article that says he was found because his "boots had a tracking device." I've never heard of a commercially available ski boot with GPS tracking...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Answer

I am gonna guess it was a tracking device for avalanches, many places provide them from what I have heard.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
OP sorry for your loss, I can't imagine what you must be feeling especially after an experience like that. And as many have already stated I am curious to what you are implying here as well. And remember if you ever feel down or need someone to talk to just send a pm, sometimes we need each other in hard times...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Verylow, I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for going out on a limb and sharing this experience on ATS. I believe it's entirely possible that your brother visited you on both occasions. Always trust a dog.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Sorry for your loss. I think the living have no clue why certain things happen, in regards to the beyond. The confirmation though, that our beloved do exist in some form after passing, does bear certain consolation and comfort.

I have been somewhat sceptical of all things transcendental, esoteric, things that did require leap of faith, blind through the tumult of experiencing this life as a human being.

I have lost both parents, but mom's loss hit me especially hard. It is, as i suspect for many, an irreplaceable loss when you are robbed of a loved one.

One day, while i was in massage school, ( it was the third day of school, with students from all walks of life and different countries too, whom i had never met before in my life) this woman from Peru was doing a reiki/energy session on me, as i laid on the table face-up.

The hell with it, i thought while keeping my eyes closed under the waves of sound of spa music, let's give this a try and see if i am going to feel/experience anything.

She was not touching me, rather mumbling something i could not discern and waving her hands in some sort of pattern over my body (i peeked in beginning).

Then she leans over me and whispers in my ear "I am giving you strength from your father's side - you have his heart." Sure, lady, thought I, whatever kranks your mind... She mumbles again, I hear it, i feel the quiet in the room, trying to remember the faces of my new fellow students, just to have time pass by faster.

She then tells me she is giving me peace through my mother's side. Here we go, i think, lady...if you knew they are both dead you wouldn't bother me. As soon i think this, lo and behold she leans again in my ear saying "no, your mother is with you. She has always been close to you. She is here right now. She wants you to know everything is ok and you shouldn't worry about anything."

I was caught by surprise - this lady didn't know anything about me. I felt so happy, my heart was pounding, almost teared up even though i'm what many would consider a tough dude.

That was the first tangible evidence i have ever experienced about the beyond.
Wanted to share.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Answer
Sorry for your loss.

I'm also curious about the line in the news article that says he was found because his "boots had a tracking device." I've never heard of a commercially available ski boot with GPS tracking...

RECCO reflector in his boots. It's not something that sends out signal. It's not GPS. You'd have to scan the area to find the reflector. You don't just automatically know where it is.

I feel strange talking about such a personal story..

I'm glad that VeryLowFrequency got to see her brother afterwords though. Sounds like he has a strong light body and a strong heart.
edit on 4-3-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I am sorry for your loss!

The story was compelling and interesting I had no idea that many had been lost already this year due to avalanches!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm sorry for your bereavement. Sibling death is hard.
This is my first post, but it only happened a couple of nights ago and seems apposite, so here goes ... I’m in my 40s and my partner 12 years older. We’re grown up and don’t do petty (we like to think, in our oh-so-superior, adult way!). Only last Saturday night he did. Grrrr

So I'm feeling ignored and go to bed straight after dinner. We don’t live together (it’s date night, to compound his error!) and my very old cat has dementia, so I rarely sleep at home, using nights at his as respite. Which means, I fall asleep very quickly. Meaning I wake at 7am. Bored, sad at our row and a bit uncomfortable from going to bed straight after eating.

So, I decide to meditate, or my version of it, lying flat on my back, breathing properly....and I drift off into a lovely doze. When I awake I feel very refreshed. I won't say I'm full awake alert, but I'm conscious enough to glance at clock, think, oh, ten past eight is MUCH more civilised, I feel great, I should get into meditation more...

and just as I think that, I DISTINCTLY hear an older man's voice say in a very, very low voice (but not a whisper) 'we made it!' From my side of the bed but towards the bottom.

He sounds a little triumphant, but not victorious. He has a lovely warm voice, no heavy accent, but a bit like my partner’s,...low in tone and pitch, perhaps a touch of his region. It sounded like when you want to catch a train, say, and you think you'll miss it, then realise that you reached the station with enough time to grab a plastic cup of coffee. Relief and a bit smug and lucky.

I'm still lying flat, and my eyes shoot open, I'm thinking...WTF?!
Immediately I think that, which is the split second after I hear this very clear message, a large someone PLONKS down on my bed, by my ankles.

It feels exactly like a larger man sat down with a little relief. I'm sure it's a man, as the sit-down is equal, no slight move from to side to side like a woman might do to be comfy, and no gentle lowering to the bed to be delicate.

I shoot up but no one's there.
It was so clear, I wasn't extrapolating words from noise. It was a normal, comfortable silence, then, unexpected, his voice. I thought someone had broken in.

There was no noise that early on a Sunday morning in the partner’s cul de sac...as usual. We’re usually first up!

I've had audio hallucinations before, but always when ill or after a ‘smoke’ (when much younger and a music hack), but I’ve never heard words, just aware of speech happening just out of clear distinction.

Haven't told partner yet. But it sounds exactly like his dead father. Whom I never met, but have heard on video and whom his five children adore.

edit on 4-3-2014 by singingbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Sorry for your Loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Gchi-Miigwetch (Big thanks) for taking the time to make the thread. I 100% believe family members that have come and gone may choose to visit you, and do so from time to time. Weather it be for 'guardian angel' purposes, or just to check in is another story.

singingbones
I'm still lying flat, and my eyes shoot open, I'm thinking...WTF?!
Immediately I think that, which is the split second after I hear this very clear message, a large someone PLONKS down on my bed, by my ankles.

It feels exactly like a larger man sat down with a little relief. I'm sure it's a man, as the sit-down is equal, no slight move from to side to side like a woman might do to be comfy, and no gentle lowering to the bed to be delicate.

This has happened in my house more than once. About 4-5 years ago my Grandma passed away suddenly. She had a heart attack, recovered pretty good in my opinion. She was starting to get alot better when i went and visited. Then next day we get a call saying that she has passed.

Needless to say that night, as my Mom was in her room watching tv or something like that. She said that she seen an 'indent' appear at the end of the bed. As if someone had just sat down gently on the end of the bed. She said she clearly felt the bed move, and even saw the indent appear.

This happened twice, once when my Grandma passed, and a year later when my Grandpa passed.

Throughout my life I have had experiences i absolutely can not explain. Pets that are protective when need be, will act as if they are scared, while starring into the hallway. There has also been times where i'm the only one home, and I hear knocks on the door, I hear pacing in the end bedroom (No carpet, just the base floor). Things making sounds in the basement (could be just junk falling over or things like that).

In my great uncles house down the road, my brother used to live there. He had kept a radio that our uncle used to listen to all the time. And that thing would turn on and go to his (my uncles) music. It was freaky when i experienced it, even though its nothing knew.

All in all, in my opinion, as a spiritual and anishinaabe person, i wholeheartedly believe of an intelligent being beyond death. Although i have yet to be 'in contact', I have experienced many thing i can not explain to this day.

Thanks everyone for the great thread, and for sharing your stories and opinions.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
OP, I too echo the sentiments of many- sorry for your loss. Its comforting to know that he visited you; I wonder many times if I have been visited but think I am not sensitive enough to notice it.
God bless.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
i am not a religious person by nature BUT i have seen things that make even me go mmmm.

when i was very young i witnessed a blue light come out of a sink days after my great-grandfather died and it moved about me even when i got on a stool and tried to touch it .

when my grandmother opened the kitchen door it dulled to invisible then when she left it appeared again vanishing down the sink with a bang .

i totally forgot about this until one night i saw a programme on ghost hunting and they were photographing ORBS then it all came back .

but the first law of thermodinamics does state that energy is not lost in a system ??

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
my condolences about your brother x.

I believe they visit too. We have just gone through all this recently with my Grandfather, he passed about 7 weeks ago after a 15 year battle with emphysema. He lost his wife, my grandmother in 1999 and he'd had several brushes with death in between. In the final hours of his passing, my mother, my aunt and my 3 uncles were by his side, and at about 3am they heard him calling out for help, saying 'lift me up, lift me up' so they attempted to lift him up, only for them to realise he wasn't talking to them at all. When he woke that morning, for the last time, he said to my mother that he was feeling like people were trying to lift him up (as in to go to heaven, I am agnostic, but he is catholic) they all said it was a very eerie moment, and he'd spoken of people being around him (that we couldn't see) in those last few days too.

Later that day, after he passed, a photo of him fell off the shelf. They said to each other, how my grandmother would be annoyed to lose the frame or something to that reaction (can't remember), when a photo of both my grandmother and grandfather fell off the shelf and broke. Two photos that hadn't been moved in at least 20 years of the top of an old buffet unit.

It gives me goosebumps, but also gives me a sense of comfort in a way.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

This is truth... When my Grampa died he visited my mother and grandma a few days after his death

it happens... believe it or not

S&F

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I believe you. When I was a child, I often slept away from the house in a 'trappers cabin' about 1/4 mile from the house. One night, I saw a yellowish ball of light hovering near me. It scared me at first, and it drew back a few feet. I was a 10-year-old wood-wizened child. After my initial fright, I felt a calming, and -- I don't know what to call it -- an internal warmth, I guess. A communion. It moved closer to me and then dissipated, as if it were a mist. I told my parents the next morning. They elected to have me stay in the house for a few nights, not liking the sound of what I'd claimed to have seen. I think more than anything, they wanted to observe me. I don't blame them.

Later that evening, we found out my cousin Kurt had been killed in a motorcycle accident. Near as I can figure, he was killed an hour before I had the "vision". He and I were very close, although separated by many miles -- him living in Iowa, and me a lad of the mountains of upper Idaho. To this day, I believe Kurt was saying......... "so long", as was his habit.

He was never one for goodbyes.

I really like reading accounts such as yours, because they are reaffirming that there is more that meets the eye. It also reaffirms what we "feel", what we sometimes believe, and that which the elders of the tribe told us, when we had ears to hear.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
im sorry for your loss.

yes they do visit, even though it took my grandparents 20 something years to show me they have been. and like another poster said, always trust a dog.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join