It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I seek truth yet it remains hidden..going bananas looking for the right religion (Help me)....

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx

read the Bible, and John 3:16 explains salvation.

King James Version if you're questioning with a strong concordance.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I just realized something. It's going to be many months and perhaps years until I can come to reasonable conclusion by habitually reading through articles using my left brain. So instead I'm just going to photo read through books in mere minutes and that should give my subconscious enough information to give me great insight on truth. why didn't I think of it before?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx

I worship money.

But I hear Sikhism supposedly has everything figured out so you might want to give them a try.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx

I just realized something. It's going to be many months and perhaps years until I can come to reasonable conclusion by habitually reading through articles using my left brain. So instead I'm just going to photo read through books in mere minutes and that should give my subconscious enough information to give me great insight on truth. why didn't I think of it before?

Because that's not going to work.
edit on 7-3-2014 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I've send you a private message.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
...No, I will not resort to atheism. Not when i have had countless personal experiences with the law of attraction, astral projection, telekinesis, etc...

Sorry to say this but I doubt you're going to find an answer very soon. You've invited certain forces and opened portals without realising quite what you were doing at the time.

The chances are you now have attachments to things that wish to keep you in a place of confusion.

My advice is to first seek out a reputable group of people with experience in removing these influences. Once your head is clear, the process will be much easier.

Where are you located?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx

The Gnostic teachings are highly practical, there are levels of beings that inhabit the superior worlds (heavens) and likewise for the inferior worlds (hells), within the manifested universe the greatest work that can be achieved is to incarnate Christ within oneself, this is called the Direct Path, Path of the Bodhisattva or Path of the Razors Edge. Since we are in the Age of Aquarius we have a very fortunate situation where the secret path has been revealed to us in its totality, in the past such teachings were very difficult to obtain, especially with so much clarity. The Gnostic Master Samael Aun Weor unveiled it in his lectures (when he was still alive) and also in abundance within the covers of his books. The books by this great Master will teach anyone about the synthesis of all religions, spirituality and the development of the Inner Human. If you are seeking genuine spiritual teachings then I highly recommend studying this path in depth, as a side benefit, from it you will come to understand all the other religious systems, in synthesis at the very least, as well.

There is one path to ultimate liberation, hidden in the heart mythologies of every great religion, but especially Buddhism and Christianity.

"The initiate must travel, with determination, along the Path of the Razor’s Edge. There are terrifying abysses on either side of this difficult road. On the difficult path to the dissolution of the ego, there are complex passages which have their roots precisely in the real path. Obviously, from the Path of the Razor’s Edge multiple paths diverge which lead nowhere. Some of them take us to the abyss and despair. There are paths which can transform us into the majesties of this or that zone of the universe. However, they can never return us to the bosom of the Eternal Universal Cosmic Father. There are fascinating paths of a most holy, ineffable appearance; unfortunately, they can only lead us into the submerged devolution of the infernal worlds. In the work of the dissolution of the “I,” we need to devote ourselves completely to the Innermost Christ. At times problems appear which are difficult to resolve. Suddenly the path is lost in inexplicable labyrinths and we do not know where it continues. Only absolute obedience to the Innermost Christ and the Father who is in secret can, in such instances, wisely guide us. The Path of the Razor’s Edge is full of danger, both inside and out." - Samael Aun Weor, The Great Rebellion

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hail to Othin; the Norse gods bring Strength and Knowledge to Man.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Rtardx
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Yeah, Another thing that's got me in the fritz is the rapture, Not to mention that alot of the biblical prophecies in the bible are coming true. It always seems like the world's coming to an end soon.

The world has been coming to an end (according to Christians) for the last 2000 years. It hasn't ended yet. But hey don't take my word for it. Here's a link:

4 big myths of Book of Revelation

1. It’s about the end of the world

Anyone who has read the popular “Left Behind” novels or listened to pastors preaching about the “rapture” might see Revelation as a blow-by-blow preview of how the world will end.

Pagels, however, says the writer of Revelation was actually describing the way his own world ended.

She says the writer of Revelation may have been called John – the book is sometimes called “Book of the Revelation of Saint John the Divine” but he was not the disciple who accompanied Jesus. He was a devout Jew and mystic exiled on the island of Patmos, off the coast of present-day Greece.

Follow the CNN Belief Blog on Twitter

“He would have been a very simple man in his clothes and dress,” Pagels says. “He may have gone from church to church preaching his message. He seems more like a traveling preacher or a prophet.”

The author of Revelation had experienced a catastrophe. He wrote his book not long after 60,000 Roman soldiers had stormed Jerusalem in 70 A.D., burned down its great temple and left the city in ruins after putting down an armed Jewish revolt.

For some of the earliest Jewish followers of Jesus, the destruction of Jerusalem was incomprehensible. They had expected Jesus to return “with power” and conquer Rome before inaugurating a new age. But Rome had conquered Jesus’ homeland instead.

The author of Revelation was trying to encourage the followers of Jesus at a time when their world seemed doomed. Think of the Winston Churchill radio broadcasts delivered to the British during the darkest days of World War II.

Revelation was an anti-Roman tract and a piece of war propaganda wrapped in one. The message: God would return and destroy the Romans who had destroyed Jerusalem.

“His primary target is Rome,” Pagels says of the book’s author. “He really is deeply angry and grieved at the Jewish war and what happened to his people.”

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
You seek the hermetic religion. I would call myself a hermetic but would also say I don't believe in religion.

www.hermetics.org... Read this book, the kybalion.

www.hermetics.org... Read this qabalah interpretation, it will explain everything to stop you from be confused and will stop the depression if you look at the symbol part.

I have a lot of knowledge on what life truly is as you can see from my posts that will also tell you what life is in my eyes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx

Seriously man read what I just put there dude.

I astral projected and I read this book The art and practice of astral projection by Ophiel.
Also read the Art and practice of Creative visualtion by Ophiel. The best books on attraction and astral projection.

Ophiels now your now a student of Ophiel.
Everything he says in that book after 4 years of my own research, I came back and found all of it to be correlating and true.
Even in creative visualisation he mentions who god is, in astral projection he tells you what life is.

Ophiels astral projection api.ning.com...*JasxGQupy3wqlGB2Ut*MMKx8bpBurTD-yjXKxzxS-mP6AuDkCpIFcSSaVMyE2h0GV0eD/OphielAstralPro.pdf

The art and practive of creative visualisation. api.ning.com...*5kSrGwSVD0Dq7nKwIavpA7rMRjHbvvzA/OphielOccult.pdf

As I said before, read the kybalion aswell.

Mind is all, the universe is mental, without your mind you couldn't comprehend it, so everything that you can sense is based on what your mind interprets it as and not as it actually is, for it isn't there without your mind telling you it is.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is all in my opinion. If you want to message me for more details or to ask questions you can

Religion and Spirituality are two different things. Religion has been corrupted, or maybe it was always a corrupt thing from the beginning... Anyways, religion has held civilization back from advancing. Look at the Dark Ages, religion couldn't handle science and that it would go against some of the churches teachings. Religions like Christianity & Catholic follow a bible that has been re-translated countless times. There isn't always a word that directly translates into another word so sometimes they must guess as to what the word could be. Also, lots of scriptures were written but not all of them ended up in the bible. Prayer is sacrilegious, we ask an all knowing God who knows what is best for us, to change his plans because we do not like them. Instead prayer should be "Hey God, I know you have this plan but right now I think it sucks, I know there is a reason but I just am not understanding why, please help me"

I am a Spiritual person. I know there is a higher being because of events that have happened in my life. I also believe in Karma, which that could be the higher being or it could be something completely different, either way, that's how I try to live my life. Doing good for others instead of bad. I was raised a Presbyterian by my own choice but as I got older, I realized I was bi sexual. My church said that homosexuality is a sin but in my heart I knew they were wrong. God wouldn't make me a sinner with no hope to have a good life. Now that I'm older, and my eyes are being opened up to the world around me for what is really is, I have been glad that I'm a person of Spirituality and not religion. There are so many contradictions to religion but when you believe in a higher power based on experience and you do good for others and yourself, then forget religion.

If you want to talk more about details or you have questions, then message me.

I don't have all the answers.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

SpeachM1litant
reply to post by Rtardx

Because that's not going to work.
edit on 7-3-2014 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

It's going to work.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zerozone

I'd like to believe you but I want you to debate and prove it.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

What about the torah? My christian friend keeps telling me that similar stories were written in the torah hence the greek's inspiration for hades.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wisdomer

link doesn't work
edit on 7-3-2014 by Rtardx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by UnderGetty

I'm agnostic.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx

Debating is an intellectual game, spirituality goes far beyond the boundaries of thesis and antithesis. I have left you with a website full of resources, it is up to you whether you would like to study deeper these things or not so that you can make up your own mind. The proof will come to you by itself due to your own efforts and by the grace of the Almighty.
edit on 7-3-2014 by zerozone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx

join the catholic church

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
11 pages of advice...poor kid's probably more confused then ever

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join