It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist Evromaydana on Facebook claims that Yanukovich has died of a heart attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Can anyone confirm if this is true yet? I cannot

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

devildogUSMC
Can anyone confirm if this is true yet? I cannot

Man, if he's dead now, i will put this right up there along with -

Lee H Oswalds accident.
Jack Rubys accident
Every other of the 100 + witness in the JFK case that had a heart attack or commited suicide.

'nuff said.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I saw an article from a Russian news source (I will try and find it) where putin confirmed he had a heart attack and was being treaed.

From Intellihub
Viktor Yanukovych reportedly died while in exile in Russia

(INTELLIHUB) — Ousted Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych reportedly died this week. Multiple news sources in Ukraine cited a Facebook posting made by Mikhail Lebed who broke the news.

According to him, he received the information about the death from a friend who works at a hospital in the city of Rostov, Russia.

“Yanykovych was brought there at around 11 PM on March 3 after suffering a heart attack, and an hour later he died,” Lebed said.

Yanukovych escaped from Kiev on February 21, and then was ousted from power by the Ukrainian parliament. He asked the Russian authorities to provide him security in the territory of that country.

It is important to emphasize that these reports are still unconfirmed, but more information will be posted as it becomes available.

edit on 9-3-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

The hospital where they said he died said he wasn't even there to be treated, let alone dead..

Quote from PRAVDA - "The Cardiological Center of the Rostov Regional Hospital denied the information about the death of Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych. They also said that the Ukrainian president had not been admitted to the center"

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I posted this in the Russian Ukraine update thread 2 days ago, it is confirmed he had a heart attack, so far there has been no suggestion he died.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Maybe I misunderstood - I didn't state he died, just that Putin confirmed he had a heart attack and was being treated.

reply to post by andy1972

Russian Paper: Yanukovych 'Gravely Ill' After Heart Attack

Ousted Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych is in a Moscow hospital in "grave" condition after suffering a heart attack, a Russian newspaper has reported.

"According to an MK source, Yanukovych may have had a heart attack. His condition is assessed as grave," Moskovsky Komsomolets newspaper reported. "So far there has been no official confirmation."

Earlier this week, Russian President Vladimir Putin dismissed a report that Yanukovych had died from a heart attack, saying on Tuesday he was "alive and healthy" and that he had met him several days earlier, according to the U.K.'s Daily Mail.

Yanukovych has not been seen in public since giving a press conference in Russia one week ago, the Mail said.

Putin also claimed that the deposed leader would have been killed had he not been rescued by Russian forces.

The MK source is Moscow News but im not familiar with it.

MK news

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

andy1972
reply to post by Xcathdra

The hospital where they said he died said he wasn't even there to be treated, let alone dead..

Quote from PRAVDA - "The Cardiological Center of the Rostov Regional Hospital denied the information about the death of Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych. They also said that the Ukrainian president had not been admitted to the center"

Question - If Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych is dead, what would that do to Russians position in Ukraine? Since being dead is one of the Ukrainian constitution requirements and since he was the one who requested Russian assistance.

Not trying to be a smart ass - just curious.

Conspiracy theory possibility -
Cold this be a means to get Russia off the hook with the Ukrainian arrest warrant / Interpol Red notice?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join