It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative news for Ukraine (the things we learn in Greece)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Ploutonas
reply to post by teslahowitzer

you right, russia does not have the american navy, but nobody can take over russia with boats... And the american army or the alliances, must be very keen with cold conditions. lol
edit on 3-3-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

sure.. we paid attention during WWII when General Winter stopped the German army.

I ask this -
Why does everyone think the goal of the US / NATO is the invasion and occupation of Russia? Why in the world would anyone want control of Russia in that manner, or any other nation?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

very true but the old saying...the enemy of my enemy....I think both would rather be the top two dogs....when I was a grad student ( i dropped out of grad school) I wanted my thesis to be on the relations of China and Russia....at that time they were doing military maneuvers together quite often...I havent really paid attention in the last decade but..they have definitely trained together before

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

then why we speak about boats? You think russia will fight with some boats? If ever anything happens.

But lets not forget, Russia controls the gass.. I dont think they can even force any restrictions! Germany? They will left out without gass if they do that.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Xcathdra
ATS - Live Updates from inside Ukraine

Please read and post your comments to the above linked thread.

CLOSED
edit on Mon Mar 3 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join