Ringing of the ears amping up for anyone else?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Is our Solar system crossing the Galactic Plane? I have read As we dip up and below the plane, there is a strong wave of energy radiating out sideways of our Galaxy and we, our Sol Sys would have to be afected by it. I would think though that many more would be complaining of the ringing ears if that were the case. Does that make sense? (still re-activating my brain on coffee here) Or maybe you are more sensitive to it? Just a thought.
Syx.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
it's happened before, but not often enough to be of any concern to me.

i hate my ears

i have extreme wax buildup, i'm afraid of ever putting a q-tip in my ears because of how bad it gets..

i've learned the quickest way to do it is to get like.. hmm i don't know what the instrument is called, but you can squeeze it, and dip it in water to draw the water into it.. then squeeze it to shoot it back out..

first i start by putting hydrogen peroxide in my ear and laying down with my face sideways so that the hydrogen peroxide stays in my ear and wait till it stops bubbling as much.. then drain it all out and squeeze water into my ear using that tool a few times..

then repeat until it's all out..

sometimes i can get lucky and get one huge ball of wax out in one try..

it's so gross.. but weirdly captivating

i hate having to do that, it used to take me hours before i started using that method.

i would go days without being able to hear
edit on 4-3-2014 by Jarring because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

chicken soup containing cabbage, onions, garlic, and about five drops of tabasco in a good size pot to get the job done. Also, potatoes lessen the noise, especially sliced and sauteed with onions and a little lawrys garlic salt.

rickymouse also mentioned niacin is good for circulation. Try steamed broccoli. Also chlorophyll, chlorella or spirulina. Avoiding sugar. Salads with fresh garlic and onion. These things do help!
edit on 4-3-2014 by gmoneystunt because: adding

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I can relate to this. Since I started to meditate and my third eye has been awakening I have heard more frequencies. Sometimes I get that radio frequency when waking up after naps or a couple of hours of sleeping, it gets intense and the more I focus on it I tend to dream more vividly, my body is also in paralysis when it happens most of the times.
I also hear this tinnitus sounding noise, but I've heard it most of my life but it has amplified lately, sometime during december was when I started to really notice it, it's always in different tones and I can choose when to hear it. I can also choose to ignore it but it feels like it's always there since I can just,, connect with it at any given time, it's like I'm simply blocking it out at will. I doubt it's tinnitus. I'm pretty sure tinnitus only exists in western civilizations and europe anyway, correct me if I'm wrong though!

I am wondering if all these electrical signals are interferring somehow, because I remember that I used to unplug my laptop charger from the wall a while back because the electrical noise was keeping me up at nights, that's the one signal that has driven me nuts. I am sure all these WiFi-signals after a while after constantly receiving them our brains start to develop symptoms, like ringing. But I have also read on another ats thread that since we are nearing the center of our galaxy we are receiving the energy from it, thus receiving these frequencies. I'm pretty sure some scientists have backed this up, but I'm not saying it's fact!

Interesting stuff!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
if youre sure it isn't tinnitus I suggest taking a quick look around your electrical appliances, I know for certain some appliances in my house emit that kind of tinnitus high pitch whistle, especially noticable when I place my laptop or a TV on standby.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Funny how this thread is going. While I appreciate everyone taking the time to respond I must say that I all ready do what most people have suggested. I eat a LOT of salad. I eat a LOT of vegetables in soup as it is winter here and very cold. I peroxide my ears once a week or so. lol Im 55 so it not like Im out cutting a rug every night. I have been very low key for the last couple years. My excitement is walking my treadmill to google maps around the world!

While I can block it out to a extent, I am still very aware of it. It doesnt turn off anymore the way it used to come and go. I know it isnt from the electrical things I use, ie., computer, tv, etc. because if I turn those things off, it only gets louder and more pressure seems to come with it. I actually leave things on to help drown it out a bit.

I agree with another member that posted, it does seem to have started in December, I know it has been a few months now.

It is hard to explain but I really do feel like I am somehow tied into some kind of frequency. I just dont know what frequency. Just the fact that a few other members have mentioned it is happening to them as well makes me wonder how many others there are. It is not like a majority of the members would be reading the Health and Wellness forum.

Even as I am writing this it seems to be having a ebb and flow motion to the sound like waves coming onto the shore ~~~ Thats a bit new.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I experience this also. Good news! You could be a geopath (not sure if the term has been coined yet). This basically means that you may have the ability to "hear" earthquakes. When they happen, I can hear a high pitched whining with ear pressure. It's kind of annoying , but also very cool. My accuracy is actually great. This is of course only if the quake is fairly close by.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
My ears have been ringing ever since a concussion 4 1/2 years ago.
My sjogrens is just making it worse.
So I have no idea if there is an uptick for folks .
Mine is always ringing and ringing ...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
my ringing in the ear's started about 2 years ago just all of a sudden one Saturday morning and it has not ceased since .

i just put it down to old age But some times i feel like screaming the noise is that loud and in both ear's

most times it is in my left ear but wi-fi is my Guess as sometimes i do not even notice it and in some locations it would drive me crazy

good information here from fellow sufferer's

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Mine sound like a cicada and very, very loud. I'm always commenting to the wife about how loud those cicadas are and she'll say "duh, it's the middle of winter". I don't know how long mine have been ringing, but I think for over 30 years. Lately the ringing is so loud though I hear it over top of just about everything else. I was always good at tuning it out but lately it's driving me crazy.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Just thought I would add here that not only is it even stronger today, tonight while cleaning up after dinner it actually hit a pitch that caused me to react like I had just gotten foil in my mouth. That just sends chills up and down my spine. I dont know how others react to foil in their mouths, but it is not pleasant for me. It only lasted for maybe a minute and a half then it settled down again. Never have had That happen before.

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join