It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are most people really ignorant?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

depleteduranium92

InhaleExhale
reply to post by depleteduranium92

Do you know everything?

I am guessing the answer is NO.

So what are you ignorant of?

Every person is ignorant of something, no one is immune, well me of coarse

edit on 4-3-2014 by InhaleExhale because: spelling,

Edit: DarkGhost says it well a few posts up

edit on 4-3-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

I think you know what I meant. People who willingfully ignore opportunities to enhance their lives. That to me just seems unforgivable.

I do, I many times rant about how ignorant society is but then realize I cannot place that label on more than one person at a time and also the label wont describe the person as a whole but only a small part of them.

Can I be forgiven for the opportunities I willingly and unwillingly have dismissed,

what you said has my paranoid mind going overload.

If someone that knows me personally became a member here it would be quite easy to identify me by what I have posted on ATS.

Do you know me and are giving me a little lecture or a kick in the butt not to pass on or ignore any up coming opportunities?

My life has been full of them, some I have taken, many to most I have given a pass, as I felt as though where I am is where I am meant to be at this moment.

edit on 5-3-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by depleteduranium92

The key word is 'lady.'

I don't like it, I didn't wish for it, but now that man has let woman become independent they are changing the whole script - it is their goal to be as ignorant as possible in their actions and to show as much apathy as possible in their actions - towards man. Man is not yet awaken to this. Some women deserve to be independent, but the new age ladies who keep their head down in their cell phone while they are walking, they are the ones that I have learned to stay as far away from as possible. Literally if you even make eye contact they are ready to drain all of the positive energy away and demonstrate that they hate you not for doing anything in particular - but they hate us for being souls.

Everything has changed.

<< 1   >>

join