It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cracked Podcast - Mind Blowing Ideas About Alien Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I listen to this podcast weekly; but this week I thought I should point it out to the ATS community. It isn't usually about this sort of stuff; but I am 20 minutes in and they are just starting to talk about the Fermi paradox. Give it a listen if you are interested.
Here be the linky-
www.earwolf.com...

EDIT-
It's mostly them talking about why ufo sightings aren't as common anymore (cell phone cameras is given as a reason), their theories on why alien life would be so different then we are that we wouldn't even be able to recognize each other as sentient beings. I haven't finished listening yet. but it's an interesting listen. Just thought I'd share
edit on 3-3-2014 by floppynoodleson666 because: Added a little more description

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
No transcription? Short Summary?
Im probably wasting my time by asking these questions, but not everybody can listen to a podcast during the day.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by floppynoodleson666

Have you ever wondered why UFO sightings aren’t really a thing anymore? It’s because cell phone cameras exist. On this week’s podcast, Jack O’Brien, Jason Pargin (aka David Wong) and the ever effervescent Abe Epperson discuss aliens — why we’re pretty damn lucky we’ve never met any and how one offhand statement created the “flying saucer” as we know it. Throw on your headphones and click play above.

That was a quote from the earwolf podcast page...

Listening but nothing compelling thus far..

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
TY for the edit OP. S&F so I can check the podcast out when I get home.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Thanks for that, OP.

I added the channel to my TuneIn favourites.

I'll listen tonight while I'm in bed.

top topics

join