It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ailens, Ukraine Crisis And Nuclear War

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The world is starting to hold it's collective breath at the moment over the deepening crisis in Ukraine and the Russian take over of Crimea. There is a real fear that this could spiral out of control so very quickly and nuclear weapons may well be used. I for one am starting to get extremely concerned. I don't want to die in a nuclear war thank you very much. Putin might but I don't. SO, with this in mind, would ET step in and intervene? Would they allow WW3 to kick off? Will they intervene if nukes start flying, or do they have a non interefence policy like Star Trek's Prime Directive. Or don't they care? Or to take a leaf out of the sceptic's book, are we really on our own, and no one is going to rescue us from nuclear war?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Only way this could go nuclear is if Russia attempt any further an incursion. NATO just don't have the troops, tanks or APCs to hold back a full scale Russian invasion so they will use tactical nukes. Its part of there battleplan.

Cooler heads need to prevail!

edit on 3-3-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
the state of the planet itself is of more importance than any and, indeed, all beings whom inhabit it.

the planet will not be allowed to be destroyed; though that is more than can be said for the beings upon it.

nuclear war may become a reality, at which time, those who walk in the light will be evacuated to safety, while those in darkness shall be consumed by it. The planetary sphere will renew itself with or without the intervention of man.

ask not for proof of these words, for it shall show itself in due time - all one can do is prepare thine body, mind and soul, and keep faith in a higher purpose.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Dunno about ailens mate. Maybe you should broadcast a hlep signal for us....

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

In my opinion, there's no ET visiting, or watching this planet to any degree, and no ET, no gods, no Angels, no comic book superheroes, or anyone/anything else is going to show up to save anyone.

This planet has gone through 5 major extinction events, and it's eventually recovered from all of them.
99.9% of all the life that's ever life on this planet is EXTINCT.
If we all die, it won't mean anything.

I encourage watching the movie The Watchmen.
The Dr. Manhattan character, in so many words states it quite well in conversation with another character.

The Earth, everyone, and everything on it could be destroyed, and the rest of the universe wouldn't even notice.

edit on 3/3/2014 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Will they intervene if nukes start flying, or do they have a non interefence policy like Star Trek's Prime Directive.

Where were they when DU was used by US forces in Iraq?
How about Fukushima?

Only aliens/jesus you'll see any time soon are the ones manufactured by some holographic 3d programme by some "black" part of some Govt that wants "peace" a.k.a. New World Order. Remember the Pope said they would be welcome into the church...

"Pope Welcomes Space Aliens - Yahoo Voices"
voices.yahoo.com/pope-welcomes-space-aliens-6811162.html‎

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

andy06shake

Only way this could go nuclear is if Russia attempt any further an incursion. NATO just don't have the troops, tanks or APCs to hold back a full scale Russian invasion so they will use tactical nukes. Its part of there battleplan.

Cooler heads need to prevail!

I'm not sure which way to answer this thread. Aliens or act of god.
But...you make a good point..there are just to many toys on the battlefield.
Would another draft come into play if it gets completely out of control.
Nukes are a last resort..
Or first act of cowardice.
Not sure which will happen.
Not sure what to say that will keep thread on topic.
Gut feels that no big nukes will be used..only small tac nukes for precise targets.
Bankers don't want inhalation..no money to be made then.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

They may take over the Ukraine,,we will funnel aid and weapons but you can bet your liver that we will not be going to war (Russia Vs. United States) over this...tough talk on sanctions and some other bull but no Wold War III....

May I be so bold as to say there will never be a World War III...it would mean the destruction of the entire world...what is happening and what will continue to happen amongst the big countries is cyber warfare, proxy wars, economic espionage etc...the big countries will only use military might when they already know what the outcome will be and by that I mean we only use military force on the lesser or weaker countries.. They will take a page out of our playbook..
edit on 3-3-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

sorry for the multiple edits
edit on 3-3-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

SO, with this in mind, would ET step in and intervene? Would they allow WW3 to kick off? Will they intervene if nukes start flying, or do they have a non interefence policy like Star Trek's Prime Directive.

Lets say they are here and watching , why would they intervene ?
If there is an ET presence watching us then they're doing it covertly so if we assume that they don't wish to talk to us why would they want to stop us fighting , surely they would get more information and possibly entertainment watching us kill each other ...silly Humans.

Don't panic the Nukes won't start flying and Putin doesn't want to die in a nuclear war either.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

WHAT no comic book heros, now you killed it.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

"Gut feels that no big nukes will be used..only small tac nukes for precise targets."

Russia will retaliate to any NATO EMP or use of tactical nukes by targeting major air bases and possibly cities! That's also part of the battle plan in continental Europe.

And so it begins!

Edit: Looks to be a bloodless invasion so far hopefully this can be sorted out without resorting to war or alien intervention!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

andy06shake

"Gut feels that no big nukes will be used..only small tac nukes for precise targets."

Russia will retaliate to any NATO EMP or use of tactical nukes by targeting major air bases and possibly cities! That's also part of the battle plan in continental Europe.

And so it begins!

Whoops...I didn't see my own mistake there..its a conundrum.
I depends. In this situation. Unless all of Russia's military hardware is EMP proof. They will not use them. There is a more likely probability Ukraine would use them first if they had them.
I'm no weapons expert. But don't worry. Nukes are not on the table..way to much for all to lose in that situation.

All together now..breath in......and exhale...yes cooler heads will prevail..

Edit. If there is a stockpile of large weapons that need taken out..that would be the only reason as I can see to use a small tac nuke for disposal. Otherwise TNT will be first choice.
edit on 3-3-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Aliens are here already and have been forever. Did you ever think maybe they are just waiting for us TO destroy ourselves so they can have the leftovers?

No intervention... just let us do it to ourselves....

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

"Unless all of Russia's military hardware is EMP proof"

Most of their Tanks and APCs are rather antiquated and would be rendered utterly useless by an EMP attack which is why they would respond by attacking air bases and cities with nukes rather than face our counter attack at our own leisure.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The only aliens involved in the Ukraine are all the foreign powers sticking their noses into stuff that is none of their Business.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

andy06shake

"Unless all of Russia's military hardware is EMP proof"

Most of their Tanks and APCs are rather antiquated and would be rendered utterly useless by an EMP attack which is why they would respond by attacking air bases and cities with nukes rather than face our counter attack at our own leisure.

Not if they value their gas lines and ports..and they do.

Edit...if I'm wrong. I'll evacuate my....and by ya a drink

edit on 3-3-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

"Not if they value their gas lines and ports..and they do."

This is also very true, however gas lines and ports are also susceptible to nukes and EMP attack!

Its still a M.A.D world after all, however sad that may be!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

mysterioustranger
Aliens are here already and have been forever. Did you ever think maybe they are just waiting for us TO destroy ourselves so they can have the leftovers?

No intervention... just let us do it to ourselves....

That's dumb. An alien life form visiting this planet could easily wipe out all resisting lifeforms on the planet with a manufactured supervirus. Why wait for a bunch of crazy apes to self-destruct and thereby take with them anything of value when you could just extinguish them without them even knowing they were under attack?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Besides, earth is off-limits to aliens. The politically correct term is "galactic non intervention treaty". But in reality, nobody wants anything to do with this planet.

This idea of aliens interventing is a bunch of Wirral Bagpuss if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

andy06shake

"Not if they value their gas lines and ports..and they do."

This is also very true, however gas lines and ports are also susceptible to nukes and EMP attack!

Its still a M.A.D world after all, however sad that may be!

en.wikipedia.org...

Correct..which is why we need not worry.
As is, the situation is bad enough.
If I were an alien species I would park at the moon and wait it out. Then think to myself...how dumb are they.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join