It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Threatens Attacks on Western Interests over Ukraine- Claims Has Proof of Meddling

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I Am Legend!
We are legion, we will strike out against the imperialistic Western banksters and support the innocent Russian victims with their struggle to free oil pipelines from the Ukraine the people of the Crimea.

My mom says my hotpockets are ready

That is all

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

why would Russia start Ultra nationalist, anti-russian riots in Ukraine?

Gee I wonder

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
One has only to look at the US involvement in the Serbian/Crotia war 1991 etc

from www.globalresearch.ca...

“Even before Operation Storm,” explains Galbraith, “the United States pursued a strategy that helped create the opportunities we exploited.”[3] Galbraith had decided to end the civil war in Bosnia by backing the Croatians. In my policy messages back to Washington, I urged that we reward Croatia’s cooperation by […] (2) looking the other way in the face of Croatian (and Bosnian) violations of the arms embargo […] and, (4) supporting Croatia’s desire for closer relations with the West.[4] Though Washington’s approval of Operation Storm resulted in ethnic cleansing and murders of Serbs – at least 200,000 were displaced, Galbraith felt that U.S. diplomatic maneuvering led to an acceptable conclusion of the civil war.[5] While Galbraith failed to mention NATO’s tactical air support of Croatian forces and training of Croatian forces through Military Professional Resources Incorporated [MPRI],[6] Galbraith elaborated the position that it was acceptable to back one side in an internal conflict. “Humanitarian intervention” proponent Michel Ignatieff would later mirror this logic.

AND the PRIZE for Western Interests?

The region of Russia’s prominence—the bridge between Asia and Europe to the east of Turkey—contains a prize of such potential in the oil and gas riches of the Caspian Sea, valued at up to $4 trillion, as to be able to give Russia both wealth and strategic opportunity.[28]

Who needs wikileaks when a simple search through historical documents finds the silent hand of Western economic interests

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Ive been going and lurking around 4chan for a couple months now, trying to see if Anons have any juicy tid bits of information. I have not seen this come up on any thread there.. The only thing I have found is some anon trying to raise awareness about harper and the trade deals he has made with asian countries...

I am not certain but I think this is a fake video..

You would think that if the video came from the anons that they would talk about it on their home turf would they not?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

boncho

Elijah23
Bosco...
no... the crimeans arrested a Ukrainian protester who claimed there were 60 American provocateurs in the crowds in Ukraine as well as Serbs and others. .. so not Russia.... obviously... why would Russia start Ultra nationalist, anti-russian riots in Ukraine?

edit on EMonday373pm1223 by Elijah23 because: ats keeps making my post look like a quote....

edit on EMonday383pm1223 by Elijah23 because: (no reason given)

No…

In other words it's russia making the anon video.

To dumb it down for you really. All the intelligence agencies (UK and US predominantly) have spent resources getting into the "anon" scene, which is easy to do because everyone is anonymous. So… I'm implying that Russian interest is pushing for videos like this…

edit on 3-3-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

No its the Five Eyes that are spending money to infiltrate Anon. Canada didnt build a multi-billion dollar signals intelegence command center for nothing...

Remember in the world of spying its the Five Eyes that rule the information.

They only reason you hear about Uk and USA spying is because they are the stupid ones that caught doing it.

Try to do some research on Canadas Spy agencies, CSEC and CSIS, you will not find very much information on them... why? because they are just too damn good at what they do.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

Try to do some research on Canadas Spy agencies, CSEC and CSIS, you will not find very much information on them... why? because they are just too damn good at what they do.

Actually you will find out a ton about them. Mike Frost wrote the first book detailing how CSEC came to rise because the US was under too much scrutiny to operate in Soviet states, and the Canadian Embassy was in a better location for data collection.

This led to the UK/Canada/US swapping out intelligence gathering missions on their own citizens because they couldn't. NSA helped CSEC get out of the dark ages with minor guidance, and there's about a truckload of more information if you do, do research.

In recent times…

Germany, Russia, UK, Canada, US, Russia, all had so many operatives at various mosques that most agents can't figure out who's actually a radical and who's a on payroll for another country.

I could go on and on…

But yes, instead lets presume that Russia has no intelligence operations even though it's run by a former KGB agent…

edit on 3-3-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join