It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radiop Presents - Out of the Box (SE2 EP8)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Its Monday. That means if you are in the Box, its time to get out of it....

Show Hosts: Signalfire, Onequestion, Madmac5150, NephraTari, and Druid42

Show Guests: Patrick J. Doty, Comfortablynumb and Erongaricuaro

Show times

Monday 10 pm GMT (UK), 11 pm CET (Europe
Monday 10 pm EST, 9 pm CST, 8 pm MST, 7 pm PST (North America)
Tuesday 10 pm AEST (Australia)

Running Time 120mins approx

How to Tune In

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live Radio can do so in the following ways

Via The ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available)

Via Shoutcast (high and low bandwidth players available)

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio)

Tonights Topics

Former NASA Astrobiologist claims: evidence of alien life on Mars was destroyed!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Democrat Says All Military Veterans are Mentally Ill !

The Archaeology of Sound; The Oracle Chamber Of Malta’s Hypogeum Of Ħal-Saflieni

Out of the Box is a pre-recorded show and cannot take callers to air.

The views and opinions of the presenters and guests on ATS Live Radio are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of AboveTopSecret.com, The Above Network LLC and ATS Live Radio

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
In this episode, during the first hour, we host a very telling interview with Patrick J. Doty, author of Less Than Perfect, the story of addiction and overcoming it.

Musical break: “Paradise Lost” by AsktheAnimals.

During the second hour we introduce a new member of the crew, and bring you our commentary on the above listed topics.

This is the final show of Season 2, and the crew is taking a two week break, but we’ll be back on March 24th with the first episode of Season 3.

It’s amazing to have the venue to present a member generated radio show on our beloved ATS, and even more amazing the number of people willing to be involved.

I’d like to thank all those that were involved with the production of Season 2 in one form or another, and in no particular order my appreciation goes out to: Neformore, Signalfire, Macrohawk, Devolutionevolvd, Josh LeCash, Robert Stanley, Onequestion, MrBigDog1974, Above Board, ImaMarty, NephraTari, Mack Maloney, Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, Harry “X”, Alexander Zayachkov, Erongaricuaro, Mark Penney, Pharaohmoan, Madmac5150, PsychicMuse, Patrick J. Doty, and Comfortablynumb.

Special thanks goes out to all our listeners, who light up that globe at ATS Live Radio on Monday nights, for caring enough to tune in and listen.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Great show everyone.
Not much more to say except that if you haven't heard this show people you are missing out on something special.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hey you all,

Good show, and sure appreciated listening to some
great minds discuss those interesting threads.
Thank you!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I gotta say great rescue by nephra and druid on that last thread.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I thought you all did well,
including you!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

It was so much fun being involved in the show! I'm still in touch with Patrick J Doty and STILL have so much to ask him. I only finished reading his book last night and...wow! What a ride!

Thanks to all who've tuned in already, I hope you all enjoyed the show...it's 9:15 PM Tue night here in Oz so I'm counting down to 10pm!!!
edit on 4/3/2014 by comfortablynumb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

comfortablynumb
reply to post by Druid42

It was so much fun being involved in the show! I'm still in touch with Patrick J Doty and STILL have so much to ask him. I only finished reading his book last night and...wow! What a ride!

Thanks to all who've tuned in already, I hope you all enjoyed the show...it's 9:15 PM Tue night here in Oz so I'm counting down to 10pm!!!
edit on 4/3/2014 by comfortablynumb because: (no reason given)

I already can't wait to start recording next season...

top topics

join