It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only Russian Federation can Stop YOUR and MY destruction.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

AntiPrivateWestBankers

The point is, judge people and countries by overall actions, not their words, or posturing or appearances.

You know, I get that and I agree completely. However, there does come that personal values aspect I alluded to and this...

AntiPrivateWestBankersRevival of Russian Church supported by the state speaks more.

Doesn't outweigh or justify invading and (possibly) attempting to annex another country, and on that count I am judging Russia by their actions. Support of a revival of the Russian Church simply tells me that they support a certain religious doctrine. Historically this means very little in terms of morality either for a culture or a individual. Even worse, when the state and religion are working in close collaboration religious doctrine is routinely used as a method for control, not a method for instilling a genuine ethical backbone for a population. It is a way to placate the masses and paint a thin patina of respectability and little else. This in conjunction with the use of military force is a big red flag. Worship how you want, but don't confuse that with a lack of brutality or assume a moral high ground for a State entity.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

thesaneone
So where are you getting your info from? Russia?

Ah finally a very good question.

I was kinda giving up on ya

Here is what I do,

I wake up and I check, Google News, ATS, British Telegraph (they are objective most of the time), Wall St Journal (I have no choice due to pension investment), Coast To Coast AM News, Globe and Mail (most of the time these guys are objective)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

redhorse
You know, I get that and I agree completely. However, there does come that personal values aspect I alluded to and this...

Doesn't outweigh or justify invading and (possibly) attempting to annex another country, and on that count I am judging Russia by their actions.

I will agree with you on this, Russia is not as sophisticated on "hidden hand" support like the western intelligence agencies are.

West would support Western Ukraine in a hidden way, and instead of Russia doing the same in Eastern Ukraine, they are choosing the military advance.

Russia sees how sly and how well NATO is taking away their allies, bit by bit, bite by bite. I don't blame them one bit for forcing their hand in Ukraine, the big secret is that Russia is AFRAID, they act tough, but they know their victory over West Bankers and Military NATO complex is by no means guaranteed.

They are afraid of losing in the long run, and they are panicking, which is why they are so forceful when it comes to their base and Crimea.

For Crying out loud, US military has tech that boggles the mind. Who wouldn't be afraid that one day, ooops, there goes Russia.

DEAD
edit on 3-3-2014 by AntiPrivateWestBankers because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

AntiPrivateWestBankers

I will agree with you on this, Russia is not as sophisticated on "hidden hand" support like the western intelligence agencies are.

West would support Western Ukraine in a hidden way, and instead of Russia doing the same in Eastern Ukraine, they are choosing the military advance.

I agree with you here too. That sophistication and oblique aspect to western intelligence and frankly manipulation in other countries comes from the economic power base that they hold.

So in all honesty I have more respect for the direct approach in some ways, but it is a riskier one in terms of short term human suffering ( a war), and the potential for long term instability.

AntiPrivateWestBankers
Russia sees how sly and how well NATO is taking away their allies, bit by bit, bite by bite.

Agreed.

AntiPrivateWestBankersI don't blame them one bit for forcing their hand in Ukraine, the big secret is that Russia is AFRAID, they act tough, but they know their victory over West Bankers and Military NATO complex is by no means guaranteed.

They are afraid of losing in the long run, and they are panicking, which is why they are so forceful when it comes to their base and Crimea.

For Crying out loud, US military has tech that boggles the mind. Who wouldn't be afraid that one day, ooops, there goes Russia.

DEAD

This is where we part ways again. I don't see panic here. I see a risk certainly but a calculated one. Russia at this point is angling for a bigger piece of the pie, not just survival (which isn't to say that their survival would not become paramount in time, it is just not an immediate concern). Their natural resources in energy have solidified their position enough to take this risk. It is about power and control (as I said), and they are going about it in a brutal and heavy handed way that could have dire consequences.

While the U.S. does have the comparative military capacity to stagger Russia at this time, I think it is an unsophisticated perspective to assume that we would. Russia is a major player, and the level of brutality necessary to do what you speculate Russia fears would lose almost every ally we have and bring down a collective hammer unlike anything the U.S. (or possibly anyone) has ever seen.

At the end of the day, we are all just reading tea leaves with the media coverage, and clearly you and I see it differently. Only time will tell how this pans out.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Russia is no more better than America, both governments are corruptly ran by racist, sexiest, homophobic sociopaths. Neither are better then either.

Russia is like a dormant American Empire slowly structuring their strike.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

AntiPrivateWestBankers

boncho
After all who poisoned Alexander Litvinenko?

Oh I am sorry are you talking about Russian Spy who defected, betrayed his country and started working with British Intelligence.

LOL even his father later turned on him, do your research, don't expect CNN to do it for you.

Sorry, here are better examples:

Aleksander Nikitin
Anna Politkovskaya
Dmitriy Kholodov
Larisa Yudina
Lida Yusupova
Mikhail Trepashkin
Paul George Klebnikov
Pavel Trofimovich Morozov
Vladislav Listyev

www.khodorkovsky.com...
reason.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Mamatus
That being said Russia has every right to not want a Nazi Facist Government controlling their pipelines. Reports about who is going to be running the New Ukrainian Government are already spilling out. The three wealthiest people in all of the Ukraine have been put place in three of the top positions.

Wealthy people which obviously have ties to the world elite wanting global enslavement, to put it blunt.

Mamatus
IMO the people of the Ukraine are being abused by BOTH sides.

They surely are!

Why doesn't a big, independent country like Russia find other sources of energy than oil anyway?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

AntiPrivateWestBankers

Krazysh0t
reply to post by thesaneone

As for the rest of the thread. While I find myself cheering Russia more and more, I also understand that they have their own slew of bad problems that I want no part in like the rampant mafia corruption that resulted in the most expensive Olympics ever with shoddy and incomplete construction that could have been done at a fraction of that price.

You display a very good knowledge of MSM media, and I don't blame you.

For your information, out of 10 000 hotel rooms, 119 were unfinished and complained about, but of course leave it to MSM to find a fly in the ointment and zoom in LOL

I stopped reading CNN CBC FOX BBC long ago.

So what? The fact remains that it was STILL the most expensive Olympics ever. Other cities in other countries have spent less on the Olympics and had all of their construction complete in time. The fact that even ONE room or building was incomplete just speaks to the corruption and hand greasing. But whatever, I really don't care. Like others have said, if you like Russia so much, go live there. I'm going to stay here and keep trying to change things instead of running away with my tail between my legs.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

SLAYER69
Needs a bit more sizzle, zest and pizzazz at the end. Otherwise not a bad piece.

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity. To seize everything you ever wanted. One moment. Would you capture it or just let it slip?

His bombs are heavy; Kiev's weak, can't hold steady
His troops in Crimea already , scarin John Kerry
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs - but he keeps on forgetting
About Moscow, the protest get so loud
He gives the order and right then the troops roll out
Screw the pacifists, he can't just choke 'em out,
Peace time's over, the game's up, WORLD WAR NOW!!

edit on 5-3-2014 by TrustMeImLying because: Reply

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

SLAYER69

Guenter
Your anti Russian comments regardless of the nature of the post has been noted, not just in this thread.

He always has that "Yes, I am awesome." look on his face doing anything. Is there anything that man can't do?
edit on 5-3-2014 by TrustMeImLying because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

AntiPrivateWestBankers
Living in Canada and not drinking alcohol, ##SNIPPED##, has left my memory and brain pretty intact.

Using my memory, I can clearly remember how things were in the 80s 90s and how things are now.

Make no mistake gentlemen US driven war and corporation machine is working on true world domination and Canada has fell into it along with other western nations. Organized Agenda has destroyed our food (gmo's), NATO geo-engineering is poisoning our skies. US Neocon Agenda has altered even our laws in Canada. Our Harper (just to give you example) has turned Canada into MINI USA. Soon we will be chanting USA USA.

Our Christian values are eroded, the new cool is to be wiccan or atheist, it is also popular to watch vampire TV shows.

Our Education is now laughable just like in the US and UK.

We now support NATO intervention world wide.

We support Israeli Illegal settlements.

WE are now just as bad ass as United States. And this is true for all other nations US and US banks have managed to usurp.

But guess what, there is hope, Russia may not be as powerful as US, but Russia is showing the Western Conglomerate that it won't go quietly into the night.

Russia stands for NO GMO, NO ChemTrails, Christian Values (although orthodox but Jesus is Jesus)

Russia has a national central bank which does not put Russia into unpayable debt, RUSSIAN FEDERATION HAS NO DEBT

Russians have no world De-population agenda, which is precisely the agenda of the Western Elite in the next 50-100 years.

So when you choose US - NATO - IMF - ECB - FEDERAL RESERVE.........over choosing Russia.

You are choosing the wrong side of history.

Now I'll admit, Ruskies are not perfect, in fact they are rough around the edges, but that roughness has decreased 50% in the last 10 years because of their standard of living going up and up. So as they modernize more, they will become more friendly to immigrants for example and things like that.

Of course, USA used to be nice too, and after US complex killed Kennedy, US went pretty bad.

So maybe in the future 300 years from now Russia will turn bad too. But for now, they are YOUR ONLY HOPE
edit on Mon Mar 3 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

well put!
when they do take over the world a lot of us will be treat like palestinians.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

TrustMeImLying
He always has that "Yes, I am awesome." look on his face doing anything.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join