It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only Russian Federation can Stop YOUR and MY destruction.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

They understand the role of cultural dilution in the downfall of a nation, and are preventing it from becoming a serious problem.

CULTURE is what defines a nation... not the land its on. Destroy the culture, and youve destroyed the nation.

The best ways to destroy a nation through cultural dilution? Uncontrolled mass immigration, which is happening in most of The West as we speak.

Its sad really... but theres not much we in The West can do about it now. Its been happening for 30 years, and dialogue about it is usually immediately shut down by cries of "racist!", ironically cried most loudly by those whose cultural is being subverted.

I have respect for those places who refuse to allow themselves to be destroyed culturally, despite what I may think of their moral qualities. Russia, Japan, Israel, etc... they will all outlast the culturally fractured West. Though the land masses of The West will remain, the heart of the nation, the people and their unifying culture... the spirit of those places, will be permanently corrupted.

"A house divided among itself cannot stand" is the underlying principle here.
edit on 3/3/2014 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
LAtely i have begun to found much more respect towards russia and my american respect is wading away since past decade and more i dig up more disgusting things i seem to find, many ppl can understant perfectly why so.
I actually hope that russia gains more power over america in next decade, to me they seem to stand as last hope, altought im not blindly thinking that russia will save the world but at very least they can balance this world little bit but reality to me is that aslong we play this ever ending games of wars and slavery etc we aint gonna see better tomorrow, its just powers change in times, one raises over another and tries to conquer as much of the world they can and sooner or later they will make big mistakes and realize they have made too many enemies along the way and start downfall and then next big shot world saver, world police or what ever they pretend to be will get up the stages and here we go again.. Nothing really changes just different parts of the world will get better lifes for moment etc plaplapla..
Wonder what it takes to get all the world ppl to wake up and realize how ignorant we have been for ages and start building actually peacefull world, or is it complitely mad idea?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiPrivateWestBankers

It seems like all the things you like about Russia are things that we have moved beyond. I think what you miss is the "old days" and the 1950' vibe of acceptable racism and bigotry, all veiled conveniently behind whatever religion they choose as their vehicle of moral enforcement.

You don't want Russia, you want a time machine.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The division such as that in this thread is exactly what they want. You're all playing into it with your egotistical and patriotic attitudes. Russia certainly isn't the beacon of hope the OP would like to believe they are, but the OP's post does indeed have some truth to it; after all who gave Snowden refuge when he leaked the criminal surveillance activities of the West? I remember a time when Russian citizens would be seeking refuge from their totalitarian government in the west. But Russia and it's leaders are far from saints, they have their corruption and inhumane laws just like any other nations. One would be foolish to view the world in black and white, unfortunately nothing is that neat and easy to understand.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

CaticusMaximus

They understand the role of cultural dilution in the downfall of a nation, and preventing it from becoming a serious problem.

CULTURE is what defines a nation... not the land its on. Destroy the culture, and youve destroyed the nation.

press 1 for English..

the telltale sign of a destroyed culture. and that over half of all new enlistees are not even American citizens.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Not entirely sure here if you are
A
Russian living Canada
B
A paid Russian Shill
C
Deluded

No disrespect if your simply deluded.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

HanzHenry

CaticusMaximus

They understand the role of cultural dilution in the downfall of a nation, and preventing it from becoming a serious problem.

press 1 for English..

the telltale sign of a destroyed culture.

If you are in Russia.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Cuervo
It seems like all the things you like about Russia are things that we have moved beyond.

Oh Okay

okay

So the progress is, Debt, GMO food, Cancer, Satanic opening for Super-Bowl, Military attack of countless nations.

Tent Cities, economy destroyed by Obamacare, Economy Destroyed by Bush Wars,

Poison falling from the sky, Geo-Engineering.

Progress, Real Progress eh.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

rigel4

Not entirely sure here if you are
A
Russian living Canada
B
A paid Russian Shill
C
Deluded

No disrespect if your simply deluded.

Want me to PM you my pic of Canadian Passport, not that it would matter to you, you don't want pros and cons, you want labeling and character assassination.

People on ATS are smarter than that, just so you know.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

ChaoticOrder
The division such as that in this thread is exactly what they want. You're all playing into it with your egotistical and patriotic attitudes. Russia certainly isn't the beacon of hope the OP would like to believe they are, but the OP's post does indeed have some truth to it; after all who gave Snowden refuge when he leaked the criminal surveillance activities of the West? I remember a time when Russian citizens would be seeking refuge from their totalitarian government in the west. But Russia and it's leaders are far from saints, they have their corruption and inhumane laws just like any other nations. One would be foolish to view the world in black and white, unfortunately nothing is that neat and easy to understand.

Well what exactly do you offer as an alternative, that we just suck it up and let the Western Central Bankers overtake the world and make HUNGER GAMES movie into reality. Lets get real.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

AntiPrivateWestBankers
You will either be a hunted rebel on streets of USA, fighting against government, or you will be in some other country by then.

If I'm a hunted rebel, so be it. I will hide, and only run if need be to live to fight another day. But I have the courage to fight and the talent to succeed. Asymmetrical warfare baby!.

All your ranting against the west can be boiled down to one element. Lawyers. They are the enemy. And the 1% of good lawyers just don't have the money or numbers to succeed.

edit on 3-3-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

AntiPrivateWestBankers
Satanic opening for Super-Bowl,

And boom goes the dynamite.

I have no idea on what that has to do with ww3

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

You do realize you avatar is a Devil Satan with pentagrams and so on.

You fit with the new world Western Private Central Bankers real nice. They are into that stuff too.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

AntiPrivateWestBankers
reply to post by Cuervo

You fit with the new world Western Private Central Bankers real nice. They are into that stuff too.

Oo..Oo..
Can I be the all seeing eye.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

jtma508

Something you might want to know as I've been there and seen things first-hand... Russia is owned and operated lock-stock-and-barrel by the Russian mafia. They don't even make an attempt to disguise it. It's out in the open and in your face on a daily basis. You might want to go visit before you hold them up as an ideal to which we should strive.

We have the same thing here in America but we don't call it the Mafia we call it Wall Street.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Cuervo

HanzHenry

CaticusMaximus

press 1 for English..

the telltale sign of a destroyed culture.

If you are in Russia.

no, that was in reference to the USA as the destroyed culture.

maybe typing slower so you can keep up?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

thesaneone
I have no idea on what that has to do with ww3

Destruction of Culture has everything to do with WW3 as Heinz already explained.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

AntiPrivateWestBankers

Cuervo
It seems like all the things you like about Russia are things that we have moved beyond.

Oh Okay

okay

So the progress is, Debt, GMO food, Cancer, Satanic opening for Super-Bowl, Military attack of countless nations.

Tent Cities, economy destroyed by Obamacare, Economy Destroyed by Bush Wars,

Poison falling from the sky, Geo-Engineering.

Progress, Real Progress eh.

The people that were the power behind the Nazis came to America and became the power behind the American government. So how else do you think things would turn out.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

buster2010

We have the same thing here in America but we don't call it the Mafia we call it Wall Street.

Putin has cleaned house big time because the biggest Mafia was the Oligarchs who usurped everything and made deals with CIA in the 90s.

Not sure if Putin Cleaned them because of them being Mafia or because they were US friends.

Maybe he'll explain that one day on his deathbed

edit on 3-3-2014 by AntiPrivateWestBankers because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

AntiPrivateWestBankers
reply to post by Cuervo

My word... it's not "satan" and pentagrams were used in Christian churches for centuries. Not that it would matter to you.

And yes, I am part of the "new world order" and would like to see the end of the old world order. Private central banks are old world, not new. The modern concept of banking started because of Jewish people not being allowed to own lands because of persecution from Christians then the centralized portion of banking was made popular by the initiatives of Templars. It is largely a Christian construct. This is not conspiracy but simply history and it is well documented. Ironically, before the churches found it lucrative, they actually banned usury at first before embracing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join