It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have decided to take Another Wife...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

jude11
1. I agree if all 3 are ok with it then Govt. should stay out of the house.

2. You are opening a gateway to hell with 2 women in the house.

3. I've studied the subject in depth actually and if it's only about sex on your part, you are wrong.

4. If approached right, it's a beneficial union for all. Children included.

5. I've lived this scenario...that's how I know.

Peace

Agreed. I'm pretty sure group family structures will be a norm in the next few decades.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

The tolerance on this website never ceases to amaze me...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

whyamIhere
reply to post by Cuervo

The tolerance on this website never ceases to amaze me...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Many of us actually try to imagine another man's shoes...

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

From what I gather here, it's only illegal if you actually get married...

What does a legally binding financial contract have to do with love, though?

If you love someone then be with them, problem solved...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

indeed...if its only about sex, there are easy solutions to that. There seems to be no shortage of swingers in the US.

Regardless....the last thing I need is another wife.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Oh most definitely. He is just fishing for an argument from gay marriage supporters, because he feels he has another angle for beating the same ole dead horse. You can tell because he is getting frustrated that no one is biting.

Thing about it is, we who support it, support it because it's what makes people happy. So in turn if two wives make you happy then by all means man, I totally support that as well. I agree, no one should deny you that.

I can't really fathom why you would want two wives. One wife is bad enough, but TWO? That's just crazy man, but hey, whatever floats your boat. You have my support though.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

whyamIhere

Thurisaz

LOL good luck ... have no advice on how to break the news to your wife, by the sounds of things, if she is as mean as a rattlesnake...you may not survive.

I haven't told the other woman either.

I still have some work to do...

If you and your two wives are all married, I fear it might come under the same sex marriage discrimination laws.

Oh wait, that's what you a.. oh never mind

[-- the icon is a bomb, but the words are UZI. I think someone might not know their weapons on the admin side of things.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

SgtHamsandwich
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Oh most definitely. He is just fishing for an argument from gay marriage supporters, because he feels he has another angle for beating the same ole dead horse. You can tell because he is getting frustrated that no one is biting.

Thing about it is, we who support it, support it because it's what makes people happy. So in turn if two wives make you happy then by all means man, I totally support that as well. I agree, no one should deny you that.

I can't really fathom why you would want two wives. One wife is bad enough, but TWO? That's just crazy man, but hey, whatever floats your boat. You have my support though.

If I could convince them.

I would definitely be happy.

Thanks for your support...🚽

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
To a normal man one wife is too much to handle. Some people are just masochists I guess. I suppose It is a good way to get the first wife to leave, tell her you want a second wife and she is gone. That way you get freedom again.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

the state will simply neutralise you by declaring you insane

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Remember, if you have two wives and they become gay, they can take away two thirds of what you own instead of half. If they work it right though, they can get it all...after you die of a heart attack.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Please! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! GET VIDEO when you tell them!

You may have built up some fantasy in your head, but wait until they sync up monthly!

Oh and to those telling you that your death will be quick, I assure you, your death will not be swift no it will be long, and arduous women love to draw out the pain! There is a very very good reasons the limit you to one...
edit on 3-3-2014 by abeverage because: that video will be hilarious!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
With one wife you are already outnumbered. With two you wouldn't even get a vote.

But I second the vote for video!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Two words.
Double pms.
That is all

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Not me because I'm single at the moment, but perhaps it would be beneficial to marry my roommate until I find a wife. We're gonna have to look into this gay marriage thing, do you have to be gay to get gay married?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

rickymouse
Remember, if you have two wives and they become gay, they can take away two thirds of what you own instead of half. If they work it right though, they can get it all...after you die of a heart attack.

How Does someone "Become" Gay?

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Bone75

Not me because I'm single at the moment, but perhaps it would be beneficial to marry my roommate until I find a wife. We're gonna have to look into this gay marriage thing, do you have to be gay to get gay married?

Great question...

What are the implications?

I don't think any of us are Gay (not that there would be something wrong with it).

I could learn....

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

This is easy to resolve.Take a Goat and two Camels to your village elder.Problem solved.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Well that is a little bloody greedy if you ask me. Life is hard enough without having polygamists taking up a greater than necessary number of potential soul mates.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

13th Zodiac

This is easy to resolve.Take a Goat and two Camels to your village elder.Problem solved.

In hopes for whyamIhere's marital bliss with 2 wives...I donate the 2 goats...

Consider it an early wedding present...

Des

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join