It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This is so crazy this shizzle wiv rusia n maybe war, as the very thinng that brought me to this site about a month or so ago my first post was on here. It was a dream I had about russia teaming up with china and goin to war, I was evacuated sort of recruited like a home guard to scotland (I live in england) and then the nuks fell destroying england and america!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Eubonics or text speak, either way I barely understood a word of what you said.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Mamatus
Eubonics or text speak, either way I barely understood a word of what you said.

In the UK, I think it's called "chav speak".

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
We've had the Cuban missile crisis and didn't go to war.

This is nothing like as provocative.

I think, long term, the Ruskies will cede back Ukraine, and will suffer economically with world trade.

But everyone will calm down until the Next Big Thing somewhere else.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CJCrawley

I agree or more so, I hope you're right..

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BoovDawg

I had the same dream, only at first China pretended to be neutral helping Russia from the back ground and pretending to be allies with the U.S. during principle deals they were making. Then Russia allied with the Middle East and began attacking Israel, then the U.S. and England stepped in with the E.U.................then China stepped in and sided with Russia. Two nukes went flying and one hit the U.S. close to New York while the other nuke hit somewhere in the Middle East. Then mayhem broke out and many more terrible things happened.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Egyptia
reply to post by BoovDawg

I had the same dream, only at first China pretended to be neutral helping Russia from the back ground and pretending to be allies with the U.S. during principle deals they were making. Then Russia allied with the Middle East and began attacking Israel, then the U.S. and England stepped in with the E.U.................then China stepped in and sided with Russia. Two nukes went flying and one hit the U.S. close to New York while the other nuke hit somewhere in the Middle East. Then mayhem broke out and many more terrible things happened.
wow this is mad remember that documentory about that guy who dreamed about 9/11 I wonder if eny1 else had similar dreams???

top topics

join