It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to the Churches and their followers from their Messiah

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Oh my God guys,

I am actually feeling a pressure in my abdominal region,

are you causing this Born or it the KFC I had,

The pressure seems to be heating up and making my intestines rumble, am I dying,

Is Born for real?

Waiting for a sign.........

Oh my, I just let one rip, the person sitting next to me has passed out from the smell.

Sorry Born it was the KFC, I thought it might of been you using some sort of psychic powers to send me the pain until I just rolled up into a ball and died,

Unfortunately it was the KFC, Zinger burger to be precise.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Thats a bunch of word salad with self messianic-messenger overtones from someone obsessed with the Catholic Church in a negative way. You plagiarized (with poor transcription) from bible parables and tossed in anti-catholicism for flavor. Dude .. you are no prophet. And since InhaleExhale is alive and well, it tells me you aren't connected with dark powers either. Which leaves us one thing .. you are just screwing around with us. Bu-bye.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I am going to release all the Vaticans hidden secrets.

All the coding of the Bible.

All the truth of the Biblical stories.

They need concede and LET THE PEOPLE GO!

If they do not. They will fall.

Here is my prediction, about EXACTLY what is about to happen to the Church if they do not concede to the true Divine powers.

"The public pressure on the Vatican will continue; from every angle. They will be forced into releasing documents they do not wish to release; they will also have more documents released which they do not want released.

They will be picketed, protested, and come under attack from not only those who are connected with abuse by the Church; but also by those in media; and also those within their own Church. More documentaries, exposes, and bad publicity for the Church; will be compounded by the actions of elements 'related' to the Church such as the Westboro Baptist Church; and others pushing a very public campaign of hate."

"When it reaches its peak; this is when something BEAUTIFUL is going to happen. Key theologians, who are non-practicing or baptized; belonging to no faiths, will be leaked key documents relating to the origins of not only the Church; but its relationship with those such as the British Monarchy."

"These documents will be detailed enough.And will probably contain the "Codices Arcanum" (Arcanus)

"The women within the Church will rise up against the oppression at the hands of the male hierarchy within the Church who understood the truth of the balance of the Divine Mother you call 'The Holy Spirit', and kept it from them. The Churches credibility will be all but destroyed when it is known that women were oppressed by men; and not God."

"The entire truth of the Biblical stories will then be pieced together by masses of theologians. Who will be given understanding of the codes used in the Bible.

"Next will come the law-suits; class-actions, and international tribunals; for the crimes committed by the Church. The money that has been 're-appropriated' by the Church; will be found. And the Church will be locked into very lengthy and expensive court trials. BUT; ... this is the icing on the cake; it will NOT be just from the victims of abuse."

"The single largest class-action, IN THE HISTORY OF MAN; will be filed by those who leave the Church in 'The Great Apostasy'. THE EXODUS!!! Like rats from a sinking ship!!! This will be due to the TITHING, that they were lead in by the Church. They will seek compensation for all the money which was given to the Church; under; what will be by then; PROVABLE .. FALSE .. GROUNDS!!"

"THEN, there will come the forcing of Governments to take action against the Church by atheist groups and non-theists in regards to tax evasion. They will pressure the Governments into action; claiming that the Churches have ILLEGALLY AVOIDED TAXATION; and present a case which states that unless the Church pays back EVERY CENT; it owes to EVERY GOVERNMENT IN THE WORLD, which gives it tax-free status; that they demand all their taxations dollars back; and wish to be exempt."

They will lose. The Church will be sold off; and its wealth distributed to its victims.

Congratulations to the Church.

ENJOY YOUR FALL!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

graphuto
all of the Catholic churches have statues of Jesus and angels and saints

So what? Catholics do not believe those statues are God. They do not worship the statues any more than you worship the pictures of your family hanging on the walls in your home. Again... read the catechism before you spew.
Do Catholics Worship Statues

The Catechism of the Council of Trent (1566) taught that idolatry is committed "by worshipping idols and images as God, or believing that they possess any divinity or virtue entitling them to our worship, by praying to, or reposing confidence in them" (374).

"Idolatry is a perversion of man’s innate religious sense. An idolater is someone who ‘transfers his indestructible notion of God to anything other than God’" (CCC 2114).

The Church absolutely recognizes and condemns the sin of idolatry. What anti-Catholics fail to recognize is the distinction between thinking a piece of stone or plaster is a god and desiring to visually remember Christ and the saints in heaven by making statues in their honor. The making and use of religious statues is a thoroughly biblical practice. Anyone who says otherwise doesn’t know his Bible.

and to know that they go to confession to confess their sins before "Priests".

So what? David went to Nathan to confess his sin. Catholics confess their sins to God and the priest helps like a counselor, just like David when he went to Nathan, who was God's chosen.

As for the Catholics calling Priests 'father' means Catholics are evil ... that's very lame anti-catholic drivel put out by fundamentalists who cherry pick the bible for their own agenda.

Calling priest 'father'

Luke 16:24: And he (the rich man) called out, "Father Abraham, have mercy upon me, and send Lazarus to dip the end of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am in anguish in this flame."

Abraham is clearly a "religious leader." And Jesus is not alone in referring to him "father." St. James refers to Abraham as "father" in James 2:21, while St. Paul refers to Abraham as "father" seven times in Romans 4:1-18. If you believe in the inspiration of Sacred Scripture, St. James and St. Paul cannot contradict Jesus in Matthew 23:9.

I John 2:13-14, St. John refers to the leaders of the church in Ephesus to whom he is most likely writing as "fathers" twice. And notice he gives them the title "father."

I am writing to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. I am writing to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one. I write to you, children, because you know the Father. I write to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning…

Notice, he does not say they are "fathers" because they are married with children. They are "fathers," spiritually speaking. And they are presumably "on the earth."

In Acts 7:1-2, St. Stephen, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, calls both Abraham and the elders of Jerusalem "father" in the same breath: And the high priest said, "Is this so?" And Stephen said: "Brethren and fathers, hear me. The God of glory appeared to our father Abraham…"

And in I Corinthians 4:14-15, St. Paul refers to himself as "father": I do not write this to make you ashamed, but to admonish you as my beloved children. For though you have countless guides in Christ, you do not have many fathers. For I became your father in Christ Jesus through the gospel.

.. and o so much more ...

Call no man father ..

He was using hyperbole (exaggeration to make a point) to show the scribes and Pharisees how sinful and proud they were for not looking humbly to God as the source of all authority and fatherhood and teaching, and instead setting themselves up as the ultimate authorities, father figures, and teachers.

Christ used hyperbole often, for example when he declared, "If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and throw it away; it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown into hell" (Matt. 5:29, cf. 18:9; Mark 9:47). Christ certainly did not intend this to be applied literally, for otherwise all Christians would be blind amputees! (cf. 1 John 1:8; 1 Tim. 1:15). We are all subject to "the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the pride of life" (1 John 2:16).

Since Jesus is demonstrably using hyperbole when he says not to call anyone our father—else we would not be able to refer to our earthly fathers as such—we must read his words carefully and with sensitivity to the presence of hyperbole if we wish to understand what he is saying

Like I said .. read the Catechism ... don't rely on Jack Chick pamphlets and fundamentalist preachers for your education on what people believe and don't believe. You'll learn accurate things that way.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

That should of been your first interaction on ATS,

then you would have a following like no other here,

But you chose to come on here making claims of this and that, those who cant hear what you say are blind and deaf to the truth, bla bla.

No point in doing it now, you have a mockery of yourself.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

BornOfSin
All the coding of the Bible.
All the truth of the Biblical stories.

Yeah .. okay ... (*insert eyeroll here) Dude ... we aren't buying it.
But you go ahead and keep on trying.
Night has come and gone and InhaleExhale is still alive and well.
Hope you have a great day InhaleExhale. And remember .. don't hold them in ... (hahaha)
www.southparkstudios.com...

ETA ... TOOOOOODLES .. and folks - 'don't feed the trolls'
edit on 3/3/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I would just like to add that goading a person who speaks like the OP into smiting another member probably isn't the safest idea.

With the interwebz being what it is, this is not a good thing to do. I'm not saying the OP is deranged but he's not exactly the garden variety "prophet" we normally have on ATS, either.

Let's lay off the "made it through the night alive" talk.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Whomsoever hears the words will know the truth within them.

The archons have been awakened. Mika'el walks the earth and awaits union with the hosts of heaven.

The dragon will be slain, and the world will be born a-new, for all who are worthy of its inhabitance.

There are some who have witnessed a shift upon the new moon, the gates of hell were opened for a time as the Adversary attempted to usurp the Sword of Truth. The witnesses have been identified and walk the path of illumination.

The time for repentance is now.

Pay no heed to evil, nor to the whore of bablyon, for they walk not in the light, nor walk they to the tune of the trumpets.

Ask yourself now, Who is Like unto God but God himself?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Listen, Sammy, I don't want to seem like a Doubting Didymus or anything, but could you maybe let us know what your next move is? Now, I'm not talking about smiting individuals. That doesn't help me at all. But if you're in the mood to do some major league, large-scale smiting, could you send up a signal first? That would really help to demonstrate that you are truly an agent of the Almighty, and not merely some deranged impostor claiming credit, after the fact, for things he had nothing to do with. Thanks, buddy.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I would just like to add that goading a person who speaks like the OP into smiting another member probably isn't the safest idea.

It could seem like that,

If it wasn't for other occasions where OP has made threats, one being to another member in Darwin, the same city as him.

OP got all hot and flustered because another didn't see eye to eye with him so he suggested they meet at record store or some other place that both knew and that Op was going to bash the other readers head against the concrete or something along those lines.
OP told us how long it would take to get there.

OP posted back saying he went there and the other poster didn't show up, If memory serves me correctly the other poster said there was no way in hell that they would have gone which is intelligent, when a person says what was said why would want go and test a mad person.

What I realized is that when OP made the post saying he went and waited for a while with no show of the other poster that the time of posting compared to the time that OP made the post suggested to meet and how long it would take him to get there seemed a bit off, it seemed too soon to post what he did if it was to take that amount of time he said it would to get there.

I think pointed that out, almost sure I did in that thread, It was a long thread and on one of the pages close to the end of that long thread, The water bearer, I think it was called.

With the interwebz being what it is, this is not a good thing to do. I'm not saying the OP is deranged but he's not exactly the garden variety "prophet" we normally have on ATS, either. Let's lay off the "made it through the night alive" talk.

I would have put my surname, address and been a hell of lot more inviting in a confrontational way towards OP if I didn't think ATS management would step in,

Why isn't your suggestion more along the lines of why cant we all agree to disagree, or why cant OP simply brush off any opposition like he does here and there, he doesn't respond to every post, some he dismisses or doesn't read.

Or why not suggest to tone down the hellfire talk for not believing or hearing what OP has to say?

I have had the worst last few weeks and would have loved to hang up my boots tonight, I saw OP repeating what he did before on ATS so I thought I would give the greatest gift he could receive, that would be to prove himself and his word.

I have been quite cynical in my posting habits as I have been quite pi##ed at the world as of late, when I saw what I saw OP say, I couldn't resist to challenge his authorotaiy as anger make you say dumb and stupid things, doesn't it OP?

Today when the sun rises so does my mood,

the sun rises in 10mins at 7.07am,

Woohoo already starting to smile.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
OK the sun has risen,

driving home an hour and a half ago it was extremely foggy, was that you Born trying to cause an accident like you said,

if it was you, somehow you though of a fog or whatever and now I am telling you there was fog, actually quite heavy fog in patched areas in the western suburbs of Melbourne along the freeway going out to Geelong.

what does this mean, is it confirmation that you might have contact with something?

Your powers you claim you have or told you have, have failed you maybe because I have a higher power watching over me,

Maybe what is influencing your thinking and who you are or who you think are or who you want to be, isn't who you think they/he or she are/is or isn't who they/he or she say they are.

edit: I hope You OP understands or at least some one so maybe they can make you see.

I see much deception from you to yourself Born, I see you lying to yourself whether you are convinced or are trying to convince yourself, you say you are channeling if so have you tries any other stations to hear and see what they have to offer?

edit on 3-3-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

Why isn't your suggestion more along the lines of why cant we all agree to disagree, or why cant OP simply brush off any opposition like he does here and there, he doesn't respond to every post, some he dismisses or doesn't read.

Or why not suggest to tone down the hellfire talk for not believing or hearing what OP has to say?

Mostly because you are the obviously sane and mature one. Telling the OP to chill out is sort of pointless and I think you know why. It's a waste of time.

Of course the way he's talking is out of line but he's... you know.

In any case, I enjoyed your challenge to him but I was just saying to maybe not continue poking somebody who might not be in the same emotional and mental category of sanity as the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
As I have read and re-read the OP's-"O.P."...Im reminded of the warning...
"Beware of false prophets"....

And anyone who professes to know...turn the other cheek and the car around...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
PS Its also prob not a real good idea to start out telling all the different churches in the world and their followers....that you personally have a message from our MESSIAH....

Just sayin.......

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Self Edited.
Never mind ..
/OUT
edit on 3/3/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is a perfect example of why I explained multiple times in my recent threads the dangers of 'Narcissism' for anyone exploring occult topics that lead to self-realization.

I myself have dealt with several inclinations of egotistical mania, however they are not to be allowed to overwhelm you.
They must be fought tooth and nail because if you give in to this crap it will destroy you.

This is actually one of the first main hurdles of attempting "divination", because once you "hear the silent message" and go look up what you "hear" and find out it's actually real to some extent, it can be easy to mistake that as "I must be ____". That's the pitfall, and to avoid it one must constantly remind themselves that Everyone is Important and that we are Equal.

Plus the threats and anger issues are another aspect that has to be dealt with and overcome (for everyone), but especially in terms of seeking occult knowledge, you gotta be on guard constantly against becoming a raving lunatic who insults everyone consistently.

I would use this thread as an example of "Exactly what I do not Want to Become", to reference others to exactly what can happen to someone if they allow Narcissistic Fervor and Zeal to take hold in their minds. It strongly resembles the opposite of 'Enlightenment' as it's 'Self-Destructive'.

These energies can be used for Positive, but it isn't easy and it takes a lot of self-correcting to "clean it up".

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

My Messiah is quite a bit more powerful than you are apparently. He doesn't need the internet.

edit on 3-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Cuervo

Mostly because you are the obviously sane and mature one. Telling the OP to chill out is sort of pointless and I think you know why. It's a waste of time.

Of course the way he's talking is out of line but he's... you know.

In any case, I enjoyed your challenge to him but I was just saying to maybe not continue poking somebody who might not be in the same emotional and mental category of sanity as the rest of us.

Yeah there seems to be an emotional problem in our poor dear friend

Something linking to the Roman church

Wise words

Please Born of Sin, go find a person to confide in, talk to.
It sounds like you are emotionally spent and channelling your vengeance in a dangerous way to others but mostly yourself

You will be in my prayers

Forgive me for making fun of you

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join