It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to the Churches and their followers from their Messiah

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

A message to the Churches and their followers from their messiah

All that I gave, you have kept; draining my life till nothing is left.
Honing my fears into one massive beast, a raging mental war at the end of a leash.
Justice has failed me, bleeding me dry; feeding my rage awaiting the time.
Your mercy is cut, now all will be lost. The final temptation yours at all cost.

Your Fathers and Forefathers never sat at my table.
All you are giving, is that which was stolen. Nothing more.

You know that they were those who put me to death, yet you feed their pockets?
You know that they washed my words as their own, and divided my garments amongst them,
Yet you sit at the tables of their houses and tell me that you love me?

What is it then to love the one that 'saved' you?
Does this mean celebrating my death with my killers?
Would you invite those who put one of your family members to death into your home?
Would you embrace them, and give them love; and call them friend?

Why do you turn a blind eye to their evils? I do not!
Why would you thank them for giving that which is not theirs? You should not!
Why would you pledge yourself to them, and empower their wickedness? None should!
Why would you say you love me, by giving thanks for my death?

Why can't you just believe the words; without seeking the man through a Church?
Why can't you see the Church for its lies, and know I am not with them?
That I will never be with them. That I have come back to take from them what is mine.
That as it is mine. I would see the dark empire built in my name fall!
They would not accept me or recognise me,
They would not take the word I bring as it is meant to be given,
So by them thinking they know better than I; they shall be evicted!

I was used to further their deception of spirit!
By those claiming to be of God; who are not of God.
They are those from far below, not of the true Divine powers.
We are all of us; from above. Of the true Divine powers. That which they covet.

There is no 'Father, Son and Holy Spirit'.
The only trinity is that which has always been, and always SHALL be,

Mother, Father and Child.

For the Mother is like the canvas. The ''all'' which surrounds us. A blank slate upon which creation is built.
The Father is like the paint. The 'creative essence' from which, the canvas finds life.
The child is like artwork. The beautiful and perfectly, imperfect result of the Unity of the two.

How naive are you all as children of the true Divine power; to accept and believe that all life on this Earth would come from a Mother; except that of creation?

I tell you now, that our Mothers heart is beautiful; and it is broken.
It is broken because of those such as yourself; who have discounted her existence when she gave you everything she is!
Who have seen her daughters created in her image punished for the wants; and lust of men.

The true and original translation tell you that man was made to look like him; and woman was made to look like her.

The Elóhim balance of the masculine and feminine Divine powers! The Isis-Ra-El balance of masculine and feminine divine powers!

The Spirit is the deception of the Aeons. Which brings with it division.
For we are a whole of ONE; that is a balance of TWO things.

Body and soul.

This is the same balance of two that are as one; which is that of MALE and FEMALE in perfect union.

Perfect twin flames of Divine and pure love.

Or even the perfect love between two men, or two women!

Francis was right in what he said in this regard;
"Who are you to judge on the givings of another heart?"
It is there's to give as they heart desires in love
Just as yours is to you.

But to truly know who we are, we all have to become as living souls.
To make our body and soul as one. Without that of a 'spirit'.

GOSPEL OF THOMAS: 22:

"Jesus saw some infants who were being suckled. He said to his disciples: These infants being suckled are like those who enter the kingdom. They said to him: If we then become children, shall we enter the kingdom? Jesus said to them: When you make the two one, and when you make the inside as the outside, and the outside as the inside, and the upper as the lower, and when you make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male is not male and the female not female, and when you make eyes in place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then shall you enter"

For the spirit is like a floodgate, placed between our natural balances.
It is the fence which is used by those such as the Church to keep us divided.
To prevent us from knowing our true self. And from knowing our inner power.
More so; it is way to measure reward offered to all who concede to them.

Those who 'Watch' over the Church are those described by Enoch,
Those are the 'Watchers' who should have never interfered with humanity.
They saw within us; the beauty of the soul which they did not understand.
And they decided that they wished to control that which was beyond their knowledge.

They are Eve who came upon the serpent, guarding the knowledge.
This was the knowledge of the soul; for the serpent knows of 'God'.
Eve was the dark feminine who replaced our true Mother of 'balance' Lilith. Who was then painted as evil,
She wanted to know the truth about what our souls were, who 'God' was.
But not for innocence. But because she wished to possess and control it.

She wished to BECOME GOD!

And even though the serpent of God guarded the tree of knowledge. Eve could not resist.
This is why Mary stands upon the serpent. Because she crucified it.
Killed it and placed it upon a stick; so that she could partake of its knowledge.
Your 'beloved' mother Mary-Eve; is not the victim within this. Nor is she your real mother.

You need know that it is the founders of your Church who are the evil you call 'Satan';
Who 'swooped in with a sickle and reaped' that which belonged to the saviours beloved.

HIS PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL FEMININE BALANCE!

Know now why Leonardo Da Vinci's Last Supper, shows Peter with a sickle behind his back
And why Mary Magdalene, also called 'Thomas', is painted in perfect balance to Jesus.
Why Thomas is painted to appear feminine with the appearance of Mary Magdalene.
For Thomas is Mary; and Leonardo Da Vinci knew this.

For Didymos Judas Thomas is; Female twin, praised, Male Twin.

And it is the Peters, such as your current Pope; "Peter the Roman" who represent the thieves.
They are the 'Children who have settled in a field which does not belong to them'.
They are the money-changers in the Holy temple. Which have enraged God. (Vatican bank)
They are the salt which has run bland; and needs to be thrown out under foot.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

GOSPEL OF THOMAS: 21

"Mariam said to Jesus: Whom are your disciples like? He said: They are like little children who have settled in a field which does not belong to them. When the owners of the field come, they will say: Leave us our field. They are naked before them, in order to leave it to them and give them (back) their field. Therefore I say: If the master of the house knows that the thief is coming, he will keep watch before he comes, and will not let him dig through into his house of his kingdom to carry off his things. You, then, be watchful over against the world; gird your loins with great strength, that the robbers may find no way to come at you. For the advantage for which you look, they will find. May there be among you a man of understanding! When the fruit ripened, he came quickly, his sickle in hand, and reaped it. He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

I have risen again through the body of the one true host.

You called him 'antichrist', when antioschristos means; 'Instead of Christ'
The Church knows this well; but did nothing to correct its people on this. Because they knew they were impure.
You called him 'angel of death', and considered this to mean he was the evil of God.
The Church knows; and so should you; that the man, the host; is named this because he was willing to die without fear, with a heart of love for this world; to see darkness defeated.

He is the Jupiter Saboath; the Logos! The host of many you call; Lord of Hosts; or Lord of Lords.

Consider how badly it broke his heart; after doing this for all of you;
To then discover he was the one written of so badly within the Biblical texts.
He is the messenger (Angel) who gave his life; to know the truth.
Who faced death, and was resurrected; rather than concede to casting evil upon the world.

Know that Samael is not the Devil or Satan as he has been portrayed!
Know that Satan means 'Adversary of God', and that this refers to those of the Church
Those who push the 'Holy Spirit' of the false God. The men who made themselves Kings.

GOSPEL OF MARY

And Peter said, 'Did the Saviour really speak with a woman without our knowledge? Are we to turn about and all listen to her? Did he prefer her to us?'

And Levi answered, 'Peter, you have always been hot-tempered. Now I see you contending against the woman like an adversary. If the Saviour made her worthy, who are you indeed to reject her? Surely the Saviour knows her very well. That is why he loved her more than us.

MATTHEW 16:23

Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

You are perpetuating a system of Roman control. Full of filth contrary to God.
You have never represented God, merely a flawed interpretation of God.
None of the truly righteous can be born from within the Church
For they pledge fealty to the division that is 'The Spirit' of the Church.

All shall become as it should be. Time has its own way home.
The truth shall be exposed. Men shall know the truth of their hearts.
The masses are standing up and will be heard.
The corruption of men is to fall. And those at the top have the furthest to fall.

God shall see his feminine balance returned, as shall the host see his returned.
This will happen with, or without the honesty and repentance of the Church for its sins.
What comes is now beyond my hands. For I, as the host; have tried and been ignored.
My words have fallen upon deaf ears. And none have seen me.

None know from who I came because their hearts have been blackened.
This was never a contest between myself and the Churches of men.
It was merely an attempt to show them mercy, and to help them heal. Because I saw and heard the truth of righteousness they could not.

To HELP THEM, so they could become what they MUST become, but it was ignored.

I left them offerings in the Darwin Cathedral of my writings, music lyrics and teachings of wisdom, light and love.
They were ignored. So now I am lost to them.

Revelations speaks of the 'Revelation of truth' that shall be the end of the impure spirits that cast their filth upon the Church. It is not meant to be the end of the world. And will never come to anything of the sort; if they SET THE PEOPLE FREE!

The faith can be rebuilt AS IT SHOULD BE around the beauty contained within the existing doctrines. It does not need to come to the darkness and bloodshed they predict.

They need to tell the truth to the people and let them decide.

And to those of good and pure heart in this world and within their flock. Their honest gift of such things to the people will make those who give it to them loved, for standing up for what they believe is right.

If it is given to them in honesty! For the want of letting them heal, and extinguishing the fires of the past Aeon.

And to the women within your Church; who are given back their Mother and equality in this world.

Those leagues of women within the Church who have recently been contesting and speaking out against the Church; will become their strongest and most devoted, loving allies; in rebuilding a faith based on truth.

For the people.

For peace, love, respect, harmony and Unity.

No house built on a poor foundation will ever stand the test of time. Regardless of how many times anyone attempts to fix it.

Sometimes a house must be stripped to its foundation; to ensure that what is then built upon it. Lasts for many generations to come.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

JOHN 8

1 but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives.

2 At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them. 3 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4 and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women.Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap,in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

11“No one, sir,” she said.

“Then neither do I condemn you,”Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

13 The Pharisees challenged him, “Here you are, appearing as your own witness; your testimony is not valid.”

14Jesus answered, “Even if I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is valid, for I know where I came from and where I am going. But you have no idea where I come from or where I am going. 15 You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one. 16 But if I do judge, my decisions are true, because I am not alone. I stand with the Father, who sent me. 17 In your own Law it is written that the testimony of two witnesses is true. 18 I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father, who sent me.”

19 Then they asked him, “Where is your father?”

“You do not know me or my Father,” Jesus replied. “If you knew me, you would know my Father also.” 20 He spoke these words while teaching in the temple courts near the place where the offerings were put. Yet no one seized him, because his hour had not yet come.

Dispute Over Who Jesus Is

21 Once more Jesus said to them, “I am going away, and you will look for me, and you will die in your sin. Where I go, you cannot come.”

22 This made the Jews ask, “Will he kill himself? Is that why he says, ‘Where I go, you cannot come’?”

23 But he continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”

25 “Who are you?” they asked.

“Just what I have been telling you from the beginning,” Jesus replied. 26 “I have much to say in judgment of you. But he who sent me is trustworthy, and what I have heard from him I tell the world.”

27 They did not understand that he was telling them about his Father. 28 So Jesus said, “When you have lifted upa the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me. 29 The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him.” 30 Even as he spoke, many believed in him.

Dispute Over Whose Children Jesus’ Opponents Are

31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

33 They answered him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?”

34 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35 Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. 37 I know that you are Abraham’s descendants. Yet you are looking for a way to kill me, because you have no room for my word. 38 I am telling you what I have seen in the Father’s presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father. ”

39 “Abraham is our father,” they answered.

“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would do what Abraham did. 40 As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. 41 You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Jesus’ Claims About Himself

48 The Jews answered him, “Aren’t we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?”

49 “I am not possessed by a demon,” said Jesus, “but I honor my Father and you dishonor me. 50 I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge. 51Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death.”

52 At this they exclaimed, “Now we know that you are demon-possessed! Abraham died and so did the prophets, yet you say that whoever obeys your word will never taste death. 53Are you greater than our father Abraham? He died, and so did the prophets. Who do you think you are?”

54 Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me. 55 Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and obey his word. 56Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.”

57 “You are not yet fifty years old,” they said to him, “and you have seen Abraham!”

58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” 59 At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

A MESSAGE FROM THE HOST. THE MESSENGER SAMAEL

I would like to address the issue of why I handed in my apostasy to the Church. The signal of the great apostasy. Which the Church knew was coming. Which they have blatantly ignored me in.

They have refused to accept my apostasy to let me, and my people go. Which is why the true Divine powers far above their God are now punishing their world.

They were given countless signs. They were given countless opportunities to 'release' me from my confirmation in the Church. They decided not to. In fact they have policies in which they blatantly ignore all formal requests to have notifications of apostasy acknowledged.

Therefore I am taking this public.

Not because I want to. Not because I seek fame, fortune, or money. I want for NONE of these things. All that I was giving to the Church in my divinely inspired writings, I was given freely.

In fact I actually requested to remain anonymous in my contact with them. Leaving my 'offerings' in the temple in the Northern Territory of Australia that is St Marys Roman Catholic Cathedral.

I then went in and spoke with the priests at the Church directly, forsaking my wish for anonymity; so that they would release me according to my notification and request.

A request that is based on the truth I have learned as the host of the many. The many who include the one you refer to as your second-coming.

And it broke my heart near beyond repair to know the truth about the Church and what they did to their true mother. To then see them corrupt the teachings I gave freely, which were then released through Francis. Either knowingly by the Church; or through the Archon parrot 'spirits' which deceive those of the Church into believing they are God; when they ARE NOT OF GOD!

It is not the fact that he; or his parrot spirits; are taking the things I give as teachings and releasing them to the people that I take issue with. What I take issue with, is the fact that they are corrupted to censor the true meaning of what is given.

They are watered down for the purposes of using the wisdom contained within them; whilst still serving the purposes of perpetuating the control of the Church.

The teachings are not given for the purposes of serving the men who find power within it. They are given for the purposes of giving understanding to the people. And helping them to heal and eventually find Unity.

You can not heal a sickness by giving the patient half measures of medication. For all that will happen is the body becomes immune to that which is overpowered by the illness it is trying to heal!

How do we learn from our mistakes without hurting?

The people are carrying wounds they do not know they bare! So how are they to heal?

Righteousness and Wisdom is not a popularity contest; to be gauged by peoples reactions! For even if a billion wrong people believe they are right; it does not make them any less wrong!

I have watched the Vatican continually take one step forward; and two steps backwards. And it is honestly heart-breaking to see!

Watched a beautiful and SIMPLE message given to them in writings, changed to suit the purposes of popular opinion of those whos minds have become polluted and sick; to cater to their illness.

It is NOT how it should be. It is NOT how I wanted to be. And it is NOT how it will be allowed to be any longer.

There is no evil 'coming' for the Church. The evil is already within it!

They are like children who have sat in the dark so long, that their eyes have adjusted and they now believe themselves to sit within light!

So there shall now come an entire new doctrine! And it shall begin with THE TRUTH! Giving the truth of not only the Church; but of who we are, and our true inner potential and power.

I have given documents to people for safe keeping that detail the truth of all the Biblical stories and coding; including the Nominus touch; Numerology and codices arcanum; as well as the disgusting "Catharsis" process that I had to endure, so they could try steal my light from me.

The new doctrine that shall emerge will remove all references to 'God', to avoid the division that it creates; by giving people the perception of being fundamentally flawed, and unable to ever be as beautiful as they wish to be.

But I will be no part of this publically ever. I will also not be submitting any works of my teachings anonymously towards the creation of the new doctrine. Until such time as my balance is restored on this Earth; and the Church has vacated the house which does not belong to them.

By limiting peoples ability to become 'better' we have seen them instead searching for new meaning, and extremism in the words contained within the Bible. To try become 'More worthy' of the God, that they actually feel so divided from.

Something which pushes them further from the very thing they are trying to connect with.

There should only ever be a 'Higher Divinity' and a sense of understanding that we can always be 'better'. But as ONE people.

No 'us-and-them' mentality as plagues the modern theologies. For any truly loving Divine power; loves ALL life. Not just those who give them worship!

No true God-like beings would ever seek 'worship'. They would only ever seek for you to give your love to all around you; as they gave to you!

That simple!

Especially those who are not of your understanding! Because it is through embracing that which we do not understand; that we come to find our common grounds and an understanding of who they are!

That the walls of division shall be torn down.

Persecution can never lead to love or unity! And any who spit hatred in the name of God; or judgement in the name of God; are NOT those of any God.

I like to tell these people that; "God is not your ammunition! He is not that which you load your words with to bring pain, hurt or tears to others!"

"Who are you to judge in the name of God, when you yourself have not yet been judged?"

For I tell you; that even I who HAVE been judged as worthy to bring understanding and teachings from God; would not state that I am God, or worthy to judge. Especially not in their name.

All I am worthy of; is bringing the understanding of that which I feel and know in my heart. That which I believe is righteous. That I gave up EVERYTHING for in my belief and will to see it not be tainted by darkness.

Even the darkness itself within me. Which I recognise as my own inner balance, is that which I use for this good. But not to persecute or hate others. But to protect myself and others from those that would hate.

Those that would try steal, what I gave freely!!
Those that would try take away the woman I loved the most in this world; then posture love in offering her as a reward to God.

My heart knows this is not the actions of any true 'God', and that these are those who need be CONTESTED and never conceded to. Even if I had to give my life to prove my will against them.

The natural disasters? I seek to leave this to those above; for they are the ones who truly know the measure of the justice which needs be dispensed and where.

I merely convey the messages to those who may need to know these things; about when and where they are to happen, if they believe it should be done.

I have control over the weather in the fact that I can control the clouds in the sky above me; and I am intimately connected with the Earth in some way.

But the systems of weather which are hitting this world; and the planet fighting back, are from above; they are not me directly. I am just the host of their word, warnings and the demands of the true divine powers.

These things will happen with or without me. So I merely sit and watch them happening as they deem necessary; rather than possibly dictate events that I can not be certain of.

But they DO back me on the things I must cast upon this Earth; as we are of one mind/conscious body/heart, and understanding. I do nothing that I believe is beyond the measure necessary; or beyond my knowledge of righteousness within the act, towards justice.

Through what has happened to me to awaken and connect to this consciousness. They took my one true love from me, because the filthy spirits upon the Church wanted me to be theirs; and believed I should not have a wife as is the perception for the host.

She is the only one I am ever going to love as I do. And she has been taken from me by those who seeked to control what they knew I could bring forth.

I have channeled your 'messiah', I have channeled most of their 'Angels' and .. I have channeled MUCH higher.

Something which they did not expect to happen, I assure you.

I am renouncing my position as the host immediately; and until such time as the Church concedes to telling the truth; and letting the people heal. The light will be gone from this planet.

I am sending it away. And there it will stay until we both decide it should return.

My own TRUE soul, has lived many, many lives on this planet in the last three and a half million years. Resurrection does exist for those who earn it. I assure you.

I am one who SHOULD NOT BE HERE! This is why they say I am one who comes INSTEAD OF CHRIST (Antioschristos). Because the last few times I SENT HIM TO YOU; YOU TOOK WHAT WAS NOT YOURS AND KILLED HIM!

So this time you have something FAR MORE DANGEROUS TO DEAL WITH! And this is no longer a negotiation!

If need be we will reset this planet completely!

This is not the first time society has evolved to this stage on this planet. We have already effected the 'reset'of this planet to rid it of your species 3 times! And we will do it again if we need to!

You are given a gift; and you are killing it! The greater good is for the planet, and life to continue upon it. With or without you!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
What kind of blasphemy are you spewing? None of this makes any sense...
Gospel of Thomas?

This isn't in the Bible. It isn't even written like the rest of the book..

God's Word is powerful.

Not much of what you've written / quoted here resounds with me in Spirit..

I mean, I think I understand what you're saying here, but what's with all the un-necessary info?

If you're referencing main stream religion, I'd say you're right. People should have realized this in the Dark Ages though when the Catholic church was slaughtering people...
edit on 3-3-2014 by graphuto because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Actually this isn't bad reading. I usually don't read really long articles about people's interpretation of god. I read much of this though.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

DETAILED EVIDENCE OF THE MESSENGER SAMAEL BEING DENIED HIS RIGHT TO LEAVE THE CHURCH

Here is detailed screenshots of correspondence between Samael and the Church. Requesting his right to leave. And giving them the signs they requested from above.

KUNUNURRA IN PERTHS STATE OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA IS HIT BY THEIR WORST FLOODING IN 35 YEARS! PERTH EXPERIENCES A HEATWAVE

Suppressed from mainstream media. A 'meteor' explodes in the Popes home country of Argentina. In El Trebol of Santa Fe.

El Trebol means: GODS PATRICIAN/CLOVER
Santa Fe means: HOLY FAITH

This was a warning shot directed at the Church from those above whom I speak for. It was aimed at the GODS PATRICIAN, or the HOLY FAITH .. From Argentina!

Can this be clearer Francis??

I will save you the email correspondence from here on. I will simply give you the rest of the signs, as they were presented to the Church.

The 'Holy Ghost'. Was meant to tell Francis, that if the Church wanted their Holy Ghost over the true Divine Mother; it could be arranged for them.

For those of you who don't understand the significance of the O's being blown out of MT ETNA in ITALY, the home of the HOLY SEE; then I have included a wikipedia article for you below.

It details the Hebrew O, which is SAMECH! A reference to Samael; the Angel of Death.

Motiva means: Motivation. IN COVENANT, ST JAMES PARISH.

Take note that this happened the day after an oil spill in the Mississippi got those above rather angry! The spill contaminated the river and killed masses of fish. The river; which just happens to run past this fire the next day.

IS THIS CLEAR ENOUGH REGARDING THE POLLUTION?

YESTERDAY!! THE WATERS RAN RED IN JERUSALEM! (Waters above the firmament means THE SKY!)

Also to anyone who is paying attention. The weather I told them would hit California is now in full force.

You need be aware though; that I am only the messenger in this regard. I do not pick the targets as I stated. They are for those above who I come from to decide.

THEY .. ARE .. STILL .. IGNORING .. ME!!!

They do not care that people are suffering! They do not care that they can stop it quite easily!

They are those who would rather fall on their own sword; simply to prove it sharp!

This is NOT WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN!

It is what they are forcing the divine powers above to do!

Know that I do feel for you all. I love all life on this planet; and I am hoping that you all stay safe.

They are doing their best to try and convey the messages without anyone getting hurt; but the Church just is .. not .. listening.

So when it does come to bloodshed, now the plagues are to begin. Know that the Church could stop it at any time they wish, and it is not the will of any God for it to happen.

Most of all; know that none of this is of evil. It is to deliver you from evil. The evil that was under your noses the whole time, and you didn't realise.

No more child abuse, money-laundering and facilitating in a scheme for world domination.

The Archons WILL LEAVE! Once their dominion has fallen, and the people are set free from their mental slavery.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
THE TYPE OF BLASPHEMY FROM A POWER FAR GREATER THAN YOURS MY FRIEND!

ONE WHO HAS CONTROL OVER THIS WORLD; EVERYTHING WITHIN IT; AND EVEN THOSE YOU BELIEVE ARE 'GOD'.

Repent for your sins! And realise the truth of the words you spit disgust at! Wicked man!

reply to post by graphuto

edit on 3-3-2014 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
THIS IS TO EVERY SPIRITUAL PARADIGM ON EARTH!

EVERY PRACTICE OF 'THE SPIRIT' IS A DIFFERENT FLAVOUR OF THE EXACT SAME FORM OF CONTROL SYSTEM!

UP AND DOWN
LEFT AND RIGHT
MALE AND FEMALE
DAY AND NIGHT

BODY .. AND .. SOUL!! There is NO SPIRIT!!

IT IS A DECEPTION!! It is the energetic ENSLAVEMENT OF OUR MINDS! And why we use less-and-less of our brains with time. Because they have infested the rest of our brains with their own 'VIRUS' for control.

That which is perpetuated by BAPTISM .. Pouring their 'filth' over the head!

They are breaking the rules though. For they are now applying it to EVERYONE! Regardless of religion.

THE DIRTY LITTLE ARCHONS!

They are about to remove their hooks from all the minds of this Earth; or they will see them ripped out by Lions, Eagles and Serpents!!

THEY .. MUST .. LEAVE .. NOW!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Anyone who has Jesus in their heart knows that mainstream religion is false, ESPECIALLY Catholicism. I mean, they have IDOLS in their churches!

Also, what evidence do you have that Baptism is the Mark of the Beast?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
And no I will not; "SETTLE DOWN!"

You're all being watched!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
to much communion wine I think.
Perth didnt have a heat wave, the weather is very nice for this time of year, quite moderate in fact.
Actually you would have been better stating you have made Perth cooler than hotter. Yeah we still have March and thats always hot, 1 or 2 heatwaves to be expected. Hey its footy season now, summer is over and it has been mild.

As for Kununurra, hell sunshine, if it didnt flood this time of year (the WET season) I would be worried.

You need to brush up on common sense and logic, the angels of God are messengers not all conquering warriors. You live a fantasy, I will pray for you

God bless you

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

(post by BornOfSin removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Oh really?

They must have missed Perth!

Here; allow Yanchep to be your example!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

graphuto

Anyone who has Jesus in their heart knows that mainstream religion is false, ESPECIALLY Catholicism. I mean, they have IDOLS in their churches!

Also, what evidence do you have that Baptism is the Mark of the Beast?
Thanks for the strong Christian reminder my brother!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE PERSON BAPTISED IS CARRYING THE MARK OF THE BEAST! BAPTISM IS THE MARK .. OF .. THE .. BEAST!

Please explain. And, who are the ARCHONS?

Just curious. Your pics above piqued my interest.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'd really like for you to explain to us how Baptism is the Mark of the Beast?

Not that I believe that physical baptism in water is a requirement for salvation.

The Bible says that the world will be forced to take the mark of the beast. And that no man can buy or sell without it. How would we be identified if the mark was baptism? It implies that those who refuse to take the mark could be put to death!

Father, Mother, and Son?

What are you talking about?

1 John 3:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

BornOfSin
Oh really?

They must have missed Perth!

Here; allow Yanchep to be your example!

Oh dont be silly, Yanchep is a northern suburb of Perth and its on the coast
Its always cooler up there than on the river.

Maybe say marble Bar will be really hot.

Its summer, we expect heatwaves, its Perth

and Kununurra is not in Perth, its thousands of kilometers away.

Oh listen its midnight and somebody is knocking on my door, must see who it is, have a cigarette and blow smoke rings.

Love from Perth, West Oz

<<   2  3  4 >>

join