It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declaration. If you are interested in disclousure and want to make it happen soon...! Hear me out!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

"It could be that there is nothing to disclose. Could be we are too far away from any other civilization to make visits impossible. Could be we are an anomaly and life like ours doesn't happen frequently. Could be we are it and there are no others at all.
There is not any proof just circumstantial evidence. "

If you do adequate research, I believe you will come to the conclusion that you are currently mistaken! Even basic statistics indicate that it is virtually impossible that we are the only sentient life in the universe, and that is aside from all of the evidence that we have.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

olemanonthemoon
Even basic statistics indicate that it is virtually impossible that we are the only sentient life in the universe, and that is aside from all of the evidence that we have.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Basic statistics indicate it's virtually impossible for any of us to be here at all.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

"What makes you think that there is anything to disclose? The government has being saying they have no info..maybe that is disclosure, maybe its the truth. "

What makes me think there is a lot to disclose is the fact that many, many former government insiders have come forward to reveal a great deal that the government is keeping secret. Have you never reviewed any of the tape from the Citizens Hearing on Disclosure that took place at the National Press Club in April and May of 2013? Have you reviewed any of the deathbed confessions of former military people who disclose that Roswell was real? Have you viewed any of the evidence for the reality of what is hidden at Area 51, Dulce, and other secret bases around the country and world? And more...

The government has admitted in documents recovered by researchers that their official policy is that, although the UFO phenomenon is real, the government's policy is denial and ridicule. This is ongoing and has worked for some 60 years. Why would any Earth government admit that they had no control over their air space? They would not, unless they were forced to.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

yeahright

olemanonthemoon
Even basic statistics indicate that it is virtually impossible that we are the only sentient life in the universe, and that is aside from all of the evidence that we have.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Basic statistics indicate it's virtually impossible for any of us to be here at all.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

That depends on "who's" statistics you use.

There is one team that recently used Bayesian Inference to show that life is rare in the Universe. This was based on "Earth as the only evidence of life". It ultimately tried to show that life is rare, and was statically successful...which is to say that IF does not pursue it further then the statistic "works".

Unfortunately, IF One were to operate the mathematics correctly then the new probability of life else where will need to be worked into the overall solution; this will in turn destroy the original result and make life ubiquitous.

If One uses a proper approach, one where Earth is not the only source of life, the end result is the same.

LIFE IS UBIQUITOUS

Don't fret; you can still apply your logic to the question of whether or not life is visiting. AND, that IS quite a different matter. But, no longer as improbable as you once thought.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

tanka418

There is one team that recently used Bayesian Inference to show that life is rare in the Universe.

Are we going to do this one again?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

draknoir2

tanka418

There is one team that recently used Bayesian Inference to show that life is rare in the Universe.

Are we going to do this one again?

here is the link. that is all.

www.technologyreview.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

or maybe, they're afraid of chimpanzees getting access to nukes...

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

well thats their state anyway...always

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Soylent Green Is People

PhoenixOD
My original question was what if they have disclosed everything they know? What if there is nothing to disclose. You then made the diversion of saying that i was claiming that everyone who thought they something unusual was crazy. My question and your answer have nothing to do with each other..another illogical connection on your part.

Another possibilty is that the government DOES have some secrets regarding UFO sightings, but even coming clean on all of those secrets may STILL not disclose that UFOs are actually ET visitors.

I'm sure the governments of the world do in fact have secrets, but that doesn't mean they have secret knowledge that ETs are definitely visiting us.

edit on 3/3/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

I imagine given what you both have said that neither of you has done the research on the Roswell incident, among others. Go through the evidence and then come back and respond, please.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

tanka418
reply to post by schuyler

So the Bottom Line here is that you are left with a handful of evidence and a few really good stories. Along with that you have what in summary can be called, "plausible deniability."

This only work when the "evidence" is not examined....Examine the evidence!

You see, that is what I see all the time...mountains of evidence, some of it wholly undeniable, but, it is never examined by those who can put it to positive use. And that is where the true "cover-up" is. The reality of ET has been deliberately obfuscated. This way there is no need for "secrecy", everything is out in the open, and the "masses" don't know what to believe...very clever those "caosj cordziz" ("Earth" "reasonable creature" ... Humans).

The other thing I see is people selectively "cherry picking" the data they use...One can prove almost anything this way...

edit on 4-3-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

Ditto!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by olemanonthemoon

hi olemanonthemoon this replied is not aimed at you,i dont know how to add to thread without replying to last post.

i feel that other "intelligent life" is visiting earth from wherever.there is a lot of evidence. i just wonder if the government's from around the world might not be telling us whats going on because they do not know themselves. a bit like "there is ufos,they are coming to earth and they are abducting people as they see fit.we dont know where they are coming from or why they are abducting people." what would we do then?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join