It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declaration. If you are interested in disclousure and want to make it happen soon...! Hear me out!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by flipflop

Advanced civilizations understand the structure of consciousness. So they know that our civilization is not "isolated". Because there is no isolation in consciousness. They know that the state of our existence has effects on many levels.

Why do you think they switch of nuclear weapons (just watch the videos of the military people reporting that)...

When we blow up an atomic weapon this has an effect on many planes of existence. They want us to grow.

And of course you have to understand one thing: real intelligence is expansive...and ever growing. So advanced beings are not in the mind set you think they should be "not interested".
Because they understand that from every perspective something special can be created they honor the possibilities...

THey understand that we are an expression of a quantum field which gets more and more self aware.

Don´t think advanced beings believe in the same 3 dimensional limitations we believe in. Don´t think "distance" is something which exists as a a barrier in their mindset. They understand that its all about "frequency" and that everything is HERE AND NOW . And that even the past is created from the now. Even the future is.. So in a sense really advanced beings are able to study the effects it has when we are isolated and the effects it has when we are not isolated. But as the multiverse is infinite they know that every possibility already exists and "choose" the possibility in which they have the greatest chance of expansion. And expansion only works integrative... So isolation and "not being interested" is not the key.

Don´t think advanced beings are ignorant like humans in the zoo thinking that the animals are stupid.... This is just plain stupid.

ET know how complex even stupidity is...lool

edit on 3-3-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

yes i have seen the video and read of the switch off of nuclear plants by an overhead craft.......and no doubt the explosions of atomic weapons causes reactions far out into our solar system for sure........ I have to say that you do seem to know a lot about the as yet unconfirmed existence of et's how do you know they are not of the mindset of being "Not Interested" they may well be interested in us for laboratory testing or as a food supply.... but "Not Interested" in us to the extent of giving us guidance in getting our planet into a unity and oneness a planet of peace and understanding..etc... I don't dispute they are aware that we are an expression of a quantum field and as such will and do and are becoming more self aware, which is why we are where we are right now.......if it is all about frequency and consciousness the we must assume they do not physically exist in any craft that is seen, or in fact in the actual bodies of any et's seen or encountered on the ground..... they must therefore not travel at all in their physical state but instead they take control through their consciousness and posess the creatures supposedly seen by humans here on earth..... we must therefore assume these et's on the craft visiting us are manufactured for the want of a better description, perhaps produced through genetics with weak will and so making them easy to posess..... therefore the owner of the intelligence within those manufactured humanoid type of creature is that of the real intelligent being back on its planet..... almost like a projection of intelligence into the body of a created species.... it would therefore have to be by this same means somehow that the craft was also manipulated... I do not dispute the fact they do not see humans as humans see animals in the zoo and think them stupid..... and most definately I would not assume a greater intelligence to be ignorant... after all isn't ignorance the result of lack of knowledge...... and I'm sure they possess more knowledge than we can comprehend.... that's assuming it's the knowledge we are familiar with.... otherwise they would indeed be ignorant to our way of life... and that may not be their way.... so there is ground for ignorance to creep in....
interesting as it all is. I think it's a good post and the idea of people coming together to lobby as it were the government of the US to disclose it's files on ufo's it may happen one day, but only what is made available, anything that reveals real evidence is or will be destroyed by that time... so no conclusive evidence will be left to view... but still every journey starts with a first step.... so good luck with your journey...:-)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
All I have to say is when the Earth is finally ready to be accepted into the galactic community, it's going to be reminiscent of the movie Total Recall. Unfortunately we are being compromised due to multiple races of beings who have existed eons longer with advanced technological might and the ability to comprehend and perceive reality on a higher scale than humans. These forces don't have humanity's best interests at heart.

I have studied various conspiracy theorists and read many books on this subject and I don't think anyone can ignore the pertinent information which remains constant throughout all sources which consists of:

1. Past intervention/creation/manipulation via a higher intelligence
2. Numerous ancient texts detailing interaction
3. Unexplainable phononema (crop circles, pyramid construction etc.)
4. Covert pacts made between the government and ETs
5. The 13 bloodlines connection
6. The secret society connection
7. Sacred knowledge omitted and distorted to preserve spiritual bondage
8. The coverup of Atlantis and Lemuria
9. The existence of higher levels of reality humans can't perceive
10. The inability of humans to perceive higher levels of reality and why
11. Longer existence of ETs enabling comprehension of these realities
12. How that comprehension allows ETs to exert dominion covertly
13. Advanced technology of ETs which bends laws of physics contributing to superiority
14. Distractions veered towards the human populace to deter spiritual advancement

Now why all these constants? This is accepted as common knowledge among the conspiracy community. Surely all these people aren't crazy and all are not out solely for monetary gain by telling the same story repeatedly.

But the most important constant of all:
The inability of most of humanity to accept the aforementioned in all aspects with everything in perspective as a highly plausible reality. This allows for the prospect of deception from these entities who seek to instate themselves for possible control of this planet. If anything, become aware in the event of a possible scenario taking place despite whatever belief you have. Ignorance, conformity to traditional values, refusal of acceptance out of fear and the intentional misdirection by these other world beings stemming from ancient times are hurdles that must be overcome. Expansion of consciousness which would transcend those hindrances by permitting sound reasoning and discernment when considering these possibilities must be allowed.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

They are technologically and psychically advanced but not spiritually advanced. They are not interested in true spirituality (God).

They are in conflict with themselves and probably in conflict with spirits that are native to this world. For them disclosure is dangerous because of these conflicts. Consider the tense political situation now in the Ukraine...

They might reveal themselves if circumstances force them to. They want power in this world but because there are many factions involved everything is on a knife edge.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by EnPassant

what is your source for that theory??

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Have you, in your life, seen something while having a trained mind to know the difference between a plane and an "unidentified" object seen a UFO? I have... I am in a minority you would say, because having first hand experience in the matter, makes me mad reading your post. If its ours, then the government certainly have that technology secret, and they have had a giant 'jump' in the technological tree for sure. Or it was from some ware else, and the reason people 'archetype' aliens/ET's/EBE's, is that there is evidence older than you or I, or kauskau, or phoenixOD put together. Your research or there lack of, shows in your post. People have this incredible ability to comment on things, they clearly have absolutely, no idea about. I'm afraid that delusional logic, is still among us.

Do you have any idea about these secret projects? Listened to anyone who’s worked on them? Developed them? I suggest you do. Humans cannot travel at the speeds in which they are flying these things... we would be crushed to death. Oh I think you are missing the whole point here, and that is what is really sad. This post is a prime example of the uphill, neigh 'vertical' struggle that is in place with the rest of the middle of the road, opinionated mass populous that we have to deal with.

Of course the gov/military is involved. For a moment, imagine that you are in charge of this hear planet, and let’s be honest, that’s the American view. So you are in charge of this planet, and some ships start turning up. You arrange to meet these suspect visitors.... What do they tell you.... What do you say.... What do you do.... There is your answer. What you would do may or may not be dissimilar to the choice of Eisenhower, the administration or people of power. But it is a choice, it happens whether people with to throw out the claims. The truth is the truth even if no one believes it, and a lie is still a lie, even if everybody believes it.

Everybody couldn’t care less about the UFO's. That is exactly what you need to do, just play along. If you had any idea what it would mean for us to be shown the existence of such creatures, the importance of it on a sociological, theological, technological, environmental and political implications, you would be having a fit right now,(again shows your knowledge on such a subject)
If you’re not interested or not concerned about the UFO matter, then you are simply uniformed.

You finished your post with delusional I recommend a reflective surface of some sort immediately to cure you of this afflicted habit you have of calling people delusional on posts discussing the disclosure issue.

To sum up, at this point I want to make it clear that I had been in the Navy a few years and seen, first-hand the capabilities of our aircraft and foreign, the way they look when they fly through the sky at coasting and attack speeds. We trained every Thursday in the armed forces they have what they so secretively call, ‘Thursday Wars’. During these ‘wars’ a vast number of aircraft, ships, boats, submarines and what we call ‘paper assets’ which do not really exist, but we simulate them in terms of their presence and weaponry, capability’s and behaviours, that sort of thing, to have a pretend war, where people attack and defend and move strategically through the areas. So every Thursday we would see air craft, and given the chance on a good day, I would point my 20mm Gambo ‘cannon’ at them and fire blanks at them. FUN!

So every Thursday I would be either on the ‘plot’ sitting at the screen watching radar, where I could get a detailed view of the craft that was passing over and around us, speeds, course and height. Or I’d be doing the ‘Blam-Blam’ thing and getting eye to eye contact with the dare devil maverick that would fly less than 20 feet above the forecastle (foaxle, front of the ship) and give us the finger…. Good times.

And so every Thursday, I would get first-hand knowledge of what and how traditional aircraft fly.
Back in September 2011, what I saw was undoubtedly ‘not’ an aircraft of this world. Not by a long shot...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

what is your source for that theory??

you seem surprised...his source is probably similar to yours. The great channelling truths.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

i am suprised that the concept of malevolent aliens watching us still exist...It does not make sense even without any channeling information.
If there would be advanced malevolent beings who want to destroy us..we would be gone.

But why would advanced beings want to destroy us...

What our civilisation teaches us is "advancement" is "cold" and "fact-oriented" while the truth is that from a certain stage advancement goes hand in hand with spirtuality. Quantum physics teaches us that we are at the threshold of this new perspective right now.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Inform yourselfs about ayahuasca...
if you want to understand the potenciality that lies within our existence...

But you are scared. You were taught that plants have nothing to do with us.

Many are still in stoneage..and calling it: advancement.

They don´t understand nature at all..The inteilligence, the consciousness that lies within it. They think only because they can explain how their body works it stops being intelligent.

Freud is still deeply within you concept structures. You still think this universe is a blind mechanical thing. How wrong you are.

Don´t take my word for it. Study.

edit on 4-3-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

kauskau

i am suprised that the concept of malevolent aliens watching us still exist...It does not make sense even without any channeling information.
If there would be advanced malevolent beings who want to destroy us..we would be gone.

What our civilisation teaches us is "advancement" is "cold" and "fact-oriented" while the truth is that from a certain stage advancement goes hand in hand with spirtuality. Quantum physics teaches us that we are at the threshold of this new perspective right now.

I asked myself the same question the other day. It is a very real possibility that they are malevolent out there. But they do not want to wipe us out, what would be the point? They would have done it, I know what you mean. There has to be a reason for there input. There has to be something they either want, or something that we provide them with that is precious to them. There are a few theories. Here a few that I have heard of.
1. Its all about the gold, apparently they use it to make Ormus, then absorbed. That is why it is so valuable and has been for all our years on this planet, we where here to harvest it for them, then we got left too it, others played with us, changed us, etc, etc.
2. Is something to do with our genetic make-up. We are supposedly a very, very rare combination of genetic materials, made form several different species (12 I think they mention) capable of a many wonderful things once we look into our selves and the environment which we live in.
3. Negative energy feeds them on some sort of planetary scale, changes the elctro-brainwave frequency in which pollutes the atmosphere and is harmonious to them.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
What advanced beings know is that they can connect to every kind of information from other civilisations. Advanced beings have a natural interest in their own expansion. But the thing is: the more expansive information sources they have, the more they can expand.

THEY WANT US TO EXPAND.

Expansion means advancement. Advancement means Evolution. Evolution means Integration of possibilities and learning from all the possibilities what is the best of it.

They are interested in alchemy. We are to in our core. This is the fundamental motivational structure of existence: Growing..expanding..Knowing...Perspective...

Trust your intuition. Don´t buy into your fear. Your fear is not expansion. Your fear is limiting you.
But you are scared to let go of the fear because you know that a part of you must die for expansion. And you know in a sense that your complete mindset has to die for expansion. But you are deeply identified with it. So you fear your own death.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

kauskau
What advanced beings know is that they can connect to every kind of information from other civilisations. Advanced beings have a natural interest in their own expansion. But the thing is: the more expansive information sources they have, the more they can expand.

THEY WANT US TO EXPAND.

Expansion means advancement. Advancement means Evolution. Evolution means Integration of possibilities and learning from all the possibilities what is the best of it.

They are interested in alchemy. We are to in our core. This is the fundamental motivational structure of existence: Growing..expanding..Knowing...Perspective...

Trust your intuition. Don´t buy into your fear. Your fear is not expansion. Your fear is limiting you.
But you are scared to let go of the fear because you know that a part of you must die for expansion. And you know in a sense that your complete mindset has to die for expansion. But you are deeply identified with it. So you fear your own death.

Things tend to expand when they are full of hot air.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

yeah nothingness seems to be hot air for you because it has no substance..Stick with what you think you know. Limit yourself as long as you want.Its your choice.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Inform yourselfs about ayahuasca...

done and done. Took it 6 times....how does that connect to your thread?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

kauskau

yeah nothingness seems to be hot air for you because it has no substance..Stick with what you think you know. Limit yourself as long as you want.Its your choice.

Your "air" of condescension would lead one to believe that you fancy yourself an enlightened, charismatic spiritual leader/teacher.

To those of us with "limitations" is sounds like so many nonsensical New Age phrases strung together in an attempt to emulate the style of other self-appointed "gurus".
edit on 4-3-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

kauskau

I think its more about farming us, than out and out taking over, and that planets like earth are common. That there are 2 main sides, in this testing ground but that growing is always the option we have to move above and beyond this duality and the negative influences.

But I was shown layers like an onion, so that everything on the lower lowers and around us, that could monitor or bully, were not the guides and helpers, but that our Family and Team are on the higher levels, so have no fear.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

What can we do to push ourselves further into spiritual awakening? Like a tried and tested, 'this is what you should be doing' type thing?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

how can you after # sessions not have expanded your "probability-net" . How can you not have seen that there is spiritual nature to anything and that advancement goes hand in hand with "integration" ...and not with "exlusion or isolation"....

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

i understand your perspective. Intuition and excitement always sounds flat when you search for a sense in it.
So i know what you mean.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

stay in the state of "IAM" without adding anything else for as often as possible and the rest will come automatically.

Stop "objectifying" your reality in an automatic mode....as you limit the probability net by doing so and expansion will not be allowed than.

IAM is the highest frequency of possibilites. This frequency will bring you many possibilites to grow.
This is not "fancy" ...i am a guru talk. I tell you that because it helps me every day to learn more about this wonderful existence and stay positive and grounded.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Please can you explain more about the I AM Kauskau , I AM interested.
edit on 4-3-2014 by D0M1N0 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join