It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Black Jets due 3/15/2014

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I've noticed a few book reviews, virtually identical ones I must point out, on this book. Since they are all the same (hint: press release), this one is as good as any.
Seattle PI on Area 51 Black Jets

I'm a bit dubious since it covers two aircraft that most people doubt even exist, namely the Aurora and the Northrop TR-3A “Black Manta”.

The good thing is Annie Jacobs set the bar so low that just about any book on Groom Lake will be better than hers.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Wth is going on with this date? It's a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

TiedDestructor
Wth is going on with this date? It's a conspiracy.

I don't get the joke. The book is on pre-ordee. There are review copies released, though all the reviews are very much alike.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I notice there is no mention of the Northrop Grumman quantum teleportation disc. If they really do have the technology that a whole lot of people speculate, I imagine that baby pretty much makes even the TR-3B Astra obsolete.

theredpillguide.wordpress.com...

edit on 3-3-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

The deep dark Aurora program

Interesting. I thought that was generally considered bogus. Will this book shed some new light?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

gariac
I've noticed a few book reviews, virtually identical ones I must point out, on this book. Since they are all the same (hint: press release), this one is as good as any.
Seattle PI on Area 51 Black Jets

I'm a bit dubious since it covers two aircraft that most people doubt even exist, namely the Aurora and the Northrop TR-3A “Black Manta”.

The good thing is Annie Jacobs set the bar so low that just about any book on Groom Lake will be better than hers.

thanks, gariac.

given the already since-stated questions regarding a couple of the more widely-debated 'aircraft' covered in the book, this [the author] would seem to make for a good 'ask me anything' candidate. ? no?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

What we don't know is the extent of his research, that is interviews with former base workers FOIA, etc. There may not be anything to ask since many of the planes have been declassified for a long time.

It is possible we could be pleasantly surprised. For instance "Red Eagles" was written once Constant Peg was declassified, and it had put together much of what was known in bits and pieces.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Bill Yenne is a well known and respectable writer on matters dealing with aviation, aircraft, and military technology. It should be well done, but sadly, probably nothing really new.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Fantastic they're gonna tell us why the F-117 had flat panels :/

Hopefully it has some new info but I won't hold my breath.

new topics

top topics

join