It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Event, Chicago, 4, 17. It said 9. 9, 4.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Boscov

How were the numbers presented/communicated?

My immediate interpretation was the stretch of expressway we call 90/94 here in Chicago, and I think the way it was presented in the dream may clarify that. I'm not ready to believe, but I'm curious.

Thanks-

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Boscov
reply to post by thesaneone

I can prove it. I have documented evidence of previous visions. Audio, video, text, vm, person to person. Come on down to Houston, TX. Do not call me out, I will prove you should no longer doubt.

I will come to Houston, TX.

You pay the fair for my airline tickets from Melbourne Australia and accommodation,

You can do this with the million dollars you receive from the James Randi Foundations challenge.

www.randi.org...
edit on 3-3-2014 by InhaleExhale because: spelling

edit2: first class travel and accommodation of coarse.
edit on 3-3-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Boscov

World Event, Chicago, 4, 17.

Played around with the numbers till it hit me....

I have just finished listening to Chicago's album 17, 4 times backwards and now some sort of rip in the fabric of time-space has opened up in my living room. It appears to be growing by the minute and I could really use some expert help with fixing this...

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Whatever you do, make sure "they" hear you say "I come in peace"

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

I've tried singing "You're the Inspiration" in a very relaxing way but that only resulted in the sofa being sucked into the portal.....

I'll try your suggestion...

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Only Peter Cetera can help you now. God Speed.

line 2

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Boscov

I can't make it to Houston right now so could you please see if you have anything you can post online.
By "IT" I guess you're not referring to that evil clown in the sewers of Derry Maine.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

The OP writes like Theodor Geisel. AKA Dr. Seuss.
I'm looking for a man with a mole on his nose.
A mole on his nose?
Yes a mole on his nose.
What kind of clothes?
What kind of clothes do you suppose would be worn by a man with a mole on his nose.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

You really shouldn't expect first class all the way from Australia. Write him back and tell him you'll take business class and the holiday inn probably has an indoor pool which is always nice.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Heck you can do that playing Chicago forward.
Those guys were a little too mellow to be considered rock to me.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
As this is the dreams and predictions forum, the op gave a prediction, which her son came up with, and if they have had past successes with such things then this forum is a way of recording them. Little to make fun of. But who knows, she and her son may have the last laugh, you never know which ones pan out and the exact whys and wherefors of why some do but most don't.
edit on 3-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Goddam portals always appearing when you least expect them.

Try some fresh Orange juice it generally takes the edge off it!
LoL
edit on 3-3-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

the op gave a prediction,

Uh did they?

What was predicted exactly?

Maybe some clarification would make a prediction but this is just random speak using a city and some numbers with world event to begin with.

Chicago inst the world so an event in Chicago isn't a world event, if it happens in Chicago is it an event that effects the whole world?

What is "it"?

OP said their child told them about "it" and "its" message.

Why nothing more on what It was said to be?

Something, anything.

I predict

Universal event, Sydney, 6, 93.482, upside down and inside out.

Talk this warning as you wish

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Boscov
reply to post by thesaneone

Sure, laugh away. Make fun. I have the gift, so does my son. So, laugh away.

Doesn't your "gift" allow you to be more specific? No offense, but it sounds like one of the other hundreds of baseless "predictions" I've seen on here over the years.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

operation mindcrime
reply to post by NullVoid

I've tried singing "You're the Inspiration" in a very relaxing way but that only resulted in the sofa being sucked into the portal.....

I'll try your suggestion...

Peace

Really?Whatever you do don't sing"Feeling Stronger"!!Especially on 4/17!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

The op gave no prediction they just threw some numbers a city and a "it"

Here's a prediction that will come true: today somebody with the letter A in their name will have a very bad day, and a person with the letter O in their name will have the best day of their life.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

operation mindcrime
reply to post by Boscov

World Event, Chicago, 4, 17.

Played around with the numbers till it hit me....

I have just finished listening to Chicago's album 17, 4 times backwards and now some sort of rip in the fabric of time-space has opened up in my living room. It appears to be growing by the minute and I could really use some expert help with fixing this...

Peace

25 or 6 to 4

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

thesaneone

The op gave no prediction they just threw some numbers a city and a "it"

Here's a prediction that will come true: today somebody with the letter A in their name will have a very bad day, and a person with the letter O in their name will have the best day of their life.

Predictions have come with a lot less definition. Chicago, probably April 17, world changing event (White Sox win?), seems pretty specific, along with the other numbers (the score of the White Sox win?). The point of the OP is that she trusts her sons track record on psychic things, which drove her to post it, and if nothing comes of this she ought to trust it just a little bit less. Predictions are easy, them occurring without stretching the thing too much is harder (as for exact date and time predictions, that's not how it works, but the OP calls them as she sees them).

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Great more snow did he say 17" of the white crap or is it17' . please we don't need any more

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I too have a gift, where I can predict that once I eat Taco Bell I will be spending a better portion of my day in the bathroom... I haven't found a way to use this gift of mine for the better good of the world, but it is just a work in progress, so to speak

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join