It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you believe that UFO's visit us from other worlds?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I always thought there were aliens, I just didnt think they were here (because I thought they were limited by lightspeed and because all of the evidence I heard previously was friend of a friend of a guy on the internet).

But, two weeks ago, I saw David Sereda's film "Evidence: The case for nasa ufo's". This film is incredibly powerful. It is all nasa footage, and he corresponds with nasa head of astro chemistry. Nasa says all the objects are dust or meteors or ice crystals... but none of those go 900,000 mph... an meteor might reach 50,000. He starts speculating in the last quarter of the film, but the rest is wonderful... its available on suprnova.org in the documentary section... he even explains his very own "gravity beyond lightspeed" theory, which is very interesting and i wish someone with more scientific knowledge (than me) would address it.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Element115
Ok there is solid evidence that something is out there

*1 - Look at a crop circle documentry! (Solid proof and fact no human can make them)

*2- Look at the cow and human mutelations (Solid evidence and FACT)

So I believe something is out there! Not sure what

[edit on 24-11-2004 by Element115]

Are you serious? I am sorry if you are being sarcastic I can't tell if you are.

Crop circles? No proof that a human can make one? You really need to do more research. It is well documented some of the earliest crop circles were done by two Englishmen with a board the stepped on to smash down the crops.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by afklop
I always thought there were aliens, I just didnt think they were here (because I thought they were limited by lightspeed and because all of the evidence I heard previously was friend of a friend of a guy on the internet).

But, two weeks ago, I saw David Sereda's film "Evidence: The case for nasa ufo's". This film is incredibly powerful. It is all nasa footage, and he corresponds with nasa head of astro chemistry. Nasa says all the objects are dust or meteors or ice crystals... but none of those go 900,000 mph... an meteor might reach 50,000. He starts speculating in the last quarter of the film, but the rest is wonderful... its available on suprnova.org in the documentary section... he even explains his very own "gravity beyond lightspeed" theory, which is very interesting and i wish someone with more scientific knowledge (than me) would address it.

Your the first to touch on a piece of evidence that is also on my list evidence. This movie is conclusive. As I have stated in other threads, the evidence is plenty. We are not alone, they are here!

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by swordfish

Originally posted by Element115
Ok there is solid evidence that something is out there

*1 - Look at a crop circle documentry! (Solid proof and fact no human can make them)

*2- Look at the cow and human mutelations (Solid evidence and FACT)

So I believe something is out there! Not sure what

[edit on 24-11-2004 by Element115]

Are you serious? I am sorry if you are being sarcastic I can't tell if you are.

Crop circles? No proof that a human can make one? You really need to do more research. It is well documented some of the earliest crop circles were done by two Englishmen with a board the stepped on to smash down the crops.

Do some crop circles consist of unbroken straw, while others consist of broken straw?
Do some crop circles have higer radiation, while others do not?
Do some crop circles have a higer amount of led in the earth in the area of the crop circle compared to the rest of the field, while others do not?

Are some crop circles unexplainable, while others are very explainable?

Yes indeed, research is a good thing.

Sincerly

Cade

[edit on 2-12-2004 by Cade]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join