It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you believe that UFO's visit us from other worlds?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
another thing, what makes you (emily) believe that the shown "filmstrip" is real? what facts, (asumed that this alien is real) lead you to label (or support the labeling) the poor looking et as a criminal? crimes against humanity and "god" ? isn't this creature supposed to be part of "god's" perfect genesis?

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Good question.

I'm not certain; but at least this set of frames shows a living Alien instead of just dead ones.

I have plenty of pics of dead ones at

www.abidemiracles.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
To quote from that first link of Emily:

Notice his skin texture is flaky and fuzzy like the texture like the skin on a kiwi fruit or layered like a paper mache of leaves

I wonder why his skin looks like papier mach�?

Suely not because it almost certainly is!?!

Most of the photos on that site were particularly unconvincing, only the first one had the slightest shed of realism.

So, so far nothing has convinced me that UFOs are from other worlds.I'm still approaching it with an open mind though.

[edit on 24/11/04 by minimi]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
Good question.

I'm not certain; but at least this set of frames shows a living Alien instead of just dead ones.

I have plenty of pics of dead ones at

www.abidemiracles.com...

jup, have seen them all, but still, a photo will never be a sufficient proof. look at every discussion about any photo..either they are too blurry, too far away or even look too real. the first two pictures look quite real, the others look a bit fake to me, but they can still be the real thing. thats the point, perhaps we have all seen a real et-pic but we will never know until someone wants us to know.

[edit on 24-11-2004 by Hannah]

[edit on 24-11-2004 by Hannah]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
it's all just a scheme thought up by Wal-mart which is supported by the Bush administration who didn't want his mark of the beast to be found out by the real vampires which came from Egypt to start up this fake group called the Terrorists who had nothing to do with 911 but really it was the greys and reptilians which every now and then take blurred photos of themselves and their triangular ships which are symbolically placed in the book they wrote called the bible and returned to their home the great pyramids one of many, some are on the backside of the moon and in the face of mars

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Emily, I dont know how old you are, but you strike me as a young girl who just wants "things" to be true. I think boredom features largly in your life.
To beleive any thing you read on the internet (you keep posting links to articles) is just silly and shows a lack of real intellegent consideration of an issue on your part. Think for yourself girl, if you really beleive this nonsense you spout, go prove it so yourself, dont expect anyone to think that if its on the web, it must be true. Your links , atleast as validation of your claims, are worthless.
I respect your right to beleive whatever you want, fantasy is cooler than reality, but please, if you want me to beleive tht aliens exist, you will have to do better than links to websites and blurry pics of aliens. lol
If you dont care if folk beleive you/your beleifs or not, why do you so adamantly pursue your case, in the light of overwhelming evidence?
Take a camera/video and go out somewhere and photograph/film/record ET's, have them tested by unbiased experts in the feild, then Ill say, congratualations, you've convinced me.
By the way, this is not a flame, I like you Emily, just you dont debate very well honey

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
... believe everything that is printed out or shown on the internet is merely fantasy like television.

... Time will tell--won't it--what is true ???

... So don't worry about me. I can handle my own data interpretations. I don't need anybody's >help

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

... may I call attention to this article--

www.exopolitics.org...

... that documents the FACT our nation has been negotiating and dealing with Alien intelligences for the past fifty years, in secret.

Could you please explain how this is a FACT? Do you believe everything you see on the net? If so I can show FACTS that Hitler and Elvis are Gay lovers in LA

I need a little more than some pictures that cant be examined and some web sites. What you have shown can not be backed up at all and are hardly facts

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
... What fact are we chasing here?

... Is it a fact that the United States Gummint is [at least, its NeoCon segment] wants to propagate American POWER?

... Is it a fact that Canada is not heavy in the Defense and WAR-capabilities sector?

... Is it a fact that the current Administration is more SCHIZO-PARANOID that any other Administration in living memory?

... Is it a fact that they have a reputation for LYING, for DECEIT, for INFLUENCE-PEDDLING, for FRAUD [plundering the equity of stockholders in oil companies, for example] and for rigging the election system?

... Why shouldn't I believe they want to set up supra-Gummint entities over our heads to "direct thiings" as if we were under planetary or galactic attack by some horrendous Invading ARMIES?

... The current regime is ODDLY PARANOID, as if the Whole Universe is OUT TO GET THEM!!!

... when in fact, it is only the people they have plundered, pillaged, and desacrated that truly want to get even.

... What a bunch of sicko commies we have for Leadership. Yuck.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

... What fact are we chasing here?

I believe its your statement that the aliens were working with our government

... Is it a fact that the United States Gummint is [at least, its NeoCon segment] wants to propagate American POWER?

... Is it a fact that Canada is not heavy in the Defense and WAR-capabilities sector?

... Is it a fact that the current Administration is more SCHIZO-PARANOID that any other Administration in living memory?

... Is it a fact that they have a reputation for LYING, for DECEIT, for INFLUENCE-PEDDLING, for FRAUD [plundering the equity of stockholders in oil companies, for example] and for rigging the election system?

... Why shouldn't I believe they want to set up supra-Gummint entities over our heads to "direct thiings" as if we were under planetary or galactic attack by some horrendous Invading ARMIES?

... The current regime is ODDLY PARANOID, as if the Whole Universe is OUT TO GET THEM!!!

... when in fact, it is only the people they have plundered, pillaged, and desacrated that truly want to get even.

... What a bunch of sicko commies we have for Leadership. Yuck.

What part of this proves we are working with the aliens?

Most is opinion AT BEST I dont see ONE FACT in the entire statement and even if ALL of it was fact how does ANY of it prove we are being ruled by Shapeshifting Reptiles/Greys or whatever?

You have a right to your opinion but that does not make it a FACT.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
...It's well cited and documented.

www.exopolitics.org...

www.skywatch-research.org...

www.presidentialufo.com...&the.htm

www.alienshift.com...

www.archivalcenter.org...

www.geocities.com...

www.coasttocoastam.com...

www.planetarymysteries.com...

www.anomalous-images.com...

www3.mistral.co.uk...

www.drboylan.com...

... and this guy's not an internet Junkie; he's a scholar who's make himself access to the belly of the Federal BEAST and its EXO-policies.

... It's a good read, well worth your time---unless you're TOO SCARED OF NEW INFORMATION.

... Eh?

[edit on 24-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   

...It's well cited and documented.

Yes it is well documented

It has David Icke as "Proof"

Does this man have any credentials that back him? Or just links to other web sites like Ickes?

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Lol, how do you know this guy Emily? personally? Have you "investigated" him? his claims? who he is/works for? Any documentation (not web drivel) to support his claims.? Infact Ive never seen any alledged or officially acknowledged documents at all regarding earth goverments and E.T
excepting "Alledged" documents relation to project bluebook, and early ufo sightings which were so well blacked out they were useless and never officially authenticated anyway. Please dont say "but its all a conspiracy/secret etc, the governments of the world are lying and hidingthe truth" that may well be but there is no evidence of that either. Its ALL heresay and theory. Ill beleive it when your president makes a public statement saying "yes, it's true" and releases body/s of ufo pilots/craft/documentation to the private sector/media for unbiased analysis.

[edit on 24-11-2004 by instar]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This website made me believe in aliens!

www.geocities.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I started believing in aliens when i found out and understood how truely huge the universe really is. I thought how could we be the only ones in this universe?

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
... David Icke simply isn't enough.

... Salla's spread his sources out over several monographs.

... I shouda done this earlier. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Ok there is solid evidence that something is out there

*1 - Look at a crop circle documentry! (Solid proof and fact no human can make them)

*2- Look at the cow and human mutelations (Solid evidence and FACT)

So I believe something is out there! Not sure what

[edit on 24-11-2004 by Element115]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I wanted to bump this topic up with hopes of getting more thought from others... Everyone here has given a in depth thought... I wish to expand on this, only because there is allot of different occurences that others have had that May in Fact be of same experence! While I review this topic, because " My " feelings leads to this subject, in that I feel there is something more. I know what I have seen! No one person will change that......

The questions was at the start, " What made you beieve that UfO's viist us from other worlds " I wish to continue with that topic....

Those that wish to argue this, why are you here?

[edit on 29-11-2004 by jessemole]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole
I wanted to bump this topic up with hopes of getting more thought from others... Everyone here has given a in depth thought... I wish to expand on this, only because there is allot of different occurences that others have had that May in Fact be of same experence! While I review this topic, because " My " feelings leads to this subject, in that I feel there is something more. I know what I have seen! No one person will change that......

The questions was at the start, " What made you beieve that UfO's viist us from other worlds " I wish to continue with that topic....

Those that wish to argue this, why are you here?

[edit on 29-11-2004 by jessemole]

Well, you beat me to it
I was just about to ask the same question

Reminder everyone!

This is a thread for those who BELIEVE in UFO's.... AND !!!...it's an individual list from member to member as to WHAT MADE them believe in it.

Consider it a reference point for your individual further research.

You are ofcause welcome to start other threads to discuss each list item I'm sure

Thank you.

Looking forward to seen more people come out and list what convienced them personally.

But please, again, it's not the subjects on those individual lists that are up for debate.

Thank you for understanding

Cade

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
My parents have had a history with things of this sort, and have always talked about how they have seen many happenings in the sky (lights and such). For me it all started when I was 8 years old, I saw the movie "Fire in the Sky", which is supposed to be an account of the abduction of a hunter in alaska. Needless to say, when you're 8 years old, and you see something like that, it is kinda traumatic. I was really bothered by that, and I had nightmares until I was about 12. It is kinda freaky, one experience I had was really just a matter of misinterpretation. I woke up and looked out the window, and saw flashing blue and red lights. My first thoughts were OMG OMG OMG, this is actually happening. I immediately got up and took off toward my parents room and noticed the lights on downstairs. So I ran downstairs to see what happened, and I discovered that there were paramedics in my living room with my dad on the floor. My mom told me to go back upstairs. I was too young to understand that the reason for the ambulance and such was my Dad had a stroke. One thing I have always found amazing is the fact that, everyone in my family has the ability to recover from diseases rapidly, here are some examples:

-My Father had a Stroke, but was able to recover with only slightly impaired vision.
-He has recently gotten over a very aggressive, and rare form of Cancer, with which the tumor doubles in size about every month and half.

-I was diagnosed after being only 4 weeks old (not to mention I was 2 weeks premature) with bacterial Meningitis, which I hear can be a real killer. Recovered, with no effects whatsoever.

So in short I have no truly amazing things going for me except for some nightmares, and an abnormally quick healing factor, but who's to say whats normal in this world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join