It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, long time reader first time poster.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

RoScoLaz
hey. hello.

hi

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

unklryan

It happened one night while I was sleeping. I have very frequent reoccurring dreams, and while I was having one my gf said I was sweating profusely and talking strangely. She tried to talk to me but all she could make out was that I was saying don't worry it is just my 3rd eye and was rubbing my forehead ( and saying some other crazy things she can't remember).

I had no recollection. All i know was i was having a common reoccurring dream.

I used to practice astral projection years ago and succeeded once, but stopped because an ex moved in with me and it interrupted my morning meditation when i would wake up.

Well, that sounds like something that should be pretty normal for you. You or your subconscious told your girl not to worry about the way you were acting, because it was just your (psyche - psychic - dream - 3rd eye - mental sphere).

I also used to practice astral projection, but I stopped on purpose after finding out I couldn't handle the strangeness that followed. I only succeeded a few times, but had many close calls. I later felt that the process of getting out had weakened my body mind connection a bit too much and worked in reverse to get back to "normal."

Whatever you were "dreaming" about has meaning that should be explored. It's probably personal in nature about your own evolution as a human.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

KnightLight

unklryan

It happened one night while I was sleeping. I have very frequent reoccurring dreams, and while I was having one my gf said I was sweating profusely and talking strangely. She tried to talk to me but all she could make out was that I was saying don't worry it is just my 3rd eye and was rubbing my forehead ( and saying some other crazy things she can't remember).

I had no recollection. All i know was i was having a common reoccurring dream.

I used to practice astral projection years ago and succeeded once, but stopped because an ex moved in with me and it interrupted my morning meditation when i would wake up.

Well, that sounds like something that should be pretty normal for you. You or your subconscious told your girl not to worry about the way you were acting, because it was just your (psyche - psychic - dream - 3rd eye - mental sphere).

I also used to practice astral projection, but I stopped on purpose after finding out I couldn't handle the strangeness that followed. I only succeeded a few times, but had many close calls. I later felt that the process of getting out had weakened my body mind connection a bit too much and worked in reverse to get back to "normal."

Whatever you were "dreaming" about has meaning that should be explored. It's probably personal in nature about your own evolution as a human.

Yes there is a little more to it than that, I just wanted to give the short version. I do want to share my dreams in the proper form when I can start my own threads.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by unklryan

Wow!, im glad someone replied to your post about dreams, as much as I wanted to help, that was a bit beyond me, im not mocking or disbelieving you, its some thing I do not understand or know about. Thats part of the reason why im on here, a sort of quest for knowledge. I read more than partake in a lot of posts. Im trying to find out more on psychic powers/remote viewing. I had a aura reading some years back, the person who did it was quite shocked, and asked me how long I had been developing my powers, I replyed what powers!, after a long conversation she advised me to look into help in developing them. Glad some one could put your mind at ease.
All the best.
B.V.H

top topics

<< 1   >>

join