It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In a Nut Shell

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

yuppa
OP. we have seen movies like the matrix and honestly if this is a sim and i am in a tube so what? If i am actually a shell with my brains removed and just a fancy chip in my skull thats ok too. you wonr make anyone kill themselves if you tell us what you claim to know. I wish we had a policy on this site that people would be Liable and open to legal proceddings if they were caught in a lie.

That would stop alot of the BS i am sure. But i am willing to let the op actually tell us what he is talking about.

YOU GOT ONE SHOT WITH ME OP. OK...Go.!

I respect the fact that you are certain that no one will be hurt by what I've shared here. Thank you, and I appreciate the bravado.

And no, everything I have said here is truth. I take these experiences extremely, extremely seriously.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Night Star

The "can't handle" stuff is mainly about things that might drive people to commit murder/suicide, or irreversible mental insanity. Yea. Bad. It's not an insult at all, I literally said it for, like I said, your protection.

Why don't you let us decide if we need protecting? I highly doubt anyone here will commit suicide or end up with insanity, unless one already has mental problems. To just tease people with such powerful knowlege and then keep it to yourself, will just end your thread sooner. We don't like having our time wasted. So please, just reveal what you know. If you are that worried, put a warning up before revealing the information.

I respect your position. I have posted on page 2 a few more experiences. One of them was one of the more disturbing ones. Thanks for replying.

And I would like to at least share an experience for you too, although I have shared it here before.

One night in 2011, I had a dream about an EMP blast in a coastal city. For some reason, the name Lancaster stuck out, as it was the name of the nearby Naval vessel in the dream.

I woke up remembering the name, and not much else other than the city and the EMP, as well as the woman and man I was working with (FBI or something).

Well, later that day I voice searched in my phone my ex's name. Her name was Caitlyn. My phone processed the recording, and the result was "Lancaster." Yea, strange, I would say.

Well it got a lot weirder.

I called one of my colleagues who was also in on the experiments. I told him what had happened, and he was stunned, almost overly baffled. I asked him what was wrong. He replied, "The same thing happened to me today."

I asked him how so. He said "I voice searched a name and it came up with a really weird result."

I asked him who and what. He replied, "I voice searched your name and it came up with Jesus."

To pre-empt any people making snarky comments, I know, I am not Jesus lol

edit on 11-3-2014 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2014 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Just to throw one more bone, albeit light, when I was living in the area where we were doing our studies, I did have several perceived paranormal experiences.

I was in my room, and two of my friends were in there too. They were both sitting on the bed, and I was standing up. I turned around, walked towards my desk. Right as I looked at my light, this wave hit me. I felt like I went unconscious and then came to. It was an intense feeling, coupled by a very cold temperature in the room that it seemed to initiate.

I turned around to see both of my friends staring at me wide eyed.

I tried to ask them if they felt that, but before I could even finish my sentence one of my friends said:

"Dude, what the F$%K was that?"

My other friend was totally freaking out too, we all felt it. We asked a friend to stop by. We didn't tell him what happened initially, but the moment he stepped in the room, he said, "It's really cold in here."

Years later on the street, some random kid, completely out of the blue, pointed at me, and said "You know, you're a medium."

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join