It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In a Nut Shell

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

As you stated you were *testing* our responses. I was testing your responses. You have failed to do anything other than whine that we won't just believe you at face value.

Do you know nothing of human nature?

Methinks you missed a few basics in your long time claimed research.

Des

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I am finding this a interesting read so far. Also very typical ATS as far as responses. I'm glad this is on skunk works, maybe it will stave off some of the no pictures it didn't happen type of responses if you know what I mean, though I highly doubt it sadly.

Seems you have been very busy OP. Must have many fascinating tales to tell. I am curious as it seems some of the things you have studied may fall into the same field in a round about way, have your studies overlapped into the paranormal if only by accident? If so could you share how or what you did or came across or conclusions you may have now relating to that field?

Thanks in advance and I hope this thread last awhile with some intelligent input and questions and not a lot of bashing.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

onehuman
I am finding this a interesting read so far. Also very typical ATS as far as responses. I'm glad this is on skunk works, maybe it will stave off some of the no pictures it didn't happen type of responses if you know what I mean, though I highly doubt it sadly.

Seems you have been very busy OP. Must have many fascinating tales to tell. I am curious as it seems some of the things you have studied may fall into the same field in a round about way, have your studies overlapped into the paranormal if only by accident? If so could you share how or what you did or came across or conclusions you may have now relating to that field?

Thanks in advance and I hope this thread last awhile with some intelligent input and questions and not a lot of bashing.

At least there's one human on this thread haha, because your name is onehuman

Ok sorry about that. I appreciate your insight into this, though.

I think that some of these things are interrelated, no doubt about it.

As for paranormal, I have a hard time with this one. I've had plenty of experiences that would point to paranormal, but I don't venture too far into that territory any more, for a number of reasons, namely self preservation.

I will give you my current conclusion: there is an after-physical life.

edit on 2-3-2014 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Thank you for your reply and no need to apologies about the name, I have a sense of humor which quite frankly I think some other humans need to re find in themselves.

Personally I think your responses say quite a lot if only one knows how to actually read them. With all you have discovered do you at least feel it might all have a positive outcome in the end? You seem to mention folks can't handle it in some references. Is That like a end of the world radio broadcast scenereo or something even more extreme?

I'm also curious if you are aware of the Cortney Brown(?) thread about remote viewing and a announcement to be made soon possibly regarding it. Is this on your radar as well?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Double post my bad...
edit on 3/2/14 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

onehuman
Thank you for your reply and no need to apologies about the name, I have a sense of humor which quite frankly I think some other humans need to re find in themselves.

Personally I think your responses say quite a lot if only one knows how to actually read them. With all you have discovered do you at least feel it might all have a positive outcome in the end? You seem to mention folks can't handle it in some references. Is That like a end of the world radio broadcast scenereo or something even more extreme?

I'm also curious if you are aware of the Cortney Brown(?) thread about remote viewing and a announcement to be made soon possibly regarding it. Is this on your radar as well?

Good to know, humor is essential to being happy, for me at least anyway!

You know, I went through some real hellish stuff during some of these findings, and much of it was indeed due to the findings themselves, and the techniques we used to discover them. With that said, as I mentioned earlier, I have mostly ceased this excursion to readjust and kind of come back to my equilibrium, which is going smoothly. I am confident that what I have learned will ultimately be a positive and beneficial thing. I wouldn't have it any other way at least.

The "can't handle" stuff is mainly about things that might drive people to commit murder/suicide, or irreversible mental insanity. Yea. Bad. It's not an insult at all, I literally said it for, like I said, your protection.

I don't know the name, but I have seen some of the recent RV threads lately. RV is an absolutely fascinating thing, truly a marvelous exhibition of the mind's ability to displace spatially and observe. Mix temporal displacement into that mix and then you really start gettin' weird!

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

What I discovered is that there are reasons why these things are covered up and kept taboo in the societal mind. I will not divulge why, because to be quite frank, it is too disturbing for most to hear, even those here at ATS.

I don't doubt any of your experiences, at all. I've had unexpected, random weirdness at times, enough to know the unexplained exists.
The "too disturbing" part though, is what I want to know.
If I could know why this stuff is covered up, maybe some of my strange happenings would be more understandable.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If nothing else, I am intrigued. I'm just curious as to which direction this discussion will proceed...

1. We will discover something truly enlightening, our minds will have been opened, and we will be better for having read it.

2. We will discover that the OP doesn't know anything more than the rest of us, and is wasting our time.

For once, OP, I would love to see #1 play out... a lot of us are tired of wasting our time on #2 (which serves to 'splain some of the animosity... it really isn't anything personal)

edit on 2-3-2014 by madmac5150 because: Damned cat again...

edit on 2-3-2014 by madmac5150 because: Errant squiggles

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Lol I guess this discussion is just coming down to you and I. Least I won't be bashing you so that's the good news. My instincts tell me you are what you say and have done what you say as well. I imagine instincts could be a operative word to you eh?

You mentioned you used one particular state for your extraterrestrial study. I'm guessing that is a known "hot spot?" Can you share that state with us perhaps? Was your experience of the first, second, third, kind? Just curious really.

I also have something else I would like to ask you, but would prefer to do it in a pm is that's ok with you. Don't want to take up all your time on your thread

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
What can you tell me about deja vu? I was hit with that real hard a few times in the past and it seemed like the words spoken in a conversation were identical to one from the past. So much so that I had to mention it to the person I was talking to. It was like, this happened before!

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
One time the world ended because Jafar the English bred Dinosaur from planet Upolololto D farted.

This evidence was gathered by a highly trained team of specialized fields primarily in the empirical objective analytical scientific methodical procedural algorothorim poop 1.

*My words are just as valid as yours here without any sources/links to claims

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

The "can't handle" stuff is mainly about things that might drive people to commit murder/suicide, or irreversible mental insanity. Yea. Bad. It's not an insult at all, I literally said it for, like I said, your protection.

Why don't you let us decide if we need protecting? I highly doubt anyone here will commit suicide or end up with insanity, unless one already has mental problems. To just tease people with such powerful knowlege and then keep it to yourself, will just end your thread sooner. We don't like having our time wasted. So please, just reveal what you know. If you are that worried, put a warning up before revealing the information.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
OP. we have seen movies like the matrix and honestly if this is a sim and i am in a tube so what? If i am actually a shell with my brains removed and just a fancy chip in my skull thats ok too. you wonr make anyone kill themselves if you tell us what you claim to know. I wish we had a policy on this site that people would be Liable and open to legal proceddings if they were caught in a lie.

That would stop alot of the BS i am sure. But i am willing to let the op actually tell us what he is talking about.

YOU GOT ONE SHOT WITH ME OP. OK...Go.!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

*Note, I am nursing a terrible head cold right now, forgive any incoherent ramblings.

Thank you for taking the time to make this thread, 1Providence1. It is on subject matter I find quite fascinating, so I really appreciated the parts of your experiences you could share with us here. Very glad that you are taking a break to recoup from what seems like a highly draining period of time!

#1) I have always thought re: extraterrestrials - that it would be highly arrogant of us to assume they didn't exist. I guess I just can't see that humanity (such as it is) is the best that universal energy could come up with lol. Although I wish it were otherwise, I don't feel that the majority of humanity is ready for disclosure. However I'm betting that it would set priorities straight in this world like nothing else could!

#2) If my dream of being welcomed amongst the Fae with my partner were indeed coming from truth at some point in time, I would be beyond thrilled, as the feelings of love/acceptance/celebration that permeated that dream were incomparable to anything on Earth. *grin* FWIW I dream almost nightly and truth there are some I'd rather did not occur (though nothing I felt couldn't be handled), however the notable ones including the above and flight would be incredible.

#3) I agree the human brain is so vast, there is much we do not comprehend. I suspect its sum total capabilities are well beyond anything science even considers worthy of study, today.

In my own experiences, I have managed to "send" thoughts to some people I am close to, and though not consistently, it has happened enough times that I know it is not merely coincidence. I have also had moderate success with thought form manifestation, and I wondered if you could share re: your experience on such. At the time I was amazed and well, dumbfounded by the experiences; and then I found myself wondering if I shouldn't be messing with it, for some reason. Could be that I am just afraid of whatever power I might have...do you have any thoughts on this?

Also, If you can share, I was wondering what has changed about your paradigm due to your experiences? Thanks for reading.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

snowspirit

What I discovered is that there are reasons why these things are covered up and kept taboo in the societal mind. I will not divulge why, because to be quite frank, it is too disturbing for most to hear, even those here at ATS.

I don't doubt any of your experiences, at all. I've had unexpected, random weirdness at times, enough to know the unexplained exists.
The "too disturbing" part though, is what I want to know.
If I could know why this stuff is covered up, maybe some of my strange happenings would be more understandable.

Well, lets just say at one of the peaks of experimentation, I lost control of the technique I used. I got literally stuck in what I can only best describe as some kind of advanced telepathic projection ability, combined with a high awareness of synchronicity and specific patterns that somehow intertwined with the telepathy.

Well, long story short, at one point people were indeed acting very strange around me, and I could tell my mind was doing this "thing" (mentioned above) and I couldn't turn it off. Within a week of it constantly going on, people started to say some specific things that, well, were damn frightening, and I'm not even religious.

I saw them say it as they would look straight at me. They would have this blank, expressionless, wide eyed look as if, controlled. Now, I'm not a religious person, I simply study everything with an open mind. Here are the things they said before I got the # out of there:

"It's him"

"It's you"

"It's Lucian"

"It's Satan"

This went on for two weeks. My friends heard it, they witnessed it. It started happening to one of my friends too. Random people would stop and look right at him and start shouting and going nuts as if possessed.

The night before I left this place, I was really freaked out by everything. My energy was skyrocketing, and not in a good way. My two cats were going berserk, one was puking everywhere, the other had this insane smile on his face that wouldn't go away. Within minutes, something arrived in my back yard in the forest line. Whatever the hell it was, did not sound good, at all. It was not an animal, and it definitely wasn't human. It was making what almost sounded like syllabic enunciations, but in this hissing/groaning sound. The only thing running through my head was some kind of frail looking, hunched over, hairless...thing.

Two days after I left, the house two doors down caught fire and burned to the ground.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Mikeultra
What can you tell me about deja vu? I was hit with that real hard a few times in the past and it seemed like the words spoken in a conversation were identical to one from the past. So much so that I had to mention it to the person I was talking to. It was like, this happened before!

Well, a guy posted on my birthday, on this site several years ago. At the time, I was obssessed with repeating numbers, especially in dates and times. He posted on my birthday, his first post here, at 5:55am, and by accident I later found out.

He had a very interesting and profound post, ultimately concluding with "You are Neo, you are the one. Only you can change things, and hopefully, with the help of others."

Coincidence, yea probably. However, there is a relevance to your comment. I spoke with him privately. He is very avid with Deja Vu. In fact, at a bar he was confronted by two men in black suits that spoke about some pretty strange, you know, agency kind of # to this guy. They approached him.

Deja Vu is not my specialty, but i believe there's quite a bit to it. Fascinating indeed.
edit on 11-3-2014 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonBlossom

Thank you for your kind and insightful post Moon Blossom

I'd be happy to share. What may have been a coincidence, may have been manifestation, I am not sure, but here's a light hearted example, but, could raise a few eyebrows.

What if you could literally CONTROL the stock market, with your mind?

Well, I tried.

About 3 hours before closing bell in 2011, I mentioned to one of my colleagues as we watched the numbers, "Hey, watch this, by the end of the trades, the DOW is going to hit -%5.55"

We watched and as the last minutes came up, the number was hovering around -5.50. As the bell rang, it hit -5.53. He looked at the screen and said, "You have to be kidding me."

I told him to wait a few minutes because the last trades were still coming in. Guess what the DOW finally ended on that day?

Yup.

Not that saying this is true is going to convince people that are biased, but this story is factual. You could ask my colleague right now and he would not only tell you that the above is 100% fact, but that he himself experienced a lot of very strange things, many times with me.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join