It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Cards: "Mutual Assured Distraction"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Illuminati Cards: "Mutual Assured Distraction"

These are expansion cards to the original "Illuminati- Game of Conspiracy" See here. Also see, the Illuminati: New World Order(1995) expansion.

Sharing for those interested in the card game and how it relates to what's going on. These offer a continuation, more current of world event activity, from manipulation to conquer and divide.

Gun control, Health Reform, Digital Currency, Global instability, provocateurs, peace/war, Gay Marriage, more-

Here are, IMO, examples as follows;

Bank Collapse
-Cyprus "haircuts", denial of withdraw from bank accounts
-UK "HSBC imposes restrictions on large cash withdrawals" see here

Defense Cuts
"Congress prepares to defend districts from defense cuts" - source here

Loopholes
"Losing money turns out to be profitable."

Fanatics Unite!
-extreme left vs extreme right

Economic Stimulus
-stimulus packages
-bailouts

Death Panels
Claimed death panels introduced within Obamacare.

Supermajority
-rigged voting
-supposed majority polls on a subject

Law and Order
-"Police state"

Infotaiment
-sensationalism
-entertainment for ratings
-news for agenda

Health Reform
Obamacares issues.

Gay Marriage
"Perfect! An issue everybody gets mad about and no one can agree on!"
Gay marriage bills and on the opposite- side protection bills, etc.

Rabble-Rousers
From MSM to Alt media, many accused of playing the agenda card to provocateurs stirring up riots and more.

Peace in Our Time
"Then... we'll chose sides for the next war!"

Mutual Assured Distraction

Gun Control
-Connecticut - "Owners of Newly 'Illegal' Firearms May Soon Start Receiving Notices" - see link
-Washington State Passes Gun Control Bill "Senate panel approves gun control bill" - more here

Global Instability
From Ukraine and Venezuela violent protests, and more to drought in the US, Brazil, etc.

Digital Currency
Crypto currency from Bitcoin, to Litecoin and more, how they playing a part in global currency to market hacking.

More

Outbreak Of Sanity
"Don't worry it never lasts!"

Back from the Dead
Propaganda piece didn't last, try again.

Entitlements
"Anything is negotiable, EXCEPT THAT!"

Celebrity Funeral
News on hold for week, 24/7 coverage of celebrity death!

Source: images

Adding your own.
edit on 2-3-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2014 by dreamingawake because: expansion

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Why do the cards seem to have a different format from cards like Saddam Hussein, Combined Disasters etc. Other than that I find it very uncanny.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Lol @ the Health Reform card. An image worth a thousand words. It couldn't come at a better time.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

starwarsisreal

Why do the cards seem to have a different format from cards like Saddam Hussein, Combined Disasters etc. Other than that I find it very uncanny.

Creation date for the above cards was in 2010. Formats, I am guessing are to differentiate from the original(1982) and Illuminati: New World Order(1995), or that just being different production date updated with a new format.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
It is very easy to predict the catastrophes of man kind. Those in charge don't seem to be able to learn from the past, no matter how compelling. This simple fact leads those not in control to eventually do the only thing available to them to obtain what they consider freedom and that is, resort to violence.

It is a cycle, a vicious one and something that we as a species are not above as of now. There is a reason that Asimov, Bradbury, Orwell and Huxley seem like prophets and it's because human nature isn't that hard to predict.
edit on 2-3-2014 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hey you, the conspiracy theorist on ATS, come up with some really insidious ideas that you'd expect the globalist elites to have in the works, you've got all the ideas, all seeing eyes, pyramids, banks, war, terror, come on man, make something really neat.

Hey you, the conspiracy theorist on ATS.. you know too much, you must be a globalist elite because I've seen the things you say.

the disconnect is quite obvious, yet the desire to find the links are all too blinding.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Thanks Op for the great post... I have not seen these yet... I think the old cards had better wording and crypto meaning, but the new card titles are great...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sn0rch

Play your words to the Pink Floyd song of the same name and you have something

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Play Song "Hey You"
Hey you ! out there in the cold Getting lonely, getting old, can you feel me
Hey you ! Standing in the aisles With itchy feet and fading smiles, can you feel me
Hey you ! don't help them to bury the light Don't give in without a fight.
Hey you ! out there on your own sitting naked by the phone would you touch me
Hey you ! with your ear against the wall Waiting for someone to call out would you touch me
Hey you ! would you help me to carry the stone Open your heart, I'm coming home But it was only a fantasy
The wall was too high as you can see No matter how he tried he could not break free
And the worms ate into his brain.
Hey you ! out there on the road Always doing what you're told, can you help me
Hey you ! out there beyond the wall Breaking bottles in the hall, can you help me
Hey you ! don't tell me there's no hope at all Together we stand, divided we fall.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

it is patently obvious that the card design is reactionary , not predictive - simply by looking at the release date :

top topics

join