It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, There Are Paid Government Trolls On Social Media, Blogs, Forums And Websites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Looks like we aren't so paranoid after all. Thanks Eddie.

Do you want solid proof that paid government shills are targeting websites, blogs, forums and social media accounts? For years, many have suspected that government trolls have been systematically causing havoc all over the Internet, but proving it has been difficult. But now thanks to documents leaked by Edward Snowden and revealed by Glenn Greenwald, we finally have hard evidence that western governments have been doing this.
Filming Cops

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Already knew this. I also already knew that companies do it to sway opinion on their products. I used to work for a company that had a team of 5 people that did nothing but try and affect PR over many sites even Usenet and IRC. So yeah it's been going on in government and corporations for a very long time. The company I worked for I know did it from 2000 - 2002 when I moved on to another job. I know now you can actually hire people with bot nets to do it. I could reference a source but I will not do it here. Need Facebook friends or likes? No problemo! Need twitter followers? No problem we gotchu! And on and on. There is no conspiracy here only fact. ATS live radio was way off last night saying this didn't exist. I will be happy to PM anyone of them the site that offers these services as proof that they exist.

edit on 2-3-2014 by Pimpintology because: of formatting purposes.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Topic already exists. Please add to the on-going discussion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the future, please use "search". Thread closed.

join