It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Copenhagen - The city of the New world Order....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
this is a little video. where He ( a dane ) talks about something I find very importent.

- www.youtube.com...

Copenhagen the City of the New world Order.

talk about Denmarks role in building a new U.N headcourters in Copenhagen., and that its a cover fore the new world order.

Denmarks also held COP15

also there is a stright line ( energy Line ) from the vatican / Rome. to where the new building shall stand in
Copenhagen ( CPH ) .

talks about our current PM. Helle Thorning schmidt. has been to bilderberg meetings.
some will remember her from the Obama & England´s PM, selfie as the unkown woman.

talks about Angela Merkel shall be the Boss of it all.

talks about how Copenhagen has been transformet.

The New building has 8 arms that is looking like a Sun. that is like a copy of the Vatican square / marketsplace in the vatican.

Just that Denmark fore most part is a very small place to compare to the World. i did´t want this to miss out.
What do you all think about this ????

i will fix the youtube links soon and put a map of the new building up too.

he has also done this little video :

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-3-2014 by kadara_dk because: Fixed the Youtube Vidéo´s and put Picture´s up

edit on 2-3-2014 by kadara_dk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I can't watch those videos right now but it doesn't take a 3rd grader to know literally everything is a straight line away from me on a map lol...even you right now are a straight line away from me.
edit on 2-3-2014 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kadara_dk

I would have thought London with its Templar and banking connections would be a far better choice of capital for the new world order. The Greenwich meridian is also located in the South East district of the city.

edit on 2-3-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyD

my bad. i have fixed it a little. He called it a Energi Line.

hopes that help

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

from all the others video i have seen on NWO / bilderberg Group / etc, etc..

i would have said Vatican. but I am only bringing a message to all you on ATS.

But the Building in CPH is a NEW U.N building. makes one think again about it

and funny how its looks like a Sun, and the Vatican spuare

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I am very glad that this has been posted. Distressed not to have time to reply in full, as I am in a rush. I was in Denmark, at the G20 and a guest to the Royal Family. My family and their's have along history.
Yes Denmark is indeed the hidden hand pulling all the strings. Obama went to Denmark twice in his first six months of office.The Crown Prince and Princess was in the United States during his inuagaration.

They are quiet proud to tell you that they are the Biblical Tribe of Dan. Danmark not Denmark their local Spelling. Dan= Tribe of Dan, Mark the Mark of Cain.

The Danes were the first Arrivals in America and are the on going Rulers to this day.Hence the Red and White Stripes of the flag ( Viking ), that is the true origin, not what you are taught in school.13 stripes = 13 Tribes of Israel. Yes 13, the book of revelation speaks of 12 tribes, yet Dan is removed and substituted.
The Danes are also the Rulers of the United Kingdom. The Monarchy today are subservant cousins left behind as managers after the Viking invasions and many intermarriages. Read Prince Phillips Bio, he is listed as a Prince of Denmark. The British Monarchy in full Regalia wear a eight pointed Star of The Danish Order of the Elephant.
Note how similar the vatican flag is to that of Denmark.

The Danes are hinted at in the Matrix Movie as the hidden Hand as the character Known as the Merovigian.The are also at the center of the Da vinci Code. Also the Marriage of Princess Mary and Prince Fredrik is a farce.She was no commoner from Australia.Note no abdication? She is of the Royal linage of Scottish Stuart's.Hence the Da vinci linkage.

A summary of my family and background to this is, my Old World name is Lund. From this evolved King Lund-Inglund -Englund- England. Lund-Lundon-London.

I am sorry for any typo's ( alot of distracting activity around me) and a hasty reply. I have a very busy period ahead of me. Think I covered the basics.I look forward to watching you video at a latter date. Thank you for sharing.

edit on 2-3-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It will be flooded anyway .. so if they want to waste money.. resources and time let them have it.
This is the future of Copenhagen and Denmark...

edit on 2-3-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The 8 spoked wheel is a Symbol from India that can represent the sun, but it translates mainly as:
"Wheel of Dharma" OR "Wheel of Law" (the show Lost featured both the 8 spoked wheel (that moved the island), and the Dharma institute who are looking for a way to turn it.)

Eightfold path is used to develop insight into the true nature of phenomena (or reality) and to eradicate greed, hatred, and delusion. The Noble Eightfold Path is the fourth of the Buddha's Four Noble Truths; the first element of the Noble Eightfold Path is, in turn, an understanding of the Four Noble Truths. It is also known as the Middle Path or Middle Way. All eight elements of the Path begin with the word "right", which translates the word samyañc (in Sanskrit) or sammā (in Pāli). These denote completion, togetherness, and coherence, and can also suggest the senses of "perfect" or "ideal". [3] 'Samma' is also translated as "wholesome", "wise" and "skillful".

Link

The Rule of Law, not the rules of the jungle.... (george bush talking about a New World Order) Law - Dharma - 8 spoked wheel...

Perfect, complete togetherness...

No more greed hatred delusion..

So yes just by the buildings shape they do seem to denote a new world order. This is quite obvious. Thank You OP for posting.

edit on 2-3-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

nice read about the royale familie of Denmark. or Danmark.. i am 100% against the Monarchy we have here in Denmark. they have been born with Money ( Tax payers Money ) in the a**.. from birth.... So I don´t support that kind.

reply to post by dollukka

where do you have that map from ? and what timeline would it be in - 20 or 30 years ???

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightLight

that´s kind of funny ( or not ). I have seen the complete Serie about 2-3 months Ago. Season 1-6. Again.

So I did´t see the Connection between that wheel and Dharma´s Wheel
before now. but did´t the 2 last season seem alittle confusing ( fore me they did).

but i See where you are going.

Maybe this U.N building is The wheel of Law = where the NEW WORLD ORDER will be... and Rule from...

and ty fore the input

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

kadara_dk

nice read about the royale familie of Denmark. or Danmark.. i am 100% against the Monarchy we have here in Denmark. they have been born with Money ( Tax payers Money ) in the a**.. from birth.... So I don´t support that kind.

Thank you.That makes two of us. That family linage especially. Being from there, you should be aware of the Templar Island of Bornholme and it's history? Fredrik is the Grand Master of that Order. Are you familiar with the City of Lund, across the pond? Are you aware that the Cathedral was to be the new Vatican? Google it. There are many things hidden there.Interesting past, if you know what to look for.

The eight pointed star of the Order of the Elephant, is the eight pointed star of the Babylonian godess Ishtar. It is also the Union Jack, the Vatican layout and the N.A.T.O Compass.

N.A.T.O is headed by Danmark. N.A.T.O reversed is OTAN= WOTAN = ODIN.
edit on 2-3-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

no or I don´t remember hearing about it before now.

you did talk about the Vatican flag and denmark´s flag is a like. but I do not see a connection between them ?

"Note how similar the vatican flag is to that of Denmark"

Regentflag from 1972

Vatican flag

the normal flag we use in modern times.

alittle maybe with the first. but no at the normal flag

edit on 2-3-2014 by kadara_dk because: add flags

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightLight

Wheel also signifies Shamash, Mesopotamian sun god, god of justice which signifies RULE.

Always a problem when minority assign themselves godly rule over the majority.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Oh Mein Got!! Of course...

In the 1600 & 1700s Australia was known as New Holland!!! And it was filled with people who spoke pigeon Dutch (called English).

Yes, it all fits now.....

I predict that in a short while, All the tribes of Europe (and a few ringins like Turkey and Israel) will unite in Copenhagen, eat some Ice cream, and unite their voices in unison, to see who should take over the World.

Yes the White tribes (and a few ringins) Unite!!!!.....

We shall call it a "New Vision For Europe"........how about...EUROVISION!! Yes...thats it!!!!

Let the World hear them sing.........Weeeeeeeeeee Eurovision is nearly here!!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

kadara_dk

no or I don´t remember hearing about it before now.

Sorry I'm not sure what you are saying when you say remember?' What exactly are your refering to?
As for the flag, sorry I can't attatch Pictures. Please go to google images. Search Knights of Malta, scroll down through the page and note the flags and Shields. I was editting my above post, when you replied. See added referance to the eight pointed star and N.A.T.O.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

gort51
Oh Mein Got!! Of course...

In the 1600 & 1700s Australia was known as New Holland!!! And it was filled with people who spoke pigeon Dutch (called English).

Yes, it all fits now.....

Yes, and there is also a City in West Australia called Denmark.Another in New Zealands North Island. The original Zealand is also Danish.Even a Dane County is The United State. In their opinon it is all theirs and so are you!

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I put very little faith in someones You Tube video as far as news...or information that involves anything other than a cute puppy. Why would it matter where a building is built for the New World Order being established ? Its not magic, nor is it ceremonies in the woods involving child sacrifices...its government and much more of it than what we have now. It matters not the design of a building be it swastika or that its in a straight line with the Vatican or anything else...its simply more government

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

13th Zodiac

A summary of my family and background to this is, my Old World name is Lund. From this evolved King Lund-Inglund -Englund- England. Lund-Lundon-London.

Sorry but this sentence is crap utter crap

England is derived from Angle-land land of the angles as in the anglo saxon tribes
same as Britain is another evolution from the Breton tribes that also occupied
parts of the island

and London is purely a modern version of the Roman Londinium which was a Roman settlement in 50AD
that grew up roughly where the modern city of london stands today.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

ShayneJUK

13th Zodiac

Sorry but this sentence is crap utter crap

England is derived from Angle-land land of the angles as in the anglo saxon tribes
same as Britain is another evolution from the Breton tribes that also occupied
parts of the island

and London is purely a modern version of the Roman Londinium which was a Roman settlement in 50AD
that grew up roughly where the modern city of london stands today.

Well thanks for pointing that out. Stupid full of crap me.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

dollukka
It will be flooded anyway .. so if they want to waste money.. resources and time let them have it.
This is the future of Copenhagen and Denmark...

edit on 2-3-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

I agree. There will be a catastrophic event causing all coastal cities of the world to be under water including Copenhagen and New York City.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join