It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Troops Blame U.S. HAARP for Earthquake in Crimea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well if they can prove that HAARP exists it will make my weekend. I used to be a Radar Mechanic in the military so I know what "invisible" RF and some forms of Radar are capable of. We used to kill birds with single beams at a distance and watch them fall from the sky. Just because you can't see something doesn't make less real.

March 1, 2014 11:43 PM EST -- (TRN) -- A significant earthquake has struck the Crimean peninsula in the Ukraine within the last hour and Russian military sources are claiming it was a deliberate attack by the United States using it's HAARP Array in Alaska, in retaliation for Russia placing troops into the Ukraine.

4.5 HAARP Quake

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So that was what Kerry meant.... Just a fancy way of saying : "Look my weapons are more techy than yours.."

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Volund

Turner Radio Network creates hoaxes. You must have missed this thread:

*** ALL MEMBERS *** "Turner Radio Network" as a source.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Not seeing any mainstream links on Google of any earthquake in Crimea. However clearly shows one happen 12 hours ago on the Live Earthquakes map. Very strange all though quite unlikely HAARP can be that pin point within hours..

Edit: All though one of the biggest hurricane's ever to strike the east coast that happen to turn inward when it was suppose to drift outward to the Atlantic hit 1 week before the 2012 election occurred who's to say what they can achieve with that thing.
edit on 2-3-2014 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Volund

That was not HARP, it was Putin farting or Gabriel's horn or Gods displeasure or the return of the Light Beings. ATS is as funny as it gets sometimes.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Well, I admit I can't read everything.

I will not deny this as being outside the realm of possibility though. -IF there was a quake at all... and there was... hmmm

edit on 2-3-2014 by Volund because: clarification

edit on 2-3-2014 by Volund because: I guess there was a quake, a 4.1

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Volund
Well if they can prove that HAARP exists it will make my weekend.

Someone denies the existence of HAARP?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Volund

Well yes the US did strike it with HAARP. But it was in retaliation for russia sending a polar vortex to the US to stress our economy and and cripple our energy sector in preparation for WW111 .. Tit for tat thats all .

Now seriously if I had the power to strike my enemies with an earthquake I wouldn't hit it with a 4.5 . I would strike it with at least 7 and then gradually increase it to make my point. But obama is a sissy so maybe he did use a little EQ to spook the russians... lol.

Obama needs to learn a lesson from the 80's never stop at a 10. Crank that sucker up to 11 !!!

DISCLAIMER : I don't believe HAARP can be used to cause EQ's. But.. if it could you know how I would use it.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Now we know why Obama said:

"There will be costs for any military intervention in Ukraine"

and then went to a party and didn't go to a security meeting.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

_BoneZ_
reply to post by Volund

Shucks. Thought I was getting my front row seat for the weathers wars kick off.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Witness2008

_BoneZ_
reply to post by Volund

Shucks. Thought I was getting my front row seat for the weathers wars kick off.

Tell me about it, I was making popcorn!!

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Joking aside check this out regarding hydrochemistry

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Volund

en.wikipedia.org...

It's a pleasure to be able to make someone's weekend like that. Hope the rest of your week is as easily made.

Have a good one,

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Ukraine blames Russia for Russian troops in the Crimea...

Which accusation do you think is more legit?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Sorry, double post :

(see post below)

edit on 3/2/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

sn0rch

Volund

en.wikipedia.org...

It's a pleasure to be able to make someone's weekend like that. Hope the rest of your week is as easily made.

Yeah. It most certainly does exist.

Here is another weblink showing how the University of Alaska (who often collaborates with HAARP in doing research at the facility) has in the past sent students the the HAARP array in Gakona, Alaska on a summer school program. The university sends students there so they can gain experience doing hands-on research:

This school is supported by the Air Force Research Laboratory, and the Upper Atmosphere Program of the National Science Foundation. Instructional activities over a two week period with opportunities for hands-on observational experiments at Poker Flat research range and the HAARP Gakona Observatory.

The Geophysical Institute of the University of Alaska Fairbanks held a Polar Aeronomy and Radio Science (PARS) Summer School in late July 2010, which to provide instruction and hands-on experimental experience for students and their graduate supervisors. Supported by the Office of Naval Research, the Air Force Research Laboratory, and the Upper Atmosphere Program of the National Science Foundation.
Source:
Polar Aeronomy and Radio Science Summer School

edit on 3/2/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

join