It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the stock markets crash Monday morning?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Folks with real money have no need to,sell off stocks to get money for the holidays. I don't have much believe me but we've never done that either. Sell stock in the quarter that usually shows the most growth??? Why?

a reply to: frugal

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Records are right now showing economic growth of 3.5% . That doesn't exactly sound like the crash is on the horizon. a reply to: St Udio

most of the population questions the numbers the gov't feeds us as unreal/massaged data...
so do many respected economists... they see the 3.5% growth of GDP is a fudged number

there is bound to be a tremendous shift from the equities from the DOW /NASDAQ /S&P as more than 2 Trillion$ gets reallocated into the (much anticipated) higher rates of return in the Bond Markets

commodities will also suffer a huge migration of funds out of the COMEX into a hopefully robust return of higher Bond interest rates

edit on st31141476807331072014 by St Udio because: typo

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Yes, please!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
ECB and Bank of Japan said they will start/expand their own QE; US growth is faster then expected; potential gas crisis in EU is out of the question since today.

My guess is that we will see new records in the next week, not a crash.

P.S.: Sorry! Thought the OP was posted today

edit on 31-10-2014 by baburak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: baburak

Nevermind, the hope renews every week.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Our stock went up nearly 10% in the last week. I'll be selling SOON!!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Those figures are from the economists. reply to: St Udio

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
See if I were someone who had money I would understand all that. Unfortunatly I don't speak money. Let's talk about credit instead LOL. Or debt. Those are things I understand. I have a tiny portfolio that is supposed to be for retirement. I should have enough in there by say 2100. A reply to: St Udio

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If another sell off starts, like the recent one, then there will be nothing to ease the decline since QE ended October 29th.

Its my opinion, the US government will do whatever it needs to do to prevent another collapse of the markets, which includes additional QEs, as needed, instead of QEs on a periodic basis as has been the case in the past.
edit on 31-10-2014 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I hear a stock market crash weekly. Wake me up when it crashes. I'll survive if it tanks or not.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Hey,
I don't know about 2014 but somewhere I belief that our economy is fading after referring www.profitconfidential.com... The doom gloom warnings of market crash is increasing. And it seems 1929 crash is returning when i read an article of Mr. Levi and guess what he the grandson of that person who had predicted 1929 crash. Like seriously this prediction can be true i fear it somewhere...

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: baburak
ECB and Bank of Japan said they will start/expand their own QE; US growth is faster then expected; potential gas crisis in EU is out of the question since today.

My guess is that we will see new records in the next week, not a crash.

P.S.: Sorry! Thought the OP was posted today

Well, I win

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join