It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pure Genius: A Man in Debt Demolishes His House.

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

At the end of 2013, a man from Lovech-Bulgaria who could not afford to pay the mortgage for his house gave his last penny to demolish it right before the banksters took it away.

The land that the house was built on was not included in the mortgage so the family decided to destroy the house and give it to its new owner.

The remains of the building were loaded on a big truck and moved to the central district office of the bank in the city of Teteven, where the contract for the mortgage was signed.

I saw this and just had to share it, this is amazing.

The man is a genius, I would have paid a LOT of money to see the Bank directors face when the rubble from his house was dumped on his door step! He wanted the house, he damn well got it!

Although obviously if you can't afford the house you shouldn't have got it in the first place, but while the cost of living goes up and our wages stay the same, this is becoming an all too familiar story.

The man who was in debt to the bank and his whole family entered the office and started crying and begging for mercy, but the director said that they can’t make exceptions and the family had a week to vacant the house.

Imagine the director’s face after the family got out of the office and his precious new house was unloaded in front of the bank’s main entrance…

That’s how we should all deal with the banksters.

edit on 2-3-2014 by iRoyalty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

So, you think the man escaped his debt by destroying a house? That may have been the case in that part of the world, but in the US and I'm sure elsewhere in the West, he still owes the debt. And if that tactic was done here, he would eventually wish he had taken another course. Lending institutions rarely forget what they are owed.

In the US, if you own the land, it is unlikely that you will be able to secure a mortgage on any structure that you wish to place upon that land--that includes mobile homes--without that mortgage having a clause that takes ownership of the land itself if you do not make the payments. In fact, that is a common ploy for mobile home sellers to gain land at little cost: Make a loan that they virtually know the buyer cannot maintain and then seize the mobile home AND the land when the person defaults.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
He didn't escape anything. He destroyed something that belonged to somebody else.

He agreed to pay for something and then backed out on the contract, then tore down a house that belonged to the bank.

Whether you like or hate the banks he agreed to the contract.

He is not a hero, He is a person who doesn't keep his word and obligations.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well OP, I guess I'll be the only one to agree with you so far.

Banks give out cash which they don't have and then want our tangible REAL assets in return for it if we run behind on the payments due to inflation, job loss etc. These things ARE real.

Too bad he didn't have an out house to dump there as well.

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

mwood
He didn't escape anything. He destroyed something that belonged to somebody else.

He agreed to pay for something and then backed out on the contract, then tore down a house that belonged to the bank.

Well that's one way to see it.

Another way is, nothing truly belongs to the bank. They try to make it seem like it does, but in reality, it is our money that put them in the position they are today. And nowadays they make money out of thin air, you know, like simply hitting a mechanical keyboard button. Is that what you meant by belongings of the bank?

Why would anyone want to keep their 'words' and 'obligations' towards them anyways? Freak-ng entities that are only built to go against the people and keep them willingly poor.

I respect this guy, at least he had the guts to go against this corrupted system.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

In the US, you cant own land.

You're forced to pay eternal rent payments in the form of property taxes. If you refuse to pay these taxes (or are unable), they will confiscate your land and the home that sits on it.

But what if the home is owned debt free? In that case, I suppose you would be allowed to demolish it.

Americans have allowed things to go way too far.

Well, most Americans.

Frustrated Owner Bulldozes Home Ahead Of Foreclosure.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

mwood

Who said he's a hero? This is in the Jokes, Puns and Pranks...

He destroyed the house the banks took off him and dumped it on his front garden. It sounds like he was screwed either way but this was just a last act to stick it to the man!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I enjoyed this rather thoroughly. Thank you.

edit on 3/3/2014 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join