It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin 2008: Obama's indecisiveness will open Ukraine take over under Putin!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Republican malfeasance has left the USA in an untenable position, they have damaged the credibility of the American government and these are mistakes that will continue to haunt the US for many more years.
Blackmarketeer

Great post Blackmarketeer. Well stated. I think you’re right on! I also get sick of all the whining and bellyaching by so many around here who seem to want to tear America down and blame EVERYTHING on Obama. If they seriously want to know why we’re having so many problems as a nation these days, then perhaps looking into a mirror might be a good start. It will take generations for this nation to recover from all the damage done by Bush and the Republicans. I’m strictly Independent politically, but it seems to me you’d have to be very near braindead to not recognize all the damage done to this country by the Republican Party over the last 20 years. The Republican Party today IS NOT the Republican Party of past generations. To me it says a lot about a person when I hear/read them praising the likes of Sarah Palin, idolizing an ex KGB Lieutenant Colonel, all the while badmouthing our own president for every move he makes. Real Americans, heh? Gimme a break.

Man, this country has seriously dumbed down over the past 30 years. It’s getting to where I feel embarassed just admitting I’m from here.

Finally, I’m not going to get into a pissing contest with any of you loyal, freedom-loving Americans around here. It would be pointless.

Cheers!

PS: I’ve got it. Here’s a winning ticket for you in 2016... Putin/Palin, for a FREE, SMARTER America!

<< 1  2   >>

join