It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Possible Solution for Fukushima?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

In this video interview segment, 'Jim' tells us how in the past, he and others developed a hot burning method that would reduce radiation to background levels in three days.

He says they got some academics to check out the process, which includes a slow, hot burning gun powder they (Jim and others) had developed, and the results were reduced to background levels in three days.
He says the academics say "that's impossible" and did not believe the results.

He says on top of that, you get enough precious metal from the process to make a profit over the cost of burning.
Something like $2000.00 a ton. He would be willing to show the process to anyone interested, if he gets part of the profit made from the burn.

well? I guess it could be possible. anything imagined right?
edit on 1-3-2014 by imd12c4funn because: typo grammer

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

imd12c4funn

In this video interview segment, 'Jim' tells us how in the past, he and others developed a hot burning method that would reduce radiation to background levels in three days.

He says they got some academics to check out the process, which includes a slow, hot burning gun powder they (Jim and others) had developed, and the results were reduced to background levels in three days.
He says the academics say "that's impossible" and did not believe the results.

He says on top of that, you get enough precious metal from the process to make a profit over the cost of burning.
Something like $2000.00 a ton. He would be willing to show the process to anyone interested, if he gets part of the profit made from the burn.

well? I guess it could be possible. anything imagined right?
edit on 1-3-2014 by imd12c4funn because: typo grammer

Yes... because the solution is so simple that some random guy named "Jim" figured it out... and, no doubt, put it on YouTube.

Still, as we all know, YouTube has broken the most important news of our time...
like when Jesus returned on Comet Elenin in 2011, and then returned on Comet ISON in 2013... or when Nibiru arrived and destroyed the planet back in 2010, and then again in 2012 and 2013 and 2014.

...Good times.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

There are two others, who also claim they can stop the radiation. Their expertise can be proven through voir dire, and they have academic degrees in the field, and others.
Does this mean that if Jim is for real and is willing to give up the recipe it is not worth another look?
Better than what is happening at the moment.
The other two, no one has contacted them in response.
Even if it does not work, nor the other methods claimed, it is better than eternal radiated ocean and jet stream without attempting every idea or claim we can get our hands on, isn't it?.

There is more wasted on trivial things every appropriation vote.
Spend some money and time and find the David to defeat the giant diatchi.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I read on some site that some types of hemp can help clean contaminated soil. They did that in Belarus after the Chernobyl disaster and it seemed to help. Of course, since Japan has a limited number of hemp farmers I don't think it would be that practical or quick.

EDIT:Here's the link Could Hemp Help Nuclear Clean Up Japan
edit on 17/3/2014 by flucker because to link the site

edit on 17/3/2014 by flucker because: I didn't add a reason for the edit

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Why is the Single Greatest Threat to the Human Species, and the Earth Itself Not Being Adequately Addressed?

Of course, I’m talking about the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear disaster. It is the single greatest threat, to life as we know it right now. We are talking about four separate reactors, leaking simultaneously and DIRECTLY into the Pacific Ocean. It should be a well-known fact that the Pacific Ocean is linked to the Atlantic ocean, and the natural cycle of precipitation is linked to the ocean, which then through “rain”, POLLUTES EVERY #ING THING! But from what I have seen, not only is the mainstream media blatantly ignoring this fact, as well as spinning it to protect local economies. The general population has all but forgotten about it. Hell I have seen too many people, who don’t even know where major countries are on a map. Why aren’t the people “fixing” this problem, being held to the highest scrutiny? My mom is in here right now asking why I’m even writing this! Hell, even I was starting to forget about it! It’s #ing ridiculous! Why hasn’t the entire human species banded together to fix this #ing monstrous problem (perhaps faith in humanity)! It should be on the news 24/7. # your money! # your status quo! # your peace! Why can’t you #s be honest about something important for once in your life, without immediate personal gain? # everything I have posted on this blog up until now. If you “people” in “power” really think public transparency on this issue would be anything but positive, then # YOU!

Have a nice #ing day…

Side note: I just realized that the BP oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico happened after the Fukushima Disaster. I would NOT be surprised if the BP disaster was done intentionally to raise objection about the severity of the Fukushima disaster. I realize that this is purely speculative conjecture, but I could see how people would say, “Well the BP disaster was solved (hardly) so why wont the Fukushima disaster be fixed? (there obviously misunderstanding the issue). Or as simply a way for people to forget about the prior, and or mix them up.

One more thing I just thought of. If the radiation is everywhere? How do you accurately calibrate a Geiger Counter relative to background radiation?

Well either way… Have a nice #ing day

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
That zone is too hot for humans to even get near still. It will remain hot for the next 40-100 years in terms of levels of radiation where people can get near it.

Which means they will continue to dump 300 tons of radioactive water into the ocean for the next 40-100 years, which means the oceans are basically dead. The reason being they cant store that water in tanks. They gotta dump, cuz if you look at pictures of how many tanks they have already, you realize they cant just keep storing it in tanks for 40-100 years, so their solution is better to dump it in the ocean than on land where it will kill citizens.

look up radiation levels on sand in california beaches. 500 times normal a year and a half ago.

if that radiation kills the ocean plankton which makes the majority of the worlds oxygen, its end game scenario.

bottom of the food chain goes, the top will follow.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: pasqualie
Which means they will continue to dump 300 tons of radioactive water into the ocean for the next 40-100 years, which means the oceans are basically dead.

Actually, dumping it in the ocean might be a very good option. One thing about this radioactive stuff is that it's heavy. It's heavier than anything else. You dump it in the ocean, over some deep trench, and it rapidly sinks to the lowest point, far away from people and other living things. Then the ocean itself goes to work on it, burying it in tons of sediment much quicker and more effectively than we could do it ourselves. And the good news is there's a trench not too far away, minimizing surface exposure.

edit on 22-5-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
But we might wake Godzilla up...

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

No, not all of it is heavy. All of the big Tuna in the Pacific have been testing positive for Fuku Cs-137 for years now.

MSM in the US is essentially under a gag order to not report anything that might cause panic, civil unrest, and things of that nature. The average American is completely unaware of the situation at Fukushima.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I think there need to be more posts like this one, focusing on possible solutions to the Fukushima situation as opposed to the incessant bad news, fatalism, and/or arguing over HOW BAD the situation is. None of these things are as helpful as actually trying to engage in a productive conversation about possible remedies to the situation. I, for one, do not want to see the situation play itself out for tens or hundreds of years regardless of whether the effects will be the end of all life on the planet or something only noticable by a statistician. I also don't believe that anyone is going to save us from this, and I think that everyone who cares about what is happening in Japan should take a more active role in creating a solution (even if the politics of the US and Japan make it difficult to carry it out).

That said, I haven't gotten a chance to watch the video (no sound on this computer), but have some other ideas on possible solutions.

1. www.rense.com... -- The idea is outlined towards the bottom of the article. It basically involves pumping borax into the site since boron intercepts neutrons. I don't know if this is a feasable strategy or if the situation has drastically changed since the article was written, but it's something to consider.

2. redicecreations.com... -- This is one of my half-baked ideas, but I have wondered if this type resonance-based alchemy could possibly be used in nuclear cleanup by transmuting the radioactive waste into more stable elements.

3. Again, this is one of my half-baked ideas. The idea is to set up stations across the Pacific that filter out heavy elements by using a centrifuge to extract them from lighter ones. Although this would be a slow process and could not possibly fully counter the damage caused the sheer amount of radioactive material being released into the ocean, it would be a step in the right direction. Would be best if it didn't do too much damage to organisms and ran off of some sort of renewable energy like solar or tidal energy.

Hopefully that will get the ball rolling and other members of ATS (especially ones smarter than me) will express some of their ideas or ideas they have heard as well.
edit on 11-7-2014 by hololeap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
MSM in the US is essentially under a gag order to not report anything that might cause panic, civil unrest, and things of that nature.

Proof please. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoldandBrothy455

Why is the Single Greatest Threat to the Human Species, and the Earth Itself Not Being Adequately Addressed?

Of course, I’m talking about the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear disaster. It is the single greatest threat, to life as we know it right now. We are talking about four separate reactors, leaking simultaneously and DIRECTLY into the Pacific Ocean. It should be a well-known fact that the Pacific Ocean is linked to the Atlantic ocean, and the natural cycle of precipitation is linked to the ocean, which then through “rain”, POLLUTES EVERY #ING THING! But from what I have seen, not only is the mainstream media blatantly ignoring this fact, as well as spinning it to protect local economies. The general population has all but forgotten about it. Hell I have seen too many people, who don’t even know where major countries are on a map. Why aren’t the people “fixing” this problem, being held to the highest scrutiny? My mom is in here right now asking why I’m even writing this! Hell, even I was starting to forget about it! It’s #ing ridiculous! Why hasn’t the entire human species banded together to fix this #ing monstrous problem (perhaps faith in humanity)! It should be on the news 24/7. # your money! # your status quo! # your peace! Why can’t you #s be honest about something important for once in your life, without immediate personal gain? # everything I have posted on this blog up until now. If you “people” in “power” really think public transparency on this issue would be anything but positive, then # YOU!

Have a nice #ing day…

Side note: I just realized that the BP oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico happened after the Fukushima Disaster. I would NOT be surprised if the BP disaster was done intentionally to raise objection about the severity of the Fukushima disaster. I realize that this is purely speculative conjecture, but I could see how people would say, “Well the BP disaster was solved (hardly) so why wont the Fukushima disaster be fixed? (there obviously misunderstanding the issue). Or as simply a way for people to forget about the prior, and or mix them up.

One more thing I just thought of. If the radiation is everywhere? How do you accurately calibrate a Geiger Counter relative to background radiation?

Well either way… Have a nice #ing day

I feel your pain.

I would star and flag you if ATS hadn't removed the option.

Does that mean you're no longer a member?

All I can do is bump your message to the front.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alekto

originally posted by: jrod
MSM in the US is essentially under a gag order to not report anything that might cause panic, civil unrest, and things of that nature.

Proof please. Thanks in advance.

Prove the US media is not under gag order to report the whole truth! It is apparently obvious she is.

enenews.com...

You're welcome!

top topics

join