It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a psychological rapist?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Of course there would be less caught/arrested. We are living in a system where any sexual action initiated by women is a good thing.

Havn't you seen tv/movies where a school kid gets "on" with the teacher, he is cheered? what about vice versa? lol booed and jail time.

Women nd men have the same sexual output, some do it secretly, some do it because the general public thinks they are harmless.. those who does it knowing they wont be punished as much is what im really scared of.

Check the statistic on the sentence female pedophiles received compared to males.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

boncho

Don’t allow psychological rape or commit it yourself. Psychological rape consists of verbal harassment, whistles, kissing noises, heavy breathing, sly comments or stares. These are all assaults on any woman’s sense of well-being. The underlying intention is to intimidate the woman. They are power plays couched in the language of sex.

Courtesy of Goshen College.

Amazing what an edumication gets you these days. Make sure not to breath heavy or show interest in women, because you might be a rapist.

Oddly enough, if you're at a bar, and a girl likes you, she might be mad you're not doing one or two of these… Must be the alcohol.
edit on 1-3-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Such actions may be annoying and if continued after being asked to stop may be considered harassment, but to call it "rape" insults women who have really been raped.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

the term is 'pychological rape'. it suggests abuse of the mind and psyche. not physical rape. i guess the use of the word rape in the term has confused some people who are struggling trying to undertand it.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

InTheLight
reply to post by luciddream

I am sure any one of us could waste time with counter images but that is not what this thread is about. What are your thoughts on rape prevention for either gender and/or redefining discriminatory terms that serve to create division among the sexes?

Well i think first goal it to get rid of these titles such as "How to Teach Men to Stop Rape".

That would be a wonderful start.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

While i agree with your general sentiment....a teenage boy is every bit the sexual predator. At least, in my experience.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

luciddream

InTheLight

I am sure any one of us could waste time with counter images but that is not what this thread is about. What are your thoughts on rape prevention for either gender and/or redefining discriminatory terms that serve to create division among the sexes?

Well i think first goal it to get rid of these titles such as "How to Teach Men to Stop Rape".

That would be a wonderful start.

what do you feeln is wrong with that title? you do realise how astronomical the figure is of men who rape women?
if we want to stop systematic greed in this world, should we write articles entitled 'how bankers rip us off', or should we instead title them 'how people rip us off, including those poor people'?

edit on 6-3-2014 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

You might want to avoid insulting large segments of our forum. Just because you find feminism to be disgusting doesn't mean we deride all women.

Calling feminism out for what it is doesnt mean I am insulting all women.

I am referring to the mentally ill creatures who subscribe to that particular line of delusional thinking.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Im not sure about the statement about teenage boy, are you being sarcastic or being serious?

You clearly are not confusing sexual urges humans innately have with rape are you? i hope not.

What is next on the list?

Above is taken from movie Equilibrium. Human take pill to suppers their human emotions(it was mainly meant to prevent Wars but it did more than that).

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

let's not refer to works of fiction to back up our arguments, but stick to facts and reality please.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

When do i get my share of rape? i am man, and i haven't raped yet, neither did any of the men i know.

May be we should live up to the societies expectation and rape?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Reality cannot be seen if one has a entitled sense of equality.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

doubletap

bigfatfurrytexan

You might want to avoid insulting large segments of our forum. Just because you find feminism to be disgusting doesn't mean we deride all women.

I am referring to the mentally ill creatures who subscribe to that particular line of delusional thinking.

When Feminism actually fights for equality i might support it, Until then it a trash, a hate group.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

luciddream

When do i get my share of rape? i am man, and i haven't raped yet, neither did any of the men i know.

May be we should live up to the societies expectation and rape?

why have you posted a staged pic???
an what about all the men who kill their kids?

are you sure? men don't tend to broadcast it.
and why would you want to rape someone?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

luciddream

doubletap

bigfatfurrytexan

When Feminism actually fights for equality i might support it, Until then it a trash, a hate group.

I am at a loss to understand why you believe the Goshem College article was written by feminists, where is the proof?

link   

InTheLight
Part of the original article on the college website (now taken off due to letters claiming discrimination):

www.avoiceformalestudents.com...

"Don’t allow psychological rape or commit it yourself. Psychological rape consists of verbal harassment, whistles, kissing noises, heavy breathing, sly comments or stares. These are all assaults on any woman’s sense of well-being. The underlying intention is to intimidate the woman. They are power plays couched in the language of sex."

It appears to me that the above-mentioned certain behaviours fall into the category of sexual coersion, so perhaps the writers of the article (who are they?) should consider changing the term of 'psychological rape' to 'psychological sexual coersion' - for the purpose of manipulating an individual into intimidation and compliance for their own sexual gratification.

Article on sexual violence on campuses and male perpetrators problematic attitudes on this subject:

cfsontario.ca...

edit on 6-3-2014 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2014 by InTheLight because: found good article

The statement which I have here in bold is a very telling hint at what organization the author associates with. Only the feminist movement thinks that the goal of whistling, sly comments, and stares are attempts at intimidation.

I asked Taoist guy a question which it seems they absolutely refuse to acknowledge, so I will pose it to you instead since you seem to be in a far more rational state of mind.

Every single day women stare at men and make comments about them of a sexual nature but usually the man does not hear it or is unaware of the stares. I know this is true from first hand experience and catching other women do it.

Do you think there is a difference just because the "victim" is aware or unaware? It is an undeniable fact that women engage in sexual talk about men (or women) they see just the same as men, but men tend to be more open about it.

Also do you think the standard gender role enforcement placed upon women keeps them from being forward rather than stealthy in their "psychological sexual coersion?"

-FBB

link   

It was a response to your statement regarding female pedophiles.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

luciddream

Feminism hasnt been about equality in a very long time and for one simple reason:

Equality has been achieved, and in many cases, women have more rights and privileges than men do.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

i too have overheard women making comments to their friends about men.
but the difference is they generally keep it between themselves and do not directly threaten the male. also, the difference is that not that men are "more open" as you say, but that men are more aggressive, abusive and threatning. the 'hardcore' words and physical body language they use is also so very extreme.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by doubletap

so very wrong. :\

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

doubletap

luciddream

Feminism hasnt been about equality in a very long time and for one simple reason:

Equality has been achieved, and in many cases, women have more rights and privileges than men do.

if awoman was to go about town topless as men do, she will receive a load of abuse, sexual assault and possilbly rape. where's the equality in that???

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join