It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does this man outline a good case for Vatican involvement in 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'd never heard this theory and I wonder if any of you guys have ever lent it any creedence.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ribidus

NM video shows up now
edit on stSat, 01 Mar 2014 21:50:19 -0600America/Chicago320141980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
YES, who do you think the israeli banksters are ACCOUNTable for?!

S&F

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

gardener
YES, who do you think the israeli banksters are ACCOUNTable for?!

S&F

I find it potentially mind blowing how in that vid he mentions "the jesuits at georgetown" with these photos in mind:

Patrick Ewing in rookie season campaign photo as New York Knick's player:
24.media.tumblr.com...

Patrick Ewing during his college basketball days:
i.cdn.turner.com...

Patrick Ewing posing again with the Twin Towers again later in his career or at the end of it:
farm1.static.flickr.com...

Patrick Ewing cameo in the movie Exorcist 3 bizzare afterlife dream scene credited as the Angel of Death and dealing the Hanged Man tarot card:

more breakdown of the Patrick Ewing/William Peter Blatty/911 synchronicities here: www.synchromysticismforum.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I forgot to mention above that William Peter Blatty is a Georgetown alumni who has been critial of his former University for losing some of its old ways: www.huffingtonpost.com...

William Peter Blatty wrote and directed that Exorcist 3 film with the Patrick Ewing cameo.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Here's an intersting 33 link/synch:

"John Paul I was found dead sitting up in his bed shortly before dawn on 28 September 1978, just 33 days into his papacy.

Banco Ambrosiano was an Italian bank that collapsed in 1982. At the centre of the bank's failure was its chairman, Roberto Calvi and his membership in the illegal Masonic Lodge Propaganda Due (aka P2). Vatican Bank was Banco Ambrosiano's main shareholder, and the death of Pope John Paul I in 1978 is rumored to be linked to the Ambrosiano scandal."

33, Vatican, Masonic, Twin Towers, Hanged Man:

Patrick Ewing's middle name is Aloysius which is the first name of the famous Saint Gonzaga who also has a school named for him.

Patrick Ewing in front of the towers at night when the moon comes out: upload.wikimedia.org...

Two dogs, Georgetown mascot a bulldog. Gonzaga mascot a bulldog.

Exorcist one two dogs fighting at 1:12

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The Jesuits have been creeping around the various names in history for a long time.....
The Church is merely a continuation of the Roman Empire through a religious medium, down through the ages.
Opus Dei, The Jesuits, and who knows who else in the RCC are involved in the power politics of history...

new topics

top topics

join