It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crowdsourcing government support?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Anyone else notice that US media outlets have been entirely mum on a couple recent developments, say Venezuela and Crimea… But, US interest does want to see both go in their favour.

Instead of it being a endless topic on media sites though both issues seem to get blurbs… while twitter et al, see a few different campaigns being pushed, #venezuela #crisisvenezuela, #ukraine #stopputin, etc.

There are a lot of updates, all of them bad, and most of them via Twitter, as CNN has mostly b-list guests on, while MSNBC is talking about Justin Bieber. With 500 channels on cable, there still is no decent coverage for a crisis that happens on a weekend.

americablog.com...

Any thoughts to this? Is it a means of rallying support without trying to rally support… Or is that just crazy talk?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Reminds me of those: I knew that you would say yes so I said no, because you knew that I would know that you would say yes, and you didn't think I would say no, you thought that I thought you thought I would say yes.

Oh crap Im cross-eyed.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Its a trial run of the governments newest how to mind**** the public plan ..
Recomended cure - two finger salute to the government and large quantities of strong alcoholic beverage of choice .. in more advanced stages it may be necessary to ignite effigies of various officials ..

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Until "clear" signal comes out, Justin Beiber hair color will entertain the mass public.
For now its still blurry on the outcome, so people better check Beiber hair color.

new topics

top topics

join