It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Documents: US framed Assad with Chemical false-flag attack!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

The epitome of a FALSE FLAG. Yes, this event has long blown over, with the majority of the public buying the cover story that Assad would be the perfect 'next Saddam Hussein' and poison his own people.

21stcenturywire.com...

As each month passes, more light is exposed on the latest US and British WMD lie that almost led to another war in Syria.

A new report (see article below) from America’s top engineering university, The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), authored by former UN weapons inspector Richard Lloyd, and Professor Theodore Postol, further exposed how the US-UK-France chemical weapons case against the Assad regime in Syria last August — was a total and complete fraud, designed to trigger a green light for new western military operations in the region.

[MIT concluded that the already questionable evidence of rockets lying amongst the rubble in Damascus suburb Ghouta – could not have delivered the alleged ‘Sarin payloads’ from government-held area.

In other worlds, CIA did it! In more recent months, what has CIA been doing? See here..

So who are these 'rebels' and why are all these 'rebels' so terroristic upon their own country? Because they're not Syrians, they are CIA-trained fighters being imported to spawn war to America's liking:

Your taxdollars hard at work, fellow Americans!!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

could be the leaked documents were forged to make it look like the US to frame Assad so everyone would look at the US instead of the real culprits?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

ChesterJohn

could be the leaked documents were forged to make it look like the US to frame Assad so everyone would look at the US instead of the real culprits?

Sir, you need to shill.... i mean chill

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

It's possible, but with the current track record of our CIA, and the things Obama is doing still to this day, this false flag is chicken feed compared..

I would bet my actual life that this current administration has all kinds of malicious plans against other countries as well as the citizens. There isn't anything that Obama is afraid of doing. Just look at his body count from all the things they already have done..

He brags about being good at killing people including children as collateral damage in these foreign wars, and he continues it still.
Body count from Fast and Furious, those were also proven "leaked documents" His, and Hagillary's Benghazi scenario where it was totally proven they both have no regard for the lives of countrymen, let alone foreigners.

Nah, judge by their past actions and it is clear they have done it all. They are a conspiracy generator. If conspiracies were made by a little black box, they are that black box, and that black box is still going, and going, and going... but not gone

edit on 1-3-2014 by alienreality because: add

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
When the NSA didn't put up the 8x10 glossies with the circles and arrows, I figured it was a frame up. US intelligence would have proof - they seem to be snooping every where. I believe trillions of dollars investment in spying have made the capability.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

ChesterJohn

Thats why I threw in 3 other elements besides the documents in 1st video:

1 - MIT Finding that the 'evidence' US presents of weapons found, could not have been used for chemical attacks in Syria, anyway

2 - CIA smuggling weapons to Rebels in Syra

3 - CIA Training Rebels and delivering them to Syria to terrorize Syrians

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Anyone that tells the Bankster US government to rack-off, mind it's own business and then continues to run the country as they see fit automatically qualifies to be awarded with a false-flag operation, slapped with sanctions or to simply be invaded "to bring democracy" (dry-reach emoticon).

The TV (also owned by Bankster buddies) helps push this agenda - every time.

Iraq, Libya, Syria, North Korea, Lebanon, Somalia, Sudan, Iran.

And not just other countries either, but past US presidents, journalists, military service men and women, and just about anyone who is in a position of power and does not support the Banksters agenda.

As soon as that idiot Kerry took the podium and pushed for an invasion of another sovereign nation ....because naughty Assad used chemical weapons against his own people (which included a bucket load of ZERO proof), I had all the confirmation I needed of CIA involvement in the killing of innocent civilians - again.

CIA = worlds #1 terrorist organisation.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Who would've guessed...

Data on chemical arms use by Syria's Assad fabricated: Russian MP
The Problem With White House Claim of the Chemical Use By Assad Force

I don't necessarily think it was the CIA or something, it was more likely to have been the rebels than anyone else. However we must remember that the rebels were funded by the Obama administration for a period of time so the US must accept some of the blame. And the fact that Obama tried for so long to use this false flag attack as a reason for striking Syria with drones is something that is absolutely inexcusable. I'm still glad they weren't able to go through with that sick plan.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I'm confused. We talked about this a lot at the time. I thought it was common knowledge around here?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
You know, i think this is exactly why Chris Stevens had his accident.
Stevens knew that the CIA was passing arms not only to the FSA but to Al Qaeda aswell..Specifically ground to air missiles and / or chemical weapons.
That what the CIA had in their "annex" of the embassy in Benghazi, and thats why they've gone to such lengths to cover it all up.
After all, the USA cant be seen to be funding and arming the very people it blames for world terrorism..can it??

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
A serious question
HOW IS IT THAT ISRAEL KNEW WHAT CHEMICAL WAS USED ? ?
especially when international Inspectors didn't ? ? ?

poison responsible for killing a 2-year old and a 4 year-old and hospitalizing
the rest of their family
is the same material used in chemical weapons in Syria.

israeli news :
www.israelnationalnews.com...
btw that was NOT 'terrorist' but the poisoning suspect still Works as a israeli Exterminator.
israeli exterminator to blame

Anyhow,
HOW IS IT THAT ISRAEL KNEW WHAT CHEMICAL WAS USED ? ?

edit on 2/3/14 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

how did the Zionists know some planes were going to fly into some buildings ?
*sigh* John McCain is no Donald Rumspheld but he tries.... he tries

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I thought it was common knowledge that it wasnt the Assad regime?

Though I dont know or necessarily believe it was the CIA, I think it was just terrorist insurgents that got support from Prince Bandar and created a false flag that they US was more than happy to go along with. The reasons our govt didnt was likely a combo of public backlash, Russia, and the insurgents sloppy false flag was too obvious to go to war over.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Possible he was killed because the US moved on from supporting Libyan insurgents to the Syrian insurgents cause with no pause and so Libyan hit the outpost that was running the OP?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
False flagging since the colonization of the United States. -America

top topics

join