It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriot Group Fights Back Against Confiscation Order: ‘We Are Armed… Familiar With Marksmanship

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
By now most of us have heard and read about the Connecticut gun registration or gun grab threats for those who don't register. This has prompted Mike Vanderboegh of Connecticut’s Sipsey Street Irregulars to go on the offensive.

Connecticut Patriot Group Fights Back Against Confiscation Order: ‘We Are Armed… And Are Familiar With the Finer Points of Marksmanship’

Sometimes you just have to fight fire with fire. And that is exactly what Mike Vanderboegh has chosen to do. The state of Connecticut wants to make a list – a list of gun owners. So, Vanderboegh has created his own list – a list of those state legislators who are insisting that certain firearms be banned or registered.
The Connecticut Tyrants List

He then followed this list up with an open letter to the "Open Letter to the Legislative Tyrants of Connecticut. " His words, not mine though I happen to agree with him.

An Open Letter to the Legislative Tyrants of Connecticut.

To the CT State Senators And Representatives who voted Yes on "An Act Concerning Gun Violence Prevention and Children's Safety, also known as Public Law 13-3 or Connecticut Senate Bill No. 1160," 3 April 2013.

And, yes, I said tyrants. You bought it, in the form of the woefully misnamed "Act Concerning Gun Violence Prevention and Children's Safety," you own it, you are certainly -- if you get your way -- going to pay for it like it or not, so you might as well own up to it.
Read full: Open Letter to the Legislative Tyrants of Connecticut

At the end of the letter he states in no uncertain terms.

-- the people that YOU AND YOU ALONE made into lawbreakers -- have just told you by their noncompliance to take your unconstitutional law and stick it where the sun don't shine. Does that not tell you ANYTHING? These people are ARMED. They are familiar with the finer points of marksmanship. They are principled in a way that perhaps only the Founders would understand -- at the risk of their own lives. So what part of "Oh, HELL no" don't you understand? You have been playing with titanic forces. You are going to send armed agents of the state to their doors to work your collective and collectivist will upon THEM? You have unintentionally sown the wind and if things go predictably south you will reap the whirlwind.

edit on 138pm1414pm82014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It is about bloody time! Well done.

The people have to speak and say, enough is enough.

Yes there may be some bloodshed but hell, I can bet you, it would send the correct appropriate message to the legislature that says, stop messing with the constitution, your lives are now on the line!

Nothing like a cross hair to make one real nervous like!

P

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I am speechless...all I can say is thank god we still have people left willing to stand against tyrants. As it says on my birth states flag..."sic semper tyranus"

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
In my humble opinion, this is the reason we have the second amendment.

To protect the people from a tyrannical government, be it local or national. Most state constitutions have the same type of wording, but I am unsure of Connecticut's particular constitution. But either way, the people had better start fighting this nonsense. There is a reason those words say what they say.

The entire nation needs to support these guys and their fight. This isn't just a state issue, it will become federal. As it stands, we must fight tooth and nail against these idiots who think they can usurp power from the people by force and stripping their rights to defend their property and lives. These lawmakers are about to meet the opposition.

Excellent find.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Bullies never stop pushing until they are pushed back.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I want to shake some hands!!!

Patriots....live free!

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Guess we'll see who fires the first shot. My money is on the cops as their MO now seems shoot first, forget the questions.

This is from the homepage of the Sipsey Street Irregulars

The Doctrine of the Three Percent.

The Three Percent are the folks the Founders counted on to save the Republic when everyone else abandoned it.

And we will.

There will be no more free Wacos and no more free Katrinas.

For we are the Three Percent.

We will not disarm.

You cannot convince us.

You cannot intimidate us.

You can try to kill us, if you think you can.

But remember, we’ll shoot back .

We are not going away.

We are not backing up another inch.

And there are THREE MILLION OF US.

Your move, Mr. Wannabe Tyrant.

Your move.

I really like these guys and gals.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
And now would be a good time for the police and those supposed to enforce this unconstitutional law to stand down and as Americans themselves start working to serve the American public as they should be doing anyhow.

I really wish this movement was actually much larger like taking our country back. Perhaps it will grow.

If it comes down to a Wacko type scene All Americans should stand against the enemy.

(post by Tucket removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Has anyone considered that this is EZACTLY the HOPED FOR OUTCOME?
The feds would then possibly respond to call for assistance from the governor and the bloodbath would stand to show the other 49 states what would go down should they too choose to resist being disarmed and enslaved.
Like the massacre of WACO...and the Oklahoma false fag attack, this would preceed even more draconian laws and violence....

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
he will be labelled a lunatic fringe tea partier.

but he is 100% correct. especially in that by bullet or by ballot, i still have a vote.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

They'll be hiding under their desk...Sending their goons. Cowards.

The feds would then possibly respond to call for assistance from the governor and the bloodbath would stand to show the other 49 states what would go down should they too choose to resist being disarmed and enslaved. 
Like the massacre of WACO...and the Oklahoma false fag attack, this would preceed even more draconian laws and violence....

Have gun. Will travel.

edit on CST55America/Chicago1America/Chicago3831Sat, 01 Mar 2014 20:55:38 -0600u by TiedDestructor because: Because of awesome posters

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

CaticusMaximus
Bullies never stop pushing until they are pushed back.

I don't think we're talking about a shoving match on the schoolyard.

-Cheers

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

stirling

That is one possibility.

Remember the Alamo.

Two hundred people only half lived locally went to stop a Tyrant.

If this goes down I wonder how the Texans will feel about it. If the people ask for help, well, that is what militias are all about.

This could be like a wildfire erupting across the nation.

Once politicians are held accountable by the people things will change.

If accountability by ballot fails then it has to be accountability by lead projectile.

If that is the only recourse then so be it.

The Police may well backdown when all of the neighbors come out of their houses well armed. You can bet your backside they will return to the station.

P

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Maybe it is but I think we're to the point it doesn't matter anymore. Time to draw the line.

Waco, etc are a different story, few people surrounded buy the cops and feds. In this case you have thousands who will most likely wage a guerrilla war against the oppressors and they have a full list of the names and addresses of those responsible.

And in case that list disappears I've downloaded it already as I'm sure others have. If shooting starts every corrupt lawmaker on that list better get out of town fast and never come back.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

The honourable men and women of the Sipsey Street Irregulars have my full support in fighting against this terrorist organization known as "The United States Government".

Given that this terrorist organization is now handing out 13,000 armoured vehicles to domestic law enforcement agencies, here is a guide on how to fire-bomb one.

You know, just in case......

edit on 1-3-2014 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I am a veteran, a southern boy, a gun owner, an independent, and a patriot, not in any particular order. I don't tend to knock a pres until voting time, the old vet in me i guess. I also love America and don't tend to see the dire doom many see. Maybe that is because they have not tried to take our guns yet lol.

Many would say stuff like this is why many people say sandy and other shootings were all hoax and manipulation to get rid of guns. Me i think they happened right enough but sooner rather than later you have to start asking did some arm of the three letter kind have a hand in it.

Every time there is no traction on gun control there is another shooting and by an individual easily manipulated. I am not saying it is so, just that it is right out of their playbook. Now that is a sad statement.

I am really surprised we still have our guns. We are so desinthesized, sorry for spelling to hard to correct on this thing, but when we can let the head of these groups set there and lie to Congress and get away with it and not be outraged that they are spying on us well we deserve it.

We should have been in the streets by the millions demanding they dismantle CIA, NSA, all of the darn alphabet groups. Why were we not. Why did people in Connecticut let them pass a law like that. They should have taken the place apart.

If people can not see that everything since nine eleven has been so carefully orchestrated. They have had years of practice in other countries and America has been reprogrammed. We would rather be safe than have our rights. Some day the sleeping giant that is the country of our founders will awaken from the slumber they have created.

I only hope I am alive to see it.

Sorry for the rant, not sure where that came from lol.

The Bot

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

I think the operative agency is the hypocritical politically correct norm,they use that keeps the people/sheeple....from snapping out of their trauma based emotional states long enough to get such legislations passed and enacted....
Psywar at its worst...
Massacre a few people using some deranged and mind controlled perpetrator and shock the sheeple further along the slavery trail....it like goading cattle down a chute.....
edit on 1-3-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyD

Or the New Hampshire license plate, "Live Free Or Die."

As an aside I talked to Peter Fonda about that, he wanted to buy that NH Logo for his state LOL. He really is a helluva guy!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Good luck to them. I have some family in CT and NY now. I have had a bunch of family decide enough is enough and move from the tristate in the past year and a half. A lot joined me up here in Canada, some moved on to other states such as AZ and TN and TX. A few were old and headed to FL.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join