It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Revolution and the war of 1812 were BANKSTER WARS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

In America, we were taught that it was a military draw. Americans won notable battles, including the great Naval battle on the Great Lakes. The war ended because the reasons for it had gone away, for both sides. It was considered a small side show by the British.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I never understood the real reason for the American Revolution. Americans were not abused, they actually were treated better than Englishmen. Americans did not have poverty because of the abundance of free land, and great abundance of fish, fowl, and other wildlife. The British currency was backed by gold and was sound. I have read the people behind the revolution lived in England, and assured the rebels they would control the situation in England, so the rebels would not be hung if they lost the war. Franklin is an odd character, his kite experiment sounds fake. He belonged to an occult society. Was the house in England he lived in - where they found all the dead bodies - really medical experiments?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
"What is made of dust must go into dust,only the beauty of the soul remains."

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Most people these days believe the American Revolution was a result of “taxation without representation” exemplified by such bills as the Tea Tax and the Stamp Act but, Franklin, a man who lived through those times and was directly involved in the decision to revolt against the crown, saw things differently.

"The refusal of King George 3rd to allow the colonies to operate an honest money system, which freed the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, was probably the prime cause of the revolution." -- Benjamin Franklin, Founding Father

How do you square all this with the fact that Franklin was a Freemason and member of Sir Francis Dashwood's Hellfire Club?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
May I direct your attention to a little book written by S. Butler, General, USMC, retired (twice awarded the Medal of Honor) and published in the Thirties, "War is a Racket," i.e. gangster operation.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It is hard to understand but when all this is put together, it is possible.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Matt1951
I never understood the real reason for the American Revolution. Americans were not abused, they actually were treated better than Englishmen. Americans did not have poverty because of the abundance of free land, and great abundance of fish, fowl, and other wildlife. The British currency was backed by gold and was sound. I have read the people behind the revolution lived in England, and assured the rebels they would control the situation in England, so the rebels would not be hung if they lost the war. Franklin is an odd character, his kite experiment sounds fake. He belonged to an occult society. Was the house in England he lived in - where they found all the dead bodies - really medical experiments?

maybe they were prosperous because they controlled the issuance of their own currencies, once that got effed up, its been down hill ever since

i live in an 1812 fort town my ancestor came here to man the fort and fight the yanks
he was up there in hierarchy a little, well an irish protestant in the colonies...
he was an accountant in the british forces

edit on 9-3-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

pyramid head

knoledgeispower

pyramid head

knoledgeispower
In America you learn that the war of 1812 was won by Americans. However, that is not the case, Canada kicked ass & won. We burnt down your white house (which at the time was brown). Just because we didn't want to take any American land, doesn't mean we, Canadians, didn't win.

You are the most self important people.
Quit taking credit for the British accomplishments. Canada wasnt a country until the 1860's. YOU burnt nothing and won nothing, the British did the burning and winning, with British money.

No one cares about Canada except canadians, your not important, stop trying to sound like it, you sound desperate to matter. You guys are such war heroes try fighting for free speech in your country.

ROFL!!!!!!
Either way, Merika didn't win the war of 1812

You're just jealous cause you live in Merika and wish you were Canadians. Our beer is better, our healthcare is better, we are more loved than Merika people. Most of you guys are jingoistic chest thumping ignorant people. Merika, # yeah

Merika is the country that is screwing everyone else over and spying on everyone else, not Canada

Stop it! You guys are like the Daniel Baldwin of countries
Your a borderline third-world country, I'm not a fan of the U.S. right now, but Canada is so irrelevant to the world stage, I never think of it. Your the Daniel to our Alec, and how often do you think Alec is thinking about whats going on with Daniel?

None.

If Canada is close to a third world country that what does that make Merika? There are places in Merika that have no plumbing or water. Sounds pretty third world to me. I'd rather Canada stay low on the radar than be like Merika and get in everyones business & create fake wars. Merika is more like Rob Ford than Alec Baldwin, annoying, fat and needs to quit politics
Merika, land of the free....so long as you are part of the 1%. Merika, land of opportunity...opportunity to go fight in a fake war

I tease but seriously, Canada does it's own things without making waves. We don't need to go tooting our own horn about how awesome we are, everybody knows it.

I wasn't taught a whole lot about the war of 1812 or much about Merika for that matter. All I know is we won. Canadians burnt down the white house and because white paint was much cheaper than colored, it was redone as white and named the white house

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Revelations29
All problems stem from Central Banking. The sooner people realize this the better. But most people can barely grasp basic economics, and I bet most of them don't even know how Central Banking works.

I tell people sometimes that the only remaining countries that dont have a Central Bank are Iran, Cuba, NK, Syria, and some countries in Africa. They still don't get it. Then I tell them right after the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, Central Banking systems were put in place. They still dont get it.

Oh and of course Hungary! They actually managed to kick on the bankers and Monsanto!

That explains a lot why the English Banksters are using the USA to fight their wars......democracy = central banking system. So, whenever you hear a speach from the President about how we need to start a war to spread "freedom/democracy" those words are code for these countries need a central banking system....or the "right" kind of central banking system.

My eyes have been opened.

Also, I read the David Rothschilde link about how he is building a catamarand out of used pop bottles to raise awareness about the swirling mass of plastic out in the Pacific Ocean. Why do these super rich people set up these awareness campaigns with the expectation that all of us poor ruined people give our hard won money over to fix the plastic garbage problem? David de Rothschilde has enough money to fix the problem all by himself. I bet since he is involving other rich people, this whole thing is like a party he is planning to fill his rich bitch, suntanning days.

My solution for the plastic trash is to pour gasoline all over it and light a match. When it cools and hardens into a giant platic island we can send all the ricch people there to set up their utopia.....they don't like mixing with regular people so it would be like the ultimate gated community. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join