It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Revolution and the war of 1812 were BANKSTER WARS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Have to admire their dedication. If you were obscenely wealthy, would you devote your whole life to an arduous, secretive plan that would take over 2 centuries and millions of lives to come to fruition? Or just enjoy your money and short lifetime?

Rothschilds et al. are truly impressive scumbags, to say the least. Then again, not all Rothschilds seem like bad guys at first glance?
www.outsideonline.com...

edit on 2-3-2014 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Have to admire their dedication. If you were obscenely wealthy, would you devote your whole life to an arduous, secretive plan that would take over 2 centuries and millions of lives to come to fruition?

Work for a cause can be emotionally rewarding. They could believe that they are protecting their grandkids or that they genuinely know the best way to organize life on Earth. Some want to feel heroic in doing big deeds. Like a good war.

What else do they have to do?
edit on 2-3-2014 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

knoledgeispower
In America you learn that the war of 1812 was won by Americans. However, that is not the case, Canada kicked ass & won. We burnt down your white house (which at the time was brown). Just because we didn't want to take any American land, doesn't mean we, Canadians, didn't win.

You are the most self important people.
Quit taking credit for the British accomplishments. Canada wasnt a country until the 1860's. YOU burnt nothing and won nothing, the British did the burning and winning, with British money.

No one cares about Canada except canadians, your not important, stop trying to sound like it, you sound desperate to matter. You guys are such war heroes try fighting for free speech in your country.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Woodrow Wilson gave us the Federal Reserve and the income tax. Then about 20 years later FDR gave us the New Deal. These things combined slowly but surely destroyed our country. Yes, they were both Democrats. And now there is a Democrat that idolizes these fools here to finish the job.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Amazing thread, op. All of these details I did not know.

What bothers me is when you always, constantly, here people say "this country is not the America I knew" or, "we need to go back to the golden days of America". The thimg is, people who say this aee not informed about the rrue inner workings or this country, who ran it, who they took orders from, and why. This country was always an undercover oppressive police state, but the people have been brainwashed to believe that America is free ajd fair for all. They cloak the inner workings in patritism, freedom, and free commerce and mobility, but no one stops to thino that a population, inside the country or abroad, has allways been screwed over at all points of time since Americas inception.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

don't underestimate the american appetite for fresh pickerel
only difference is the taxes they pay on the trip north go to Ottawa and not Washington

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bigman88

What people are trying to get across is that it is not the country they thought they knew. There was a time even in the recent past when the workings and values that the country were founded on were still taught. People assumed that the country was still structured to work the way it was intended. The horrible consequences of past actions have not been totally realized by most of the general population until recently. These things include what I mentioned in a previous post, (Wilson- Federal Reserve, income tax; FDR- new deal) but are not by any means limited to them. The end of Laissez Faire Capitalism along with these other intrusions on the freedoms of a man to be in control of his own world led to the slavery of every man by our Government. Do not belittle people because you think they are fools. Who is the bigger fool; those who have just awoken to the horrors of reality and cry out for justice, or those who have known all along and said and done nothing.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

England has OWNED the USA ever since 1789. The King was not going to give up just because a battle/war was lost. Oh no, he had agents of ALL sorts. bankers being among them.

Most Americans are RETARDS and do not possess enough common sense to connect the dots.

1. the GOLDEN RULE -- whom has the gold rules, in absolute I may add
2. Historically, unless you seize the King's head and sacked his castle, taking it for your own, you have in NO WAY, SHAPE, or FORM beaten him.
3. After the war of Independence, the King was still alive, still had his 'gold' (wealth, power, etc)

A couple examples that become evident even today are electric companies. We all know there are silent owners and shell companies and things of that nature. just look at the names of 2 east coast power companies. COMMONWEALTH Edison and DOMINION Power. obvious to those with adequate brain function.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
When, a couple of days ago, I extended this thread forward to The American Civil War, I did not realise that I was forgetting one thing: European Bankers were extending credit to BOTH the Union and the Confederacy.
Hedge your bets by lending at high interest to BOTH side and when one is victorius, you end up with the victor in high interest debt to you. If the interest rate to the victors is high enough you can perfectly well afford to forget that you will never get a penny from the vanquished.
I think that a little research into the finances of the Confederacy would prove that some European banking houses, like the family that makes a wine called Chateau Mutton R----- were trying to play the United States in the 1850-1860's.

The idea of a nation giving a banker promisary notes that pay the banker 5% a year in interest for a supply of bank notes, is a guarentee that in a year the nation will need 5% more money to keep their economy running smothly, and in about 14 years we will be TWICE as deep in debt to the banker. The result should be taught in every grade school math class- in a generation even the dummies would become wised up chumps that would scare the bankers.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

pyramid head

knoledgeispower
In America you learn that the war of 1812 was won by Americans. However, that is not the case, Canada kicked ass & won. We burnt down your white house (which at the time was brown). Just because we didn't want to take any American land, doesn't mean we, Canadians, didn't win.

Quit taking credit for the British accomplishments. Canada wasnt a country until the 1860's. YOU burnt nothing and won nothing, the British did the burning and winning, with British money.

No one cares about Canada except canadians, your not important, stop trying to sound like it, you sound desperate to matter. You guys are such war heroes try fighting for free speech in your country.

ROFL!!!!!!
Either way, Merika didn't win the war of 1812

You're just jealous cause you live in Merika and wish you were Canadians. Our beer is better, our healthcare is better, we are more loved than Merika people. Most of you guys are jingoistic chest thumping ignorant people. Merika, # yeah

Merika is the country that is screwing everyone else over and spying on everyone else, not Canada

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Great thread. I've actually known all of this for some time. I've always been a history buff and took extra history classes in college that I didn't need. One was the history of america from revolution to civil war. Of course that was the "official" history, but they didn't sugar-coat too much. That is where I learned what a shill Alexander Hamilton was for corporate and bank interests. Let's just say that the dude deserved to get shot in that duel by Burr.

Then my own independent research into bankers led me to the same conclusions as your thread. It's all quite sick really. And the biggest deception of all is that when all this goes up in smoke and the economy implodes on itself, the wrong people will be blamed and the bankers will continue on profitting from humanity's suffering. Just like they've been doing since the Roman Empire. Same game, different people.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

knoledgeispower

pyramid head

knoledgeispower

ROFL!!!!!!
Either way, Merika didn't win the war of 1812

You're just jealous cause you live in Merika and wish you were Canadians. Our beer is better, our healthcare is better, we are more loved than Merika people. Most of you guys are jingoistic chest thumping ignorant people. Merika, # yeah

Merika is the country that is screwing everyone else over and spying on everyone else, not Canada

Stop it! You guys are like the Daniel Baldwin of countries
Your a borderline third-world country, I'm not a fan of the U.S. right now, but Canada is so irrelevant to the world stage, I never think of it. Your the Daniel to our Alec, and how often do you think Alec is thinking about whats going on with Daniel?

None.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I had read that the war was also partly due to America not being given access to industrial Hemp from Russia, being blocked by the lords and traders in England and so they revolted

I read this in the book by jack herer the emperor wears no clothes

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Interesting OP

Scholars hold that the war constituted a British victory and an American defeat. They argue that the British achieved their military objectives in 1812 (by stopping the repeated American invasions of Canada) and that Canada retained her independence of the United States. By contrast, they say, the Americans suffered a defeat when their armies failed to achieve their war goal of seizing part or all of Canada. Additionally, they argue the U.S. lost as it failed to stop impressment, which the British refused to repeal until the end of the Napoleonic Wars, and the U.S. actions had no effect on the orders in council, which were rescinded before the war started.

Additionally if no territory changed hands, but one side invades the others capital and burns down what represents it's power and soverienty and then retreats with the attitude of "are we done now?" then from a historic perspective Canada won.
Regardless that was over 200 years ago, regular people don't care anymore about it, the only conflict Canadians and Americans have today is Hockey and Lumber exports. Really we are all just North Americans and we get along quite well.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Thank you great post I was totally unawaire of this at age twnety nine.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

You may have provided good historical reference with unsupportable claims..

That happens a lot.

The quote following has been judged irrelevant or bogus by ALL of the mainstream historians I have seen address it on MSM.

“I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”
—U.S. President Abraham Lincoln, Nov. 21, 1864
(letter to Col. William F. Elkins)

An historian's authentication of the quote

It sounds to me like an accurate appraisal of the post-war establishment.

On the other hand, Lincoln was a railroad lawyer and probably couldn't care about corruption.

edit on 5-3-2014 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Great thread but people are stupid.

See, knowing these things you would think people would stop using banks and or money but nope.. SLAVES.

Slaves to your kids college tuition, your new SUV, house car etc. We Don't Need these things. YOU dont need these things.

We Do have an OUT. It's simple. Dont use banks or money. Heck, don't have a Job in which you must deal with banks or money that has strings attached.

This system MUST Crash Hard and We The People Must use barter and other forms of trade in order to make this happen. It's not about not having money to live on - we can do that without money - money is Only one avenue of barter to acquire goods and services. People need to get this stupid idea that they must have money out of their minds.

Sure you might have to have some cash for those who will not barter but a small part time job can handle this. (Preferably under the table - who needs to give the crooked IRS and US gov anything - not me - they are not entitled to my money because they will misuse it. I also make sure i don't make enough to pay taxes - screw em)

I never used banks. i own outright and paid for a house car computers nice things etc working over 20 years without steady income. I allowed it to collect slowly and saved for it - and you know what i found - not using a bank actually helped me save thousands of dollars the bank otherwise would have demanded in one form or other. Don't be fooled by your money drawing interest - it's a sham to make the banks look good and make you think your getting a return on your investment - you're not. In the long run they take more than the interest is worth.

You might think saying I want the system to crash hard is cruel but consider 60% of Americans on welfare. They need to get off that assistance and nothing but a new paradigm is going to change that.

I say do your part. Take all your money out of the bank and only use it for things you cannot barter for. Otherwise shut up - dont complain when the economy is bad and your struggling simply because your too dumb to see you bought into and willingly use a corrupt banking system. Let me tell you, for me, i have no problems with the economy.

Wanna be Free - change your thinking.
edit on 5-3-2014 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

funny I know one of the lawyers that won the lumber thing for Canada
I met him because he comes up here to drink crown royal, hard beers, and catch pikerel

Canada didn't win 1812 or we would be a sovereign state instead of having foreign crone on our monopoly money

re the civil war
thee months in, and after The First Battle of Bull Run, Beauregard could have taken an undefended washington but was told to turn around and come home...

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

pyramid head

knoledgeispower

You might want to learn some history. Yes, there were 'Canadians'. Many of them had started out as Americans, but were forced out as Loyalists during the American Revolution, and were not anxious to have Americans force them off their lands once again. Then there were the First Nations...also integral to the Canadian victory. So, 3 forces...Indigenous, Militias and British troops.

You'll note we don't make a big deal of it. Don't think of it is jingoism...merely a history lesson for our cousins to the south.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
All problems stem from Central Banking. The sooner people realize this the better. But most people can barely grasp basic economics, and I bet most of them don't even know how Central Banking works.

I tell people sometimes that the only remaining countries that dont have a Central Bank are Iran, Cuba, NK, Syria, and some countries in Africa. They still don't get it. Then I tell them right after the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, Central Banking systems were put in place. They still dont get it.

Oh and of course Hungary! They actually managed to kick on the bankers and Monsanto!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join