It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama warns Vladimir Putin amid alarm in West over Ukraine intervention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Mods please move or close, there's a lot of talk but I couldn't see this on here.

Things are heating up, here comes the chest puffing!

BARACK Obama has told Vladimir Putin that Russia has violated international law with its incursion into Ukraine and warned of US and allied reprisals.

Let's see how diplomatic our diplomats can be, I hope we can all come to an understanding before SHTF, and pray cooler heads prevail.

Ukraine’s interim leaders have put its army on heightened alert, but also voiced confidence that war will be averted because it would break the two neighbours’ historic relations for good.

My opinion is if this is a European conflict maybe this time it should stay a European conflict and not WW3
Link

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Russia has violated international law
reply to post by muSSang

Pot meet kettle....whooo wee...the US would know all about violating international law wouldn't they? They've made a thriving business out of it in the last 12 years. The hypocrisy is STAGGERING.
edit on 1-3-2014 by deadcalm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

Pot meet kettle....whooo wee...the US would know all about violating international law wouldn't they? They've made a thriving business out of it in the last 12 years. They hypocrisy is STAGGERING.

Exactly, isn't that the truth. Only U.S. interests matter.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

deadcalm

Russia has violated international law
reply to post by muSSang

Pot meet kettle....whooo wee...the US would know all about violating international law wouldn't they? They've made a thriving business out of it in the last 12 years. The hypocrisy is STAGGERING.
edit on 1-3-2014 by deadcalm because: (no reason given)

This made me vomit a little bit. hypocrisy level 1000

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Can't we sit this dance out?
This same ole song and dance is getting old !

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
All is quiet on the Eastern front

It's ok for the USA to interfere with with another countries political rhetoric but god forbid anyone else : )

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
All guaranteed hypocrisy aside...
"Warns" makes me chuckle inside... Quite uncontrollably!!!

It's a tough guy stance for Western people to say "yep, we have the balls!!!"...

Behind the scenes the majority know that Obama wouldn't even glance at Putin in the wrong way, let alone warn him...
He & his Western front buddies were firmly told to shut their mouth's when Georgia made the headlines... Then again with Syria!!!

They can't tell Russia squat... Partly because Putin is a Maniacal despot of similar levels, but also because he is fully backed by China!
All of that equates to a brown substance forcibly forming in the boxer shorts & Y-fronts of Congress & Parliament representatives & associates!

Peace!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Here in Spain the local paper says - "The CIA in trouble because it didnt forsee the Russian invasion"..
Hagel and co. will have to answer the senate.

General Martin Dempsey admitted the USA didnt know where the soldiers came from, that surrounded the Ukrainian bases.
He said they didnt have proof either of where they were from, although it was probably Moscow.

He did say " A soldier that loooks like a soldier...is a soldier"..

Now i understand how he made it to general...
edit on AM4Thu20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

edit on AM4Thu20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join