It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine asks U.N Security Council to protect it from Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Redrussian
There is neo-nazi coup in kiev ,not crimea.

no, it would be in Crimea.

Redrussian
Second,yankovich was lawfully elected in 2010 .

and lawfully removed from office in 2014 by the lawful government in Kiev.

Redrussian
Third ,quit the lies .

I think you mean the truth.. and sure, ill try to refrain from speaking the truth.

Redrussian
If you wish to fight us ,we cossacks are already crossing into eastern Ukraine.

Why would I want to fight people who still use swords? It would not be a fair fight, and I don't agree with the slaughter of large groups of people who are, essentially, unarmed because they are not able to exercise independent thought.

From what I know of the Cossacks, leads me to believe you are not one. They are excellent warriors who are brave and honorable. They would not behave in the manner you are describing.

Redrussian
Come and fight us ,if you can .

Why waste the time?

Redrussian
If you are so sure about your natzo,neo-nazi and zog govts ,please do come to attack us.If you are lucky we will only overrun alaska ,if you are unlucky ,then we will destroy usa ,though only 40% of Russia will survive the nuclear bloodbath.But then we are use to such wars .

Nazis... British.. Jewish masters... that type of name calling is better in the original German form. It looses something in translation in Russian though. Stick with the german.

again, stop trying to portray Cossacks as traitorous cowards who don't understand or honor history or tradition. You do a disservice to them by trying to portray them as something they are not.

Do you have anything to add to the actual substance of the conversation / debate?

What's your solution to the situation in Crimea?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by weirdguy

Thanks for the response! Comforting! Lol. Hopefully no one would invade here anyway?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Ukraine has it's Declaration of Independence. This did not just materialize by accident.
That should be enough to scare the last hair off Putin's head.

Of course it's an act of war.

Someone is hoping nobody notices. I'm guessing that the media has been infested.
Such is the case of amerika. We can't even discuss their scheming, calling the actors 'heroes' instead.
Infestations take time. Perhaps they prefer being referred to as 'The Ukraine'?

They didn't celebrate Dec. 1, 1991 for nothing.

# 184
edit on 1-3-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

(post by Redrussian removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

edit on 1-3-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
So let me make a prediction here. The UN won't do crap...the USA won't do crap...and no one else will do crap. They will threaten to draw a red line 86 times and keep moving it. They will act tough and back down repeatedly. Why? Because they are all full of it, they really don't care about the situation or the people because they only want to play "we are the kings of the world". But when someone with balls like Putin (as evil as he may be) does something, our governments, our "leaders" are powerless and show their true cowardice.

Obama especially! This "president" doesn't have the stones to do anything of value, morals or freedom. Put Obama and Putin in a jail cell together and the next day Barrak will be wearing lipstick with his fingers in Putin's back pocket, following him around like a puppy.

Yup...we're all screwed! THATs my prediction.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Shana91aus
So does that mean Russia could get mad at Australia? Sorry if its a stupid question i dont know alot about all this stuff..

LOL he might do us a favour and invade Australia, saves on a slow death from China. With the government selling everything to them anyway.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Xcathdra

la2
reply to post by fenian8

I think Ukraine is an opportunity, it came up at the right time, worrying thing is not knowing if this is just a land grab or just the opening act of a much larger picture.

From media, to targeting business owners, its the USSR all over again. I feel sorry for the Russian people.

This is what I mean!!!!

Replace USSR for USA and Russian for American in your post.

How can you defend what "The West" has done, pretty much where they liked when they liked????

Yet if Russia does anything similar on its on doorstep, it`s "Putin" up to no good, Soviet sympathiser and such what nonsense!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Either way you look at it, their all corrupt.

It's about the resources.. If it's in their interest they will pursue it
with individuals who make a living killing others, "soldiers". Which entity is
willing to sacrifice the most where in the future they can reap the benifits.

There will be no war. There will be discussions and new arrangements.
edit on 2-3-2014 by Willbert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Both NATO, EU and the US?

The US is part of NATO, and so are quite a few continental EU states, also the UK.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join