It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange & Unexplained Symbols on My Granddaughter's Calves.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Rikku

My 17 yr old granddaughter was playing with her handheld blacklight yesterday

said quite casually. why haz she got a backlight?
i thought only CSI and nightclubs have them.

It is good to have one handy especially if you are handling cash one can detect a phony bills with them. and all the CSI stuff is cool so you can buy the stuff anywhere.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

If the doctor has any intellect what so ever, I am sure they would be capable of taking a swab from the site, and getting it tested. That will at least allow an identification of the specific compound which is causing the reaction. The cost however, is something I had forgotten all about. I am not used to considering such things when thinking of medical doctors, you know, because visiting one where I live does not actually have a financial cost associated with it.

Sorry about that. Either way, someone with a grounding in science and a decent laboratory kit needs to examine the chemical which is reacting with the light source, and identify it. That will narrow the search for the source of these markings.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

When I say we checked everything.....I mean "WE CHECKED EVERYTHING"!!
And, she doesn't carry a purse and the bag she uses for her books my mother made for her on her sewing machine. There are no dyes or labels that would cause those markings.
edit on 1-3-2014 by starfire2453 because: changed a word

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Has your granddaughter noticed any strange smells, ringing in the ears, odd characters lurking about, dogs with 3 legs, cold areas around the house, white vans cursing the neighborhood, ring phones hung up when answered, etc.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Her medical insurance will cover the cost with her doctor so it is not a concern. And honestly if we did have to pay, she is worth it.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by starfire2453

Monster uses a glow in the dark stamp when featuring their products at bars and raves. This is their logo, after sweat and possible bathing, which has meshed multiple ink stamps together. I'm sure of it.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Sorry about that. Either way, someone with a grounding in science and a decent laboratory kit needs to examine the chemical which is reacting with the light source, and identify it. That will narrow the search for the source of these markings.

Sorry about what?

You make a good point.

Now, go get a haircut.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Why would I make up a story like this? I know I have much better things to do with my time then make up stories This is very serious and the pictures are real!
If that's how you feel when someone posts something then maybe you don't belong on this site!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

It is not the Monster Stamp! Sorry, I wish it was as that would solve the mystery!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

May I ask why you asked these particular questions?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by starfire2453

That's good.

I hope you solve this thing, for the peace of mind of the little one.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

I saw something similar on a MUFON report once when I was involved with a case that happened in Washington State. I am looking for image links right now. but a lot of details like these are hard to find and they don't always reveal certain details so that when unrelated reports about the same thing will show that the same detail is seen in cases where the people do not know about the other, which strengthens that evidence to show something is actually being done, but is unknown.

In other words, if the same detail is found in another case, they know the new report could not be a hoax, since that detail was not revealed, but is repeating in more and more cases.

I have also seen symbols on cattle in a few books I have read.

I have never heard of any case that includes people being marked in this manner though, like cattle have been.

This is why I suggested to the OP to simply contact MUFON and see if they recognize the symbols seen here. If there is something odd going on, then who else would be able to help?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

starfire2453

Why would I make up a story like this? I know I have much better things to do with my time then make up stories This is very serious and the pictures are real!
If that's how you feel when someone posts something then maybe you don't belong on this site!

I wasn't responding to you. I was responding to chester john..
He was accusing you of that.

In my reply to, it shows your nickname too, because he was replying to you.. I was defending you..
edit on 1-3-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I do not know were you are located, what your current weather is like or if it is even possible that your daughter has been wearing clothes that expose her legs but I am curious what it could be and now I am wondering if your daughter has any fluorescent sneaker laces and if so could she have been sitting cross-legged after exercising and sweaty skin could have caused a transfer from said laces?

My best guess, barring it being a Monster energy stamp from an event where they stamp your legs because it is most convenient.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Believe it or not, that was the second thing we did. The first thing was checking my granddaughters body to see if the symbols were anywhere else on her.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Just a friendly PSA -

Be aware this thread is now in The Gray Area Forum.

By nature, The Gray Area tends to involve unproven claims and anecdotal testimony that may arouse skepticism in some members.

As always, skepticism is fine, but only when expressed in accordance with the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use.

In particular, Courtesy Is Mandatory. Insults, ridicule, harassment, abuse and similar behavior constitute a direct attack on what this forum is intended for, and will be treated accordingly.

Members unable to politely discuss unusual, unproven or unorthodox subjects should avoid this forum.

Please post accordingly.

thanks

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

We are in Upstate New York and the weather has been brutal here. She wears long pants and Ugg boots. Besides that, she was home all week sick. We found these marks last evening.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Im sorry about your girl....I imagine shes freaked right out over this......
The Cattle mutilations spring immediately to mind......
There are many reports of cattle having black light marks being mutilated....
I do not wish to panic you or cause undue concern...but the abduction explanation must be examined sooner or later if no other cause becomes obvious.
Perhaps you should educate yourself a bit on the subject and explore any other evidential happenings that may turn up.....
The observations you make from here on out may prove invaluable so be alert to any possibility....even the unusual ones...
And take care..........b

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Thank you for this information. this is not something I have ever dealt with and my entire family is in the dark over this.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Thank you for you concern. A few people thought this was a hoax but anyone can come and see for themselves that it is not. I truly have deep concerns but do not want to alarm my granddaughter any further than she is already. I am trying to look at every avenue to solve this mystery and the people on this site have been awesome.
Thank You

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join