It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange & Unexplained Symbols on My Granddaughter's Calves.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

No one said "Demonic Forces"! I said "Paranormal" which does not mean "Demonic Forces"

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Agreed. Looking at the marks, there is a distinct uniformity between them which does kind of imply a stamp was used. Stamp would also have a possible bleeding ink effect which is also seen in the top shot.

link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

No new bath towels and I wash new towels before we use them.

link   
reply to post by alienreality

comments suggesting practical jokers using black light ink on all their friends as a joke. Really? Yeah, everyone does that, /end sarcasm/

You must not have a teen daughter, of course they do these things! Yes they do! But since the girl is scared by it I would certainly not just take the line of she or her friends did it. i have had too many odd personal occurrences to say it is nothing.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Mister_Bit

WhiteAlice

starfire2453

She is 17 and like I said, she does not write on herself. Also, these will not come off or even fade in the slightest!
Trust me, we have tried!!

UV markers are frequently permanent. That's why the ink is used in both night clubs and, sometimes, in police use in cases of mass arrest (these kind of pens were used in Montreal against Occupy protesters). It's basically a way to mark someone without risk of them washing it off.

Your assumption is that your granddaughter doesn't write on herself. Well kids do a lot of things that their parents and grandparents don't think they'd do. It's kind of a kid thing.

PS. where'd she get the blacklight? Comes with the pens.
edit on 1/3/14 by WhiteAlice because: (no reason given)

I'd have to go for the UV markers theory to be honest.

I'd probably agree that she didn't do them herself but could a friend have done them for fun? knowing that she wouldn't find them instantly and hope to freak her out "for a laugh" a few days later.

So, 17 year old girls are going to go out in the cow pasture with all that cow poop and brush up against calves (the calves would run away), and these young ladies would be trying to paint legible markings on calves? HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

That is the funniest thing I have ever read.
You obviously have no clue about cows, calves, or farms! HAHAHA, thats the best laugh I have ever seen.

17 year old young ladies do not go painting calves with UV paints. They would get a lot of stinky stuff on them. and girls don't like that kind of thing. DUHHHH

Some boys maybe, but this is the most unlikely and rediculous theory I have ever seen.

And this is assuming that boys can run 30 miles per hour like the calves they would have to chase. They would then need to hog tie them in order to write those markings on the calves. You think calves are always on valium to allow that?

(Please bronze these posts with my latest ones for all time hilarious misunderstanding)

edit on 1-3-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by starfire2453

I do not know what these markings are, or what precisely made them, but something I DO know, is that blacklights do not just show up one specific chemical, such as security ink. They show up several different chemicals, and biological agents, bodily fluids including spit and others, although for the love of God... Let's not go there.

What I would also say, is that although each example of the symbol looks to be non uniform, the symbol is repeated, which means that whatever the chemical used to make it was, it was applied with a stamp of some sort in all likelihood. It does not appear to be a naturally occurring mark.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

That was my first thought but there is nothing here with a symbol like those. I have looked at every possible logical explanation to no avail!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

WhiteAlice
reply to post by Char-Lee

Agreed. Looking at the marks, there is a distinct uniformity between them which does kind of imply a stamp was used. Stamp would also have a possible bleeding ink effect which is also seen in the top shot.

When my youngest sister was in her teens she joined a cult, a satanic cult. They did a lot of things and this is the kind of thing they would do a secret mark, but if the girl was truly scared by seeing them on herself I am just not sure...definitely the mark has been done and redone many times.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

alienreality

Mister_Bit

WhiteAlice

starfire2453

She is 17 and like I said, she does not write on herself. Also, these will not come off or even fade in the slightest!
Trust me, we have tried!!

UV markers are frequently permanent. That's why the ink is used in both night clubs and, sometimes, in police use in cases of mass arrest (these kind of pens were used in Montreal against Occupy protesters). It's basically a way to mark someone without risk of them washing it off.

Your assumption is that your granddaughter doesn't write on herself. Well kids do a lot of things that their parents and grandparents don't think they'd do. It's kind of a kid thing.

PS. where'd she get the blacklight? Comes with the pens.

I'd have to go for the UV markers theory to be honest.

I'd probably agree that she didn't do them herself but could a friend have done them for fun? knowing that she wouldn't find them instantly and hope to freak her out "for a laugh" a few days later.

So, 17 year old girls are going to go out in the cow pasture with all that cow poop and brush up against calves (the calves would run away), and these young ladies would be trying to paint legible markings on calves? HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

That is the funniest thing I have ever read.
You obviously have no clue about cows, calves, or farms! HAHAHA, thats the best laugh I have ever seen.

17 year old young ladies do not go painting calves with UV paints. They would get a lot of stinky stuff on them. and girls don't like that kind of thing. DUHHHH

Some boys maybe, but this is the most unlikely and rediculous theory I have ever seen.
What in the world are you talking about??!!

You're a very strange person indeed....

I suggested her friends did it with markers.. didn't mention cows or farms? Where the hell did that come from?

Weird.. just weird...

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
ROFL
In the OP I obviously misread it then. I thought it was stating that not just her, but that markings were found on their calves.

Maybe I should get more sleep.. Sorry
Calves as in beef calves!! OMG that is hilarious... Calves, and phosphorescent markings were commonly found in cattle mutes..

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

She was home from school all week with the flu so I know it wasn't one of her friends and I think she would have noticed someone writing on her legs with a UV pen and a stencil.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

alienreality
ROFL
In the OP I obviously misread it then. I thought it was stating that not just her, but that markings were found on their calves.

Calves as in beef calves!! OMG that is hilarious... Calves, and phosphorescent markings were commonly found in cattle mutes..
haha calves
Brilliant!
Best laugh all day tee hee

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Yeah, I finally am getting this as her calf muscles, and not their livestock beef calves... I'm laughing even louder at myself now..

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

starfire2453

That was my first thought but there is nothing here with a symbol like those. I have looked at every possible logical explanation to no avail!

Could be "stacked". One can buy a Pi stamp and stack it together to make it look 4 pronged as opposed to 2 pronged.

As far as the demonic v. paranormal goes, does that really reduce the number of assumptions that need to be made at the end of the day? It doesn't. Mind you, I do suspect that there are strange things in this world and I've seen a few strange things myself personally. However, when confronted with this particular story, I'd be a fool to assume that this was necessarily a paranormal event when there are more likely and probable explanations that exist given the evidence. In this case, it's a teenaged girl with uniform marks that show up under blacklight where such types of inks are readily available in the marketplace.

This site is about denying ignorance and following blind assumptions is not denying ignorance at all.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Frisbee?

Find the reason. Don't let a child know you suspect Aliens beamed her up,

Then put an extremely popular logo on her that could only be seen under a black light?

You have to rule out everything before the quantum leap to alien logo branding.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I was thinking a stencil but a stamp is also another suggestion to this. But I know if someone used a stamp on me I would most certainly notice it being done! This child is truly afraid and was crying because she doesn't know where they came from! Everyone I know is trying to find a logical explanation to this but so far it's a dead end.
Also, I am not the type of person to post or discuss things online. I do not usually air personal things for all to see.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Okay, you actual lightened things up for me! ROFLMAO
I needed a good laugh and you delivered!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If it was something undesirable doing this, they might have left remnants of that material, or other agents detectable by that lamp. Your daughter should sweep her room with that lamp close to all the walls, and carpet and any furniture to see if it shows up in her room. Doors and door knobs too.. This to me still has the potential to be something weird, and should be checked out at least.
edit on 1-3-2014 by alienreality because: add

Char: Yes I do, I feel like when I was looking at a pretty woman and she saw me smack into a wall because I wasn't looking where I was going..

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

alienreality
ROFL

OH!
Don't ya just hate it when you do that!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I noticed one other person sounds like a teen girl 212 had marks and had no idea how. the site might carry a virus my blocker said something was up.

I was going to post this on other forums because I need to know what the hell is going on but Im afraid no one will take me seriously.

I started using this high pressure tanning booth & I have these distinct geometric symbols on my hand that only show under that light. ones on my thumb right at the knuckle. Its a perfect circle with three lines going through it. I have a triangle with each point ending in a small circle on my index finger & a shape thats like a y combined with a z also that has small circles on the points. Im kind of freaking out , I don't know where they came from and I tried rubbing them off wile I was in the booth but they wouldn't even smudge. Im going to take my phone with me tomorrow and try to take pictures of these, Im seriously freaked out. I don't even know what else to say.

Was I abducted by aliens or something, wtf is this on me?!

Im not kidding and Im freaking out, if anyone ever heard of anything like this before please tell me. I tried all kinds of google searches but Im coming up empty handed.

www.halloweenforum.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join