It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange & Unexplained Symbols on My Granddaughter's Calves.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

WhiteAlice

starfire2453
reply to post by WhiteAlice

She is 17 and like I said, she does not write on herself. Also, these will not come off or even fade in the slightest!
Trust me, we have tried!!

UV markers are frequently permanent. That's why the ink is used in both night clubs and, sometimes, in police use in cases of mass arrest (these kind of pens were used in Montreal against Occupy protesters). It's basically a way to mark someone without risk of them washing it off.

Your assumption is that your granddaughter doesn't write on herself. Well kids do a lot of things that their parents and grandparents don't think they'd do. It's kind of a kid thing.

PS. where'd she get the blacklight? Comes with the pens.
edit on 1/3/14 by WhiteAlice because: (no reason given)

I'd have to go for the UV markers theory to be honest.

I'd probably agree that she didn't do them herself but could a friend have done them for fun? knowing that she wouldn't find them instantly and hope to freak her out "for a laugh" a few days later.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Looks like the marks that socks would leave on the legs. Maybe some bleach or the soap is reacting with the chemicals in the skin some way to make this mark. Chloride does cause a reaction with many things, possibly causing this to make something that shows up in the UV light. I don't think it is anything to worry about.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The blacklight was something I got for her and it did not come with pens or anything else except for the batteries. She had wanted to get the blacklight posters for her room and a bigger light but now wants nothing to do with anything blacklight! This is very frightening to her! She refused to sleep alone after finding those symbols and slept with me. She hasn't slept with me since she was 4 yrs old!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

She was home from school all week sick with a flu so no, I do not think a friend did it to her. Also, blacklight paint does come off. I know as I was very into it when I was a teenager.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
HI, welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I've been using the same detergent for quite some time now and if it were an allergy it would be all over her body. And I do not use bleach in our laundry.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Hi and thank you. This seems like an awesome sight!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

starfire2453

The blacklight was something I got for her and it did not come with pens or anything else except for the batteries. She had wanted to get the blacklight posters for her room and a bigger light but now wants nothing to do with anything blacklight! This is very frightening to her! She refused to sleep alone after finding those symbols and slept with me. She hasn't slept with me since she was 4 yrs old!

So a portable black light that needs batteries in flashlight form for posters? Really? You know what is cheaper? A blacklight bulb for a lamp and then the blacklight effects of the posters are more of a constant thing than having her hold a blacklight flashlight at a poster....

I'm not buying this at all. To buy into demonic forces or aliens requires far too many assumptions that cannot be proven when there is a very, very simple alternate explanation. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

WhiteAlice
reply to post by starfire2453

And who was the person to suggest that blacklights be used to examine your granddaughter's calves? That's not a typical thing that one thinks of doing. In fact it's a significantly atypical behavior.

This is exactly what the perpetrators are counting on to remain in anonymity.. Whoever suggested using it (the black light) is obviously a smart person and is wide awake. This is a tried and true method of revealing these substances in the cattle mutilation world. A world that is still going strong, and no one caught or punished.

This is the same thing happening as was found on the famous New Mexico Gomez cattle ranch.
I do not know if the symbol is the same, but I recognize the symbol here as showing a count of genome manipulation attempts that have failed so far.

They use cattle in these operations for some genetic program. (They is - I have no freaking idea who "they" is).
People never have been able to deal with this, let alone understand it. /This is why we see comments suggesting practical jokers using black light ink on all their friends as a joke. Really? Yeah, everyone does that, /end sarcasm/
edit on 1-3-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

We have checked all of her clothing and she wears Uggs with no socks and I have been using the same detergent for quite a while now and we do not use bleach. If this was a reaction for detergent it would be all over her body and not just in one place.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

starfire2453

I've been using the same detergent for quite some time now and if it were an allergy it would be all over her body. And I do not use bleach in our laundry.

It's not really an allergy, it is a chemical reaction between the sock, the body, and the detergent. It won't hurt anything and unless you had not seen it under the blacklight, you would never have been aware it was there. Is it the same pattern as the top of her socks?

Edit, I see there is no socks. Is there somewhere she lays with a pattern of that shape, I had to look up Uggs, I didn't see the no socks part originally because I googled uggs. In the Uggs I googled pictures of there did not seem to be any pattern like that. My jogging pants have a sort of elastic pattern like that on bottom also. But the direction of the top T would not be right.
edit on 1-3-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

WhiteAlice

starfire2453

She is 17 and like I said, she does not write on herself. Also, these will not come off or even fade in the slightest!
Trust me, we have tried!!

UV markers are frequently permanent. That's why the ink is used in both night clubs and, sometimes, in police use in cases of mass arrest (these kind of pens were used in Montreal against Occupy protesters). It's basically a way to mark someone without risk of them washing it off.

Your assumption is that your granddaughter doesn't write on herself. Well kids do a lot of things that their parents and grandparents don't think they'd do. It's kind of a kid thing.

PS. where'd she get the blacklight? Comes with the pens.

Clubs also use these

night club stamps

We have waterproof invisible ink, visible under a black light torch

www.penrithrubberstamps.com.au...

Since it looks to have been done and redone a few times I would be thinking a group club or something the kids are into.
The only way i would think it is something odd is if the kid is truly scared by "finding" the marks.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

The light was just something we saw and I bought it for her. She doesn't usually ask for anything and it was only a few dollars. It was an inexpensive, small gift and she wanted to see if it was something she really wanted before investing a lot of money that she earns with her dog grooming business.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Dance clubs and similar venues use black light stamps and if she is 17, she has probably been in an "under 18" dance club and is familiar with them. My guess is that she or a friend made a rubber stamp using a kit or even as a school project, and then tried it out with black light ink. If she really doesn't know where it came from, her friends may have stamped her calves at a slumber party, to tease her. My 2 cents, from having helped raised a 17 year old girl, now 20.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I have never seen her so frightened and she is a very sensible young lady. this is not something that her or any of her friends did to her. This is a true mystery! I searched for hours and came upon this sight. I am hoping someone out there has seen this symbol before and knows what it is! I looked at Runes but found nothing to match this.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

starfire2453

The light was just something we saw and I bought it for her. She doesn't usually ask for anything and it was only a few dollars. It was an inexpensive, small gift and she wanted to see if it was something she really wanted before investing a lot of money that she earns with her dog grooming business.

Coincidentally, these kind of UV lamps are used in veterinary medicine to reveal ring worm infections before they become fully blown and are still hard to see without the light.

They also detect lots of other organics that are phosphorescent under UV light, so having one of these can really be instrumental even in dog grooming.

The reason I said I recognize those markings is because I have seen them before on cattle that have been mutilated, and I saw them in person in the company of veterinarians that were investigating.

You should contact your state MUFON director and advise them of this so they can investigate it to see if this is one of those situations. They WILL know!
This is serious Sht and should not be ignored. Especially by a concerned parent.
edit on 1-3-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

starfire2453
reply to post by Sremmos80

Hi and thank you for the welcome!
This is very strange and we have looked at so many different reasons for this but I have to agree with those saying paranormal or aliens. The pictures do not do these markings justice. To see them in person is a whole other story! Even my 82 yr old mother was freaked out over this! And believe me when I say, she did not do this to herself!

You can't just say Aliens.

They don't need energy drinks.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Night club stamps was what i also thought about, we are after all talking about teenager and like most of the teenagers they have their own "life" which parents hardly know half of it.
What comes to blacklight itself many find those very spooky, so being spooked of the light doesn´t surprise me.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by starfire2453

As someone suggested, it really does look like Monster energy drink logos.

This is what I am thinking it is....totally.

But that is just my own opinion.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

This girl gets up at 5 am every morning to take care of her 3 puppies and 3 adult dogs, gets ready for school and after going to school comes right home on the school bus and does not go to any clubs. She is a Junior Dog Handler and has no time to hang out with friends and has plenty of interests of her own. I always know where she is and I know she did not go to any clubs. Besides that, where we live she has to be driven by me or another family member or adult family friend to go anywhere.
She is very special and unique in her choices and I know this is not her sneaking around and doing things, this is a mystery to all of us including herself and it is really scaring her as to what this is and how she go this!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join