It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange & Unexplained Symbols on My Granddaughter's Calves.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by starfire2453

Sorry . . . to read that . . . but I expected it . . . GUY MALONE has documented the poltergeist sorts of goings on being highly correlated with fallen angel/ET/critter abduction events over hundreds of cases.

www.alienresistance.org...

Have you ever once heard of a haunting that included infra red marks on people?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I found this on my left palm which is my veins in an A but I don't think your daughters mark is from her veins. I'm also indigo child well now adult second wave. Some people just don't understand indigos and what we are on the earth for. Love & Light to you and your daughter x

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by Serdgiam

On both legs?

Consistent in all dimensions, factors, aspects?

Color me skeptical.

I'd agree quite similar but not absolutely consistent in all dimensions, factors, aspects.

Even TRYING HARD to manually--by hand--place a 100% consistent design on paper--stable flat paper on a stable flat table--is challenging.

Incidentally--even in VERY SIMILAR ways to get a design from a basket or grate or seat or some such just does NOT result in such a 100% similar mark. It may be SIMILAR appearing . . . but that's not the same thing.

Take quality photos and put them on a very accurate grid and then see how similar they are.

You are off on a bit of a tangent here..

You are right that 100% the same and similar are different. From what I can tell, these marks fall into the latter category. We have nothing to say the are microscopically the same, other than a couple pics. So, not sure what you are trying to get at? Unless you have seen these specific marks in person and have done microscopic measurement comparisons?

Either way, I have definitely, without any shadow of a doubt, seen pieces of equipment (specifically the plastic blades for longer hair length) leave "very, very, very similar" impressions in the skin. The allergic reactions were the same, but they would last hours instead of twenty-thirty minutes. I have zero doubt, whatsoever, that UV reactive contaminants could remain for much longer.

I have seen it everywhere from someones belly to both arms and even on their back, all within a one day period. It was all from grooming a dog that needed "special" positions to get to places.

Im not saying that is what this is, definitively, but it is certainly a strong candidate without being, as you say, omniscient.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Stormdancer777
reply to post by bastion

not a bad guess.

Really? All the 'dog scratches" are the same exact length and shape with a top line??? How would that happen?

I have no idea what they are, lol

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Have you ever once heard of a haunting that included infra red marks on people?

IIRC, I have. However, there's just very faint memory traces left in my noggin and I wouldn't begin to know where to search.

However, I do think that Guy Malone just might have some such in his files . . . and actually, Linda Moulton Howe might as well.

There have been a fair number of documented cases where red whelts, marks, designs etc. were caused somehow to SUDDENLY appear (kind of as though from under or within the skin) on people's skin in full view of many witnesses from totally invisible means. Such scenarios always involved poltergeist/demonic manifestations.

I don't know how black light would show up or emphasize such marks, or not. I don't recall anything about that except for the Linda Moulton Howe cattle mutilation research.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

BO XIAN
I don't know how black light would show up or emphasize such marks, or not.

That might be a good addition to the SOP of an investigation of such events. A bit surprised it isnt utilized extensively, actually. I am not so convinced this specific case has paranormal causes though.
edit on 2-3-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

1. I do appreciate that you are more thoughtful and critical in your thinking than so many on this thread.

2. No, i haven't examined the marks microscopically first hand.

3. I have CONJECTURED, ASSUMED, BELIEVED

BASED ON my personal sense of the marks in the photos on this thread

THAT

the marks displayed in the photos do NOT appear to have occurred from

mechanical--i.e. body parts in mechanical contact with other objects and/or

other objects in mechanical contact with the leg parts

in anything close to the sort of distortions AUTOMATIC with incidental body movements in relationship to grates, baskets etc. Let me word that better--that is, I don't see any evidence that such INCIDENTAL, ACCIDENTAL, BODY MOVEMENTS in relationship to the marking grate, basket or whatever resulted in the marks.

4. For THAT to have happened, her legs and/or the marking devise would have more or less HAD to have been in some sort of device that INSURED ABSOLUTELY

IDENTICAL

A) directional movement
B) pressure degree
C) X/Y axis framing
D) 100% identical application of the marking medium or "ink." in degree, coverage, angle, saturation etc.

I just don't see that as realistic.

edit on 2/3/2014 by BO XIAN because: rewording misleading sentence

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I cant' say for certain but I do believe that it is routine NOW for black lights to be used in cattle mutilation research cases.

The whole human mutilation issue has been soooooo frightful and extremely alarming that it has been kept fairly low key even by the researchers and certainly the PTB seem determined to keep it so. I have no idea how much black lights have been used in THOSE supposedly less frequent human cases.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

To be blunt, I dont see these marks to be "ABSOLUTELY IDENTICAL." I see differences between them, some relatively major ones as well. Would you mind helping me follow your line of thinking on this specific aspect? One of the marks even appears to only have three prongs rather than four (second pic, mark to the left of the "middle"). Thats a pretty major difference, if I am seeing it correctly. There are also differences in the top bars of almost every individual image.

I agree that having them be 100% identical is not realistic, and according to the pictures, it would appear that they are not absolutely identical anyway.

Even if this were paranormal, I wouldnt expect 100% identical marks. Even if it only came down to how the "ink" spread through skin crevices. Thats why I am a little confused as to why this is such a sticking point for you!

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Great insights.

I agree with your observations, on the whole.

I guess my conviction is simply different from yours in that:

I see the differences as the normal ones THAT ONE WOULD EXPECT even with identical marking "stamps" or whatever such technology.

vs

the SORTS of differences one would see by legs SIMILARLY but not identically coming in contact with a grate, basket, book bag, seat fabric or whatever such.

I think the CLASS OF DIFFERENCES is . . . uhhhh . . . different. LOL.

But it is merely my opinion. I just think my opinion is a very reasonable one given the evidence--and particularly compared to the INCIDENTAL mechanical purported origins postulated.

I do appreciate the way you think and your attitude. Thx thx.

BTW, OP, You have a PM . . . just click on the envelope at the upper right of the screen.

edit on 2/3/2014 by BO XIAN because: add a note to the OP

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by starfire2453

I don't buy any of this ..
No doubt my post will be removed as "Off Topic",
I think your thread is attention seeking.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Actually,

this psychologist reads the psychology and character of the OP as demonstrated in this thread

ENTIRELY OPPOSITE to that which would be required for your post to be true.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Just another thing to add to the "pile;"

The marks left in the manner I have experienced (in a grooming scenario) have been, on certain occasions, significantly more consistent than the ones pictured here.

I really think the two most reasonable explanations would be:

1) Something involving the dogs
2) Teen went somewhere they werent supposed to

I have also experienced the events you speak about (lets call it "paranormal"), but I dont feel that is the case here. However, given the mention of "Indigo X," even if these marks are not indicative of anything strange, there might very well be strange things going on otherwise.

If we were both to actually explore this, our differences would mean that we would likely take completely different avenues, but might arrive at the same conclusion. Differences, in this manner, serve to cover more bases rather than "proving" someone else wrong.

To be honest, I dont think we are going to actually get any answers on this one.
edit on 2-3-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

imho . . .

IF you actually, yourself, lined up ALL the data points from however many bits of evidence available . . .

and compared all those data points with the different explanations

I think you'd rule out dogs fairly quickly.

And, I think you'd rule out the granddaughter going elsewhere reasonably quickly.

There's probably 6-8 data points shared by the grandmother that indicate that it's virtually a 100% certainty that the granddaughter didn't go elsewhere unexpected etc.

1. It is inconsistent with the granddaughter's life pattern in and of her own priorities and ways of living day by day.

2. It's inconsistent with the granddaughter's quality and nature of her relationship with her grandmother.

3. It's inconsistent with the granddaughter's chosen priorities and values.

4. It's inconsistent with the granddaughter's merely idle interests.

5. It's inconsistent with the granddaughter's other peer relationships.

6. It's inconsistent with the granddaughter's self-awareness.

7. It's inconsistent with the granddaughter's self-confidence, assertiveness and sense of independence and control in her life. i.e. she is confident; is assertive within reasonable boundaries; is independent in key respects; is in active control of much of her life.

8. It's inconsistent with the granddaughter's back troubles and pains.

9. It's inconsistent with the granddaughter's sensibilities, inclinations, tendencies.

10. It's inconsistent with the granddaughter's degree of mutual trust with her grandmother.

etc. etc.

You may well be right that we won't find out THE REAL TRUTH . . . at least any time very soon.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

It might be good to remember that we are dealing with the Grandmothers *perceptions* of her teenage granddaughter.

We can not rule anything as "inconsistent," because the data we have received may not be consistent with reality. My grandparents had NO IDEA about the things I did at that age, and I couldnt even tell them differently. They believed what they wanted to believe.

Regardless, even with the data given, I find it very likely to be involved with the dogs somehow. Have you seen clipper guards? I am not talking about crates or anything like that. This is a very small piece of equipment that tends to get changed *constantly* during an actual show cut (at least for some breeds). There are also a ton of different designs.

I dont see any way to actually rule it out, given I have seen something "very, very, very similar" on an almost daily basis while grooming dogs. I suppose the OP can take the equipment they use for grooming and compare, but even then, it might not show up exactly how the piece of equipment looks (again, coming from lots of experience).

Really, it could just be an attention seeking piece as well, though perhaps not from Gma..

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by Mr Mask

That post comes across as self-convinced omniscience and arrogance, to me.

1. It PRESUMES/ASSUMES that you KNOW ALL the technologies available for making such marks--including the fallen angel/black ops technologies.

2. It PRESUMES/ASSUMES that you KNOW ALL the methodologies of applying such technologies.

3. It PRESUMES/ASSUMES that the evidence on the thread is sufficient for you to state 100% ABSOLUTELY EMPHATICALLY that there's ABSOLUTELY NO--0.00000000000000% unsmudgable tattoo type element to the marks.

4. Then there's the attitude that goes with your post . . . assailing a very earnest, forthright, candid and OBVIOUSLY QUITE HONEST grandmother.

Sheesh.

if that's not the pot calling the kettle black.from the very first post you posted in this thread, you have spoken with ridicule, sarcasm, arrogance, and come off as a blow hard know it all. you accuses people of being little more than simple minded idiots, and as your words say,

blather off with absurd responses
then turn around and use links for what at best could only be considered as fringe science or investigations. in the next post you had the gall to invoke Ocham's razor, which by the way is spelled wrong, as far as referring to it, it is referred to either as Occam's razor or Ockham's razor. anyway way, which put in the simplest way i know is, when considering hypotheses, the one with the simplest or fewest assumptions is the best choice. in what world is aliens/ black ops, mutilations, being marked by demons or any other number of things that that fringe science/ investigations suggest the simplest or the fewest assumptions.

if you don't believe me go back and look at all of your posts. try to practice what you preach, and shut up.

that being said, i'm afraid i'm going to have to blather off a absurd response.

sorry nan, i lean towards, your little angle is going off and, well i won't go any further, you know where i'm going. she is not your perfect little angel that most grandparents think their grandchildren are.

she has more than likely went to a rave , party, or a bar. maybe even has been experimenting with body paints with their friends and they used used a toxic formula. one not meant to be used on people or animal. even if they used real body paint the pain, irritation,or swelling could and most likely is, a allergic reaction to the paint.

i would also suggest to look at parts of her body that she keeps covered at home, that young people like to show off when they go out. you might get a surprise.
i would also get a portable black light, you know like the ones that csi techs use. you can probably pick one up on ebay pretty cheap.
then when her friends come over turn it on and shine it towards them, you might even get another surprise.

peer pressure is a power thing.

edit on 2-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

hounddoghowlie
i would also get a portable black light, you know like the ones that csi techs use. you can probably pick one up on ebay pretty cheap.
then when her friends come over turn it on and shine it towards them, you might even get another surprise.

That is an excellent idea for the OP to explore. Though, she might find answers that she never really wanted to know.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Certainly 'technically' you could be quite right about the evidence presented and perspectives involved.

I think in terms of the dogs . . . I'd encourage you to take some pics of what you've seen so routinely and lay them side by side with the pics in the thread. I think you'd be surprised at the degree of differences, then.

. . .

In terms of the grandmother's perceptions and convictions . . .

Certainly we are dealing at least with a ton of nuance on several counts . . . and, personally, I guess I'll continue to trust my extensive experiences at evaluating nuance. LOL.

They served me very well both counseling and teaching for 35 or so years.

But it's an interesting case. I'll be very interested to eventually learn how close to accurate, or not, that I was in my sense and conjectures . . . and 'nuance readings.'

I read both grandma and granddaughter as way above average in terms of being candid, no-nonsense, straightforward sorts.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

BO XIAN

Certainly 'technically' you could be quite right about the evidence presented and perspectives involved.

I think in terms of the dogs . . . I'd encourage you to take some pics of what you've seen so routinely and lay them side by side with the pics in the thread. I think you'd be surprised at the degree of differences, then.

Well, for one, we never tried with a UV light. So, theres a difference.

That said, you would probably be surprised at both the amount of consistency that can manifest, as well as the apparent lack of consistency. Because, that is how variables work!

I do not groom dogs anymore.

I guess I'll continue to trust my extensive experiences at evaluating nuance. LOL.

(...)

I read both grandma and granddaughter as way above average in terms of being candid, no-nonsense, straightforward sorts.

How were you able to read the nuances of the grand-daughter?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

also written as Ockham's razor from William of Ockham (c. 1287 – 1347),

en.wikipedia.org...

Given that the man's name was spelled

"Ockham"

I'll continue to go with that spelling.

And, I'll still assert that the other blathering explanations hereon are far from the simplest on the table.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join