It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange & Unexplained Symbols on My Granddaughter's Calves.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Answer

Speaking of stretch, it was mentioned that the girl's calves sometimes swell to twice their normal size. Is it possible that these marks are stretch marks that aren't normally visible? It would explain the shape and the fact that the marks can't be washed off.

When her legs swell, is there any sort of instrument or wrap placed on her legs at the hospital?

OH swelling, that might explain a lot

My great granddaughter has a weird blood vessel pattern that looks like a bite mark, I accused her cousins of biting her, then I saw it again weeks later and noticed it was actually the blood vessels in a peculiar pattern.

also when I was fifteen I used to pretend to channel spirits at pajama parties, my friends still think it was real, maybe it was, hmmmmm?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bastion

As someone who has been scratched.. a lot by dogs, I am not so sure that these are scratch marks. I am not ruling that out, personally, but it would have to be some really strange circumstances to get even one of those marks, much less multiples.

That said, I think the most likely explanation, outside of going to some sort of club, is that it IS related to the work with dogs in some capacity. The mark could have easily been made by a grooming tool that had a UV reactive substance on it (whatever it may have been). That would also explain the consistency.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bastion

not a bad guess.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Halfswede

OK. So it's not "666."

It's not a pentagram.

HOWEVER, IT'S A HUGE LEAP of non-logic

to ASSUME

that the same critters, humans, beings dinking around with the satanic globalist agenda

are NOT administering such marks on cattle and humans.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by starfire2453

Sorry . . . to read that . . . but I expected it . . . GUY MALONE has documented the poltergeist sorts of goings on being highly correlated with fallen angel/ET/critter abduction events over hundreds of cases.

www.alienresistance.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

At least you put some thoughtfulness into your explanation.

However . . . I suspect that if you think a bit further you might conclude that the scenario you outline would NOT be operative in leaving CONSISTENT marks. That is, the dimensions would change. There would be distortions NOT in keeping with a "stamp-LIKE" mark.

And that's true of 99% or more of the much more poorly thought out explanations on this thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

PLEASE keep us posted about the ancient Staves alphabet. Even if the critters/black ops folks are responsible, they may well correlate with ancient stuff since their dark lord has been busy about the END TIMES DECEPTIONS for many millenia.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

starfire2453
reply to post by nugget1

. . .
After the last couple moved the owners decided to sell and my husband and I bought it and moved in. We we married almost 14 years and we lived here for about 4 years when my marriage fell apart! My husband (who is now my ex) cheated on me! He has told me for a few years now that he can not explain why he did what he did and he is still in love with me! I know I have spiritual activity here and the only reason I am still here is I can not afford to move. I love my home and I sage and cleanse on a regular basis, especially after my one dog was attacked in front of me with 5 witnesses. Something slapped him so hard that we heard it and he yelped and ran to me!
You may think me crazy but this is the truth and I am willing to have anyone come to my home and see for themselves all that is happening here including the markings on my granddaughters legs!
I am not sure with them being Ogham Staves but I am looking at all possibilities and still need to do more research.
D

I refer you back to my first post on this thread. Just as I suspected.

Your sage cleansing has no effect on the evil forces involved. They probably laugh sadistically at the whole ceremony or effort.

There is only ONE 'substance' and authority they submit to besides their dark lord.

Again . . . I refer you to GUY MALONE.

The whole house and property needs a thorough "spiritual cleansing" by a GROUP skilled and experienced in such things. Even most Pentecostal churches are ill-equipped to help though some are.

Guy Malone could advise of someone in your general area or as near as possible.

However, I'm not sure that y'all are willing to pay the price necessary to stop this nonsense. It has to be an all or nothing effort. Fence straddling will NOT work.

One cannot be "a little bit pregnant" in dealing with such forces and goings on.

He has helped stop such goings on that have followed families down the generations for multiple generations.

He had his own experiences as a teen.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

I've only had cats myself but to me it looks like an animal 'scratch' that has left pinpricks in the skin and it's spread from there (note how it's more luminous concentrated at the top and the 'filament' style patterns are much less vivid. Though admittedly it is a very straight line in both marks which I can't explain for (would expect variation/paw shape due to varying nail heights - all of which would be accounted for if, as you say, it was a grooming tool or similar that was the source of infection.

However I've only just read the parts about her legs swelling (the blood/fluid left behind would glow under black light) and recently having flu (germs/viruses can show up too), both of which could also be the cause and need mentioning to the doc.
edit on 2-3-2014 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Some posters hereon seem 'duty bound' to post out of a bad faith attitude and with extremely poor critical thinking skills in addition to outrageously overblown confidence in their own pretend omniscience.

I'm about to scroll past their posts entirely.

I want to re-emphasize . . . that this psychologist (after 35 or so years of thousands of hours of listening to and assessing for truth and honesty personal narratives) finds your personal narrative extremely congruent, believable, authentic, solid, reality based, logical, internally consistent, candid, HONEST, well thought-out, objective, etc.

And, I want to commend you for your resourcefulness and boldness in trying to track down answers for a beloved granddaughter. You strike me as the sort of grandparent any teen would delight to know.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

edit on 113131p://bSunday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bastion

Animal scratches would NOT leave consistent dimensions, parameters, designs--particularly across both legs.

Equipment scratches would NOT leave consistent dimensions, parameters, designs--particularly across both legs.

IT's even highly likely that any "normal" human 'artistic' doings would be hard pressed to be consistent on all the parameters--even with a stamp. A stamp putting surface designs on the skin would not leave an indelible tattoo mark that was 100% resistant to any and all efforts to degrade the mark--unless there were some very exotic chemicals or technology involved with the marking substance to begin with--perhaps akin to nano-tech.

Even with an exotic 'ink' . . . I do not think that normal conventional human activity is the simplest explanation by a good margin.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bastion

Well, the vertical lines may be indicative of a scratch... The issue is with the top bar (horizontal) on each image, as well as the images being quite consistent.

While I have never looked under a UV light at these things, dog grooming tools are covered in an assortment of different things. Even the cleaning solution may be UV reactive, dont have any idea. I have seen marks that looked very, very similar from fellow groomers sitting or somehow resting on their tools. Including random allergic reactions that took the shape of whatever tool the made contact with. It happens quite a bit, actually. Though, none of us every looked at them with a black light or anything. The OP DID say they checked -everywhere- but the contaminates that could be causing it might only be present on her skin at this point. Things get changed regularly in the grooming arena.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If anything they are all the same from a stamp of some kind since they overlay each other. A symbol with just 4 lines is not common at all and so I think it is a home made stamp. There is some ink bleeding on the edges so that is another sign it is a stamp. This is not even close to the Monster label which is actually 3 separate lines of different length while being basically same form and without a bar at the top.

The Monster symbol is said to be three Hebrew letter Vav’s or the number 6 three time... 666

edit on 2-3-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

At least you are putting some thought into it.

However, I believe that if you thought further . . . you might realize that

1. The designs from YOUR EXPLANATION would NOT be that consistent--particularly on the pointy ends of the design.

2. There would NOT BE a 100% CONSISTENT mode, direction, pressure contact with said hypothetical grate or basket.

3. THEREFORE, THE RESULTING MARKS would be VERY INCONSISTENT from the scenario you describe.

4. These marks are all quite consistent in design, dimensions etc.

link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by bastion

Equipment scratches would NOT leave consistent dimensions, parameters, designs--particularly across both legs.

From countless experiences, that is actually *exactly* what they do.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

The Monster symbol is said to be three Hebrew letter Vav’s or the number 6 three time... 666

I had no Idea
wow

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

On both legs?

Consistent in all dimensions, factors, aspects?

Color me skeptical.

I'd agree quite similar but not absolutely consistent in all dimensions, factors, aspects.

Even TRYING HARD to manually--by hand--place a 100% consistent design on paper--stable flat paper on a stable flat table--is challenging.

Incidentally--even in VERY SIMILAR ways to get a design from a basket or grate or seat or some such just does NOT result in such a 100% similar mark. It may be SIMILAR appearing . . . but that's not the same thing.

Take quality photos and put them on a very accurate grid and then see how similar they are.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

To me it looks like a liquid was transferred to a surface making the horizontal line and the vertical lines are that liquid running downhill...

The girl's leg then came in contact with this surface and the mark was transferred...

It can be seen that the marks became lighter as the liquid was 'blotted' up by the contact...

Wouldn't hurt to check other kids at school with the black light to see if anyone of them made the same contact...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Stormdancer777
reply to post by bastion

not a bad guess.

Really? All the 'dog scratches" are the same exact length and shape with a top line??? How would that happen?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join