It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange & Unexplained Symbols on My Granddaughter's Calves.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Zarniwoop
reply to post by Char-Lee

It doesn't appear to be the Monster logo.

Close, but no prize.

It's a marker or.some.sort of ink .please note in the pic the The bleeding of the ink through the fine cracks ontop the skin...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
You say you're daughter shows her dogs.

Does she also dye her dogs?

the mark looks all watery like the water and dye has dried on her leg and left dye mark once dried.

There is nothing scary or weird about this, I have seen the same marks on my skin before after cleaning my pressure pack caps.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The more i look at it the more i can see this trickery . Also i noticed some smearing As if someone attempted to wash it wipe it off

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Forgive me if it's been mentioned already, I only read up to page 6. I have a suggestion. A long toothed hair comb with some type of hair product, it's somehow got into her bedding & she's slept with a leg on it. As for the different places & shades, simple most people don't lay still whilst asleep.
Eta: if she has a long toothed hair comb obviously check it with the light.

edit on 2-3-2014 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I think if your very concerned as you suggest then you should take her to the DR and get an Xray and have the leg examined. Maybe they can search for topical irritants. See if it is merely a tattoo (something above/on the skin) or something under the skin which is reacting to the black light.

I found information on a 4 pronged symbol and I am posting it here. It is of a 4 armed Shin.

May I ask...What religious back ground are you all from ?

The Shin with four prongs and the Shin with three prongs are written on the Tefillin that the Kabbalists use in order to read the Bible. The Tefillin is leather and is formed by two boxes: one box is tied to the head and the other to the hand. The box that is tied to the head is a small box that has inscribed the shape of these two letters, Shin with three prongs and the Shin with four prongs.

What do these two Shins symbolize? These Shins symbolize the unfoldment of the three primary forces into four forces. Kabbalists state that the Shin with four prongs is the Shin or the fire of the world to come, a world that does not exist yet but it might come or will come.

When you read that literally like many people do, they interpret that the Letter Shin with four prongs represents a new state of things, a future race that will exist, within which God will manifest. Why do they think this? Because the four prongs represent the four letters Iod-Hei-Vav-Hei יהוה, which spells Iod-Chavah, written in English as Jehovah.

source

I don't really know what to think of it... but just offering advise and information I dug up.

I hope you figure this out and that you and your grand daughter can remain calm with what ever is going on. Hopefully it is as others have suggested a completely rational explanation. I think you have come to the right place looking for answers as there is a vast network of individuals here with many different back grounds and perhaps someone here will have answers for you.

leolady

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
maybe all of us should buy UV lights and check ourselves and children.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

starfire2453
reply to post by nugget1

The invisible tattoos are visible even without a UV light. We had thought of that and thinking maybe she got one but this is not one of those and the thing is yesterday right before she found them we had some strange things going on her. First a glass globe that covers the ceiling light in her room fell on her. I thought the screw that holds it up had somehow come undone. It was still on the ceiling brace, yet when the globe came down it was in 1 whole piece! Then later I was sitting in my living room when I heard her say "Hey Nan", I said "Yes" but there was no reply. A few seconds went by and again I heard her say "Hey Nan", when I answered her there was no reply back as to what she wanted. I got up and thinking she was in the next room I again asked what she wanted and saw she was not in the next room so I thought maybe she was on the stairs calling me. Nope!!! She was not there either so I proceeded to go up to her room where she was sitting on her bed! I asked what she had wanted and she said "Nan, I did not call you, I've been up here getting dressed! Then after that my satellite receiver kept shutting off every few minutes and it got so bad I finally shut the entire system off. Then I was sitting here and heard my kitchen door to my basement open and close and got really frightened as I thought someone got in my house and was waiting for them to walk into the living room! Again...Nothing!
Anyway, I am not sure if you believe in all of these things but I know I have something going on here.
Someone came up with the symbol being from the Ancient Ogham Staves alphabet. I am trying to research it now. I will let you know what I come up with.
D

Well that statement just blew all credibility out of the water
Before you suggested everything was normal about your granddaughter and now suddenly you live in a haunted house

It was interesting till it became unbelievable

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by starfire2453

1. I'm dismayed at the many folks who evidently blather off with absurd responses because they didn't read or trust your OP. Sheesh. To me, it's obvious that you are telling the truth.

2. I think you'd be wise to have her given a CAT scan--very finely detailed and/or an MRI if workable. Check to see if there are any implants.

3. I think it would be wise to also check other family members for the marks and/or implants.

4. This bloke is the best I know of at dealing with such goings on:

www.alienstranger.com...

alienresistance.org...

ancientofdays.net...

www.youtube.com... 0...1ac.1.11.youtube.pul-p6LCH2I

5. Along those lines . . . has she &/or either of her parents or older ancestors ever "dabbled" in occultic 'arts' etc. . . . even a horoscope? There usually has to be some 'spiritually legal' door opened to allow such dinking with indviduals.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

It seems to me that the SIMPLIST Ocham's razor explanation

WOULD BE the critters/black ops folks.

None of y'all's conventional explanations even BEGIN to fit all the data points.

And y'all are the types typically screaming about logic etc. Nonsense. Think folks. Think.

Sheesh.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

alienreality

The reason I said I recognize those markings is because I have seen them before on cattle that have been mutilated, and I saw them in person in the company of veterinarians that were investigating.

You should contact your state MUFON director and advise them of this so they can investigate it to see if this is one of those situations. They WILL know!

This is serious Sht and should not be ignored. Especially by a concerned parent.
edit on 1-3-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Thanks for some better reality testing on this issue than most of the . . . unwise . . . comments.

I don't know what is soooo difficult about this case in the sense that from the OP, it is OBVIOUS this is not a conventional situation from the perspective of multiple data points.

It seems to me that yet again folks rush to blather about explanations that calm THEIR anxieties or buttress THEIR cosmology . . . perhaps for ego reasons or to avoid having to face current and looming realities.

That does NOT help this dear parent or the daughter.

I think your exhortation is spot on and one of the best, if not the best that I've seen on this thread so far.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
So what did you guys decided?

reminded me of this,

Sorry I haven't read the post.
edit on 103131p://bSunday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

I fiercely disagree with your assertion.

Evidently you don't have 30+ years interviewing folks as a psychologist or journalist from which to assess personal stories and narratives.

The OP rings true to me for multiple reasons.

Sigh.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
then there is ogam

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

When you take her to the Doc . . . I suggest you have a couple of people with her . . . and one assigned to watch the Doc's eyes very carefully. It would be interesting to know if he's seen anything like it or if he gives any evidence of knowing something but trying to pretend that he doesn't.

You might also Contact MUFON and see if there is any MD or Vet Doc nearby who would be familiar with such goings on.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

You might do well to contact Linda Moulton Howe . . . she's one of the world's best experts on the cattle mutilation stuff. I think her email is . . .

[email protected]

Given the givens, I wouldn't be surprised if she'd phone you. She has her quirks but I think she's a pretty caring person who has a lot more objectivity than folks give her credit for. I've talked with her face to face at a conference or 2.

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

That HAS to be one of the more . . . unreliable . . . explanations of the stinking pile of them on this thread.

Perhaps you could spend a few minutes and just THINK . . . how on earth would such an explanation support the fairly precise details of the marks repeatedly evident?

That's just NOT REMOTELY at the front gate of logical, imho.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I do think it's an excellent idea to get the substance identified . . . just how 'normal' is the substance?

How much does it match the analysis of the cattle mutilation similar markings?

Just finding that out could be a very interesting process . . . particularly now that this has been talked about on electronic media.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

feelingconnected
Forgive me if it's been mentioned already, I only read up to page 6. I have a suggestion. A long toothed hair comb with some type of hair product, it's somehow got into her bedding & she's slept with a leg on it. As for the different places & shades, simple most people don't lay still whilst asleep.
Eta: if she has a long toothed hair comb obviously check it with the light.

edit on 2-3-2014 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

When I saw she groomed dogs and.. *shudders* "shows dogs"... (sarcasm, mostly,
)

I immediately thought of a grooming guard (goes on clippers to ensure specific hair lengths). Perhaps it was soaked in some cleaning agent, as they typically are. I have never actually tested to see if any of those cleaning compounds are UV reactive, but it might be a good place to start.

To be honest, I still lean towards her going some place the adults might not approve of.. and then she had the misfortune of one of her friends getting a hold of one of the stamps. Crazier things have happened, thats for sure.
edit on 2-3-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

starfire2453
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

This girl gets up at 5 am every morning to take care of her 3 puppies and 3 adult dogs, gets ready for school and after going to school comes right home on the school bus and does not go to any clubs. She is a Junior Dog Handler and has no time to hang out with friends and has plenty of interests of her own. I always know where she is and I know she did not go to any clubs. Besides that, where we live she has to be driven by me or another family member or adult family friend to go anywhere.

Here's your answer, many parasites live in soil/dog feces which become embedded in their nails/paws. Many of these are illuminated by black light.

The imprint looks like it matches a dogs paw plus a spread along/under the skin. I doubt it's something harmful that won't clear up on it's own but if she's that upset I recommend taking her to a doc just to be on the safe side/reassure her.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

That post comes across as self-convinced omniscience and arrogance, to me.

1. It PRESUMES/ASSUMES that you KNOW ALL the technologies available for making such marks--including the fallen angel/black ops technologies.

2. It PRESUMES/ASSUMES that you KNOW ALL the methodologies of applying such technologies.

3. It PRESUMES/ASSUMES that the evidence on the thread is sufficient for you to state 100% ABSOLUTELY EMPHATICALLY that there's ABSOLUTELY NO--0.00000000000000% unsmudgable tattoo type element to the marks.

4. Then there's the attitude that goes with your post . . . assailing a very earnest, forthright, candid and OBVIOUSLY QUITE HONEST grandmother.

Sheesh.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join