It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Declares ‘Happy Hour’ minutes after Ukraine Tough Talk

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

sheepslayer247
reply to post by diggindirt

Irrelevant.

That little piece was posted to imply that Obama does not know whats going on or doesn't care. But as you can see from what I pointed-out, that may not and probably is not the case.

I agree that she's irrelevant.
Hmmm, on the matter of whether he's fully informed---I'm sure he has Val on it.
Having his backside spanked by Vlad a few months ago means he's going to be a bit more careful this time. But does he really understand the situation? I have serious doubts. He probably knows what his handlers have told him but he has little idea of the history/culture of the area. He knows what has happened over the past 5 years and I think he really believes that alone is all knowledge he needs. His arrogance knows no bounds in my observations.
Vlad, on the other hand, knows quite well the history/culture of the area. He has his share of arrogance as well but he also has a resume that reflects actual educational achievements and a work history. He has put his education to work allowing the Russian economy to grow while Barry has used his education to attempt to dismantle the country that put him in its highest office. He's having a raging success at that.
Of the two, I have a whole lot more respect for Vlad. Understand me, that's like saying I prefer the smell of cow manure to dog manure.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by diggindirt

You got a point. Who has more experience and who would actually pull the trigger in a game more serious than wii bowling?

If you want a party president you call up barry. He brings chicks with no mustaches. But, he forgot the launch codes.

Vlad... He brought a lot of vodka... Assassins... And a lot of attitude.

Jokes aside, Hillary won't take this 3am phone call and neither will michelle.

The reason we will see this develop is because someone is trying to play both sides against the middle and once Yonukyovich leaves everyone will forget what started it all.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by My_Reality

G Dubs had Jeff Gannon. Obama has this guy.

If He were really called to task, he would probably start making it with someone he is boss to. Meaning not MoBo. Everyone loves a good distraction.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

St Udio
OOO Øbama talks out of both sides of his mouth... espousing the unilateral nuclear disarmament by the USA on one hand

then threatening Putin & Russia about Ukrane on the other side of his two-faced / forked-tongue mouth... hey all you voters...got a bad feeling Yet about him

Exactly. Thank you St Udio!

And few are even wondering why at this point leaders talk out of both sides
of their mouth, and never stop to actually investigate what is really going on?

The US Agency for International Development USAID
played a major role in funding opposition groups prior to the Ukrainian revolution.
OOO is nail on the head here. Regime Change SOP - not to mention the ties
between Russia and some "journalists" of late.

Center UA received more than $500,000 in 2012, according to its annual report for that year, 54 percent of which came from Pact Inc., a project funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development. Nearly 36 percent came from Omidyar Network, a foundation established by eBay founder Pierre Omidyar and his wife. Other donors include the International Renaissance Foundation, whose key funder is billionaire George Soros, and National Endowment for Democracy, funded largely by the U.S. Congress.

pando.com...

Chesno document showing total funding from USAID and Omidyar Network to “Centre UA”
chesno.org...

edit on 2-3-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well the thing is, Russia hasn't overtly done anything wrong yet. Under agreement with the Ukraine government, Russia has a naval fleet and base on the Crimean peninsula. Crimea wants to secede to Russia, Ukraine should just let them go and then tell Russia the deal with the former government is void and Russia must remain within Crimean borders or be seen as acting aggressively.

And in all truth, what exactly is the US supposed to do? What is NATO supposed to do here? Or Europe? Get involved in a potential civil war? The entire west should just stfu on the issue for now. Let Ukraine and Ukraine and Russia figure this out. Holy crap what a mess!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

xuenchen
Makes me wonder if Obama and Putin are on the same side.

They do have a lot in common.

The two of them successfully kept the Syrian war going unchecked and managed to keep the U.N. involvement to a minimum.

Are not their "puppeteers" the same, ala Soros, pro-socio and/or communio, if not NWO?

Now the latest on outing the UN Envoy out of the Ukraine. Could it be there is no need for the UN because NWO/UN ARE in control? (Tin foil hat on somewhat?)

Hmm.

edit on 5-3-2014 by watchesfromwall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

burntheships
What the heck is going on in the White House?
Hey, its all a joke, literally!

You cant make stuff like this up...this is not The Onion.

Minutes after issuing a stern warning to Russia and saying there will be
a price to pay if it interferes militarily in Ukraine,
President Obama headed to a “happy hour” .....

An audience member then asked the president to
“tell us about your plans for nuclear war with Russia.”

“What the heck are you talking about?” Mr. Obama said to
laughter and applause. “No, no, don’t worry about it.
We’re OK. Have a seat. I don’t know anything about that plan.
I don’t know what you’ve been reading.
Let me return to what I was talking about.
See, he thought happy hour started earlier.”

www.washingtontimes.com...

edit on 1-3-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

What do you expect from the most unqualified person we've ever had in the White House?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc
he is completely qualified to destroy the country
MABUS = US 'BAM'...
quite the typical Nostradamus play there...Obama sends US drones which go Bam
at weddings
some bad bad Karma there

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join