It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ukraine situation- ONE thread?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This is a major political situation that is unfolding hourly / daily and is important and interesting to many.

Could there perhaps be one thread as there are at least 4 I have seen already, 3 within the last hour, whilst all worded variously they are basically saying the same thing.

edit on 1-3-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

There are at least several very good ones, some by people inside Ukraine who are giving first- to third- hand accounts of local media and the local situation. Three or four manageable threads will soon overshadow the one-issue threads. Just have to keep thread bouncing for awhile to get all/many of the viewpoints.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

link   
I'm still awaiting for a mod to close some obsolete threads, or possibly merger some.

link   

I disagree, with only 1 thread its tricky to follow new events.. a Ukraine forum might be nice but a single thread would be too laborious to bother with, I'd look elsewhere.

link   

Thank you for suggesting this. The staff is already currently discussing and looking into this particular matter. Stay tuned.

link   
reply to post by Aleister

That's the point, some are pretty good and thread hopping is irritating and posters end up saying the same thing on each thread, for a more concise picture and clearer communication, wouldn't one, maybe even two threads be better, I think so.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
*** KNOCK IT OFF ***

REMAIN ON TOPIC AND KEEP IT CIVIL.

top topics

join